Top 5 TrickJumpers

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
14/12/2008 16:33
Page 5 of 7
kimbie13/06/2009 10:33

1. FoF
2. mjuuh
3. zyllEE
4. brian
5. HeBTemy

akse13/06/2009 12:05

HeBTeMy/zyllEE
FoF/wRath
ndR/mytH
... :D



kyser13/06/2009 16:09(edited 13/06/2009 16:10)

zyllee
brian
bibo
hebtemy
mjuuh

aftermatch-_-13/06/2009 16:12

1.zyllee

3viL13/06/2009 17:07

brian
akkord
zhady
FoF
bibo

teco13/06/2009 17:23

Hmm, I really don't know :(

RAJU13/06/2009 17:41

then why u post here ? ,

1. mjuuh
2. brian
3. zyllee
4. bibo
5. fof

wRath` mapper13/06/2009 19:28

Originally posted by fr0xzy
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by fr0xzy
who is zyllEE? srsly

Bibo,brian,mjuuh,FoF and ndR(long time ago) are the only ones who have reached the ultimate level.


who's fr0xzy? Oh, isn't that the guy who was nicking "quiCker" and used bhop script? Even uploaded demos to xj with bhop script, am I right?

Im pretty sure!


Someone's angry because he didn't get in the top5

I just want to say, you can't compare brian with zyllEE. I know zyllEE's good but he geeks like 100h every two weeks, and if anyone would do that he'd get pro.
brian's got talent.

Uh, no offense, but that's not a good way of thinking. I doubt everyone out there can get as good as zyllEE or brian for that sake, by just playing a lot.
If you think zyllEE is a greater trickjumper than brian, you mention him, even though he plays a lot more (don't know about this, but I guess at least now he does).

No hate :P just saying.

faxity13/06/2009 19:48

Originally posted by fr0xzy
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by fr0xzy
who is zyllEE? srsly

Bibo,brian,mjuuh,FoF and ndR(long time ago) are the only ones who have reached the ultimate level.


who's fr0xzy? Oh, isn't that the guy who was nicking "quiCker" and used bhop script? Even uploaded demos to xj with bhop script, am I right?

Im pretty sure!


Someone's angry because he didn't get in the top5

I just want to say, you can't compare brian with zyllEE. I know zyllEE's good but he geeks like 100h every two weeks, and if anyone would do that he'd get pro.
brian's got talent.

cut the crap dude whahahah
brian has fkin 85 hours played too, kz is not about talent.. it's about dedication

faxity13/06/2009 21:01

Originally posted by fr0xzy
"85 hours" link`?
It's not just about dedication. You gotta have ÍT. And IMO, brian has ÍT, Bibo has ÍT, mjuuh has ÍT, FoF has ÍT and ndR had ÍT.

already became 87 hours now
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975831606

Mehz13/06/2009 21:02

What have playing hours got to do with anything? He still manages to do the trickjumps, your logic is stupid as fuck.

faxity13/06/2009 21:03

Originally posted by Mehz
What have playing hours got to do with anything? He still manages to do the trickjumps, your logic is stupid as fuck.

well froxzy brought it up like this
"zyllee is good because he plays 50hours a week, brian is just talented"
which is total bullshit in my oppinion

zyllEE13/06/2009 22:00(edited 14/06/2009 19:35)

Originally posted by fr0xzy
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by fr0xzy
who is zyllEE? srsly

Bibo,brian,mjuuh,FoF and ndR(long time ago) are the only ones who have reached the ultimate level.


who's fr0xzy? Oh, isn't that the guy who was nicking "quiCker" and used bhop script? Even uploaded demos to xj with bhop script, am I right?

Im pretty sure!


Someone's angry because he didn't get in the top5

I just want to say, you can't compare brian with zyllEE. I know zyllEE's good but he geeks like 100h every two weeks, and if anyone would do that he'd get pro.
brian's got talent.

No I seriously don't give a complete fuck if I weren't in your list or not, I just reacted on "who's zyllEE" - Also, give up your tough act.. You've always been a dork. Remember when you were in ventrilo with me and lalle` a few months ago? Well you can't really say you "were" in vent with us since you didn't open your mouth and say a single word, why? You was afraid to talk because of your girl voice. That's a minus when you're acting cool ingame, huh?

DiDo-Grecord holder14/06/2009 14:26

gayz u ruined my uba thread !

kyser14/06/2009 16:14

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
gayz u ruined my uba thread !

+1

kzF`crack16/06/2009 15:57

1. shNz/k3G
2. Fact or Fiction/HeBTeMy
3. zyllEE/bibo
4. wRath`/mjuuh
5. brian/bibo

jami17/06/2009 02:57

1. k3G , akkord , tjubby , brian , mjuuh , zyllEE , zhady . <3 them all

3ss20/06/2009 22:53

He B TeMy

SeedD20/06/2009 23:11(edited 20/06/2009 23:11)

top2:
He B TeMy and sir zyllEE!

c0ld^20/06/2009 23:40

dudes, zyllEE is too awesome to be hated on !

1.wrath,zyllee,kelta

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.