Interview with NumB

Started by Ovidiu Dumitru
16/12/2008 21:25
Page 1 of 3
Ovidiu Dumitru16/12/2008 21:25

off: I know this is kinda late, because I made this interview approximately 1 month, 1 month and a half ago. I just considered that this is the time when I should post it to XJ.
Firstly, I'm asking you guys not to post stuff like "old, omg too long, I'm not going to read it, etc.", because I'm just not interested in this kind of things.
Secondly, I want to say that I made some modifications at gramar and at some other things regarding the english used in this interview.
And the last things now.... I made this interview specially for you guys, to learn more stuffs, much more and to inform you about things never known in KZ. Don't be intimidated about the length of this interview, and start reading it. You will not be dissapointed.
off terminated

It’s been a while since I made my first interview with a person from the Kreedz scene. I remember that I had to cancel a project with someone from the KZ scene to start another one, because the environs forced me to do that. Now, I would say that my first go at making interviews with people from another CS side kind of failed. Like always there is a but… after I made that interview with In[10]sE, things turned out to be great. Honestly, I didn’t know what to expect, but as is said the public’s reaction was great.
Because of this, I wanted to continue making interviews with guys from KZ for three reasons: Firstly, I’m sure that the following interviews that will be done will have a great success; Secondly, I’m a man that plays KZ too, I’m absolutely convinced that this game is an amazing one and deserves to have many interviews; And thirdly, I think that this scene should have a capable interviewer, if not more, to show you guys the things that hide behind a jumper and all the backstage game, not the game itself.
Now it’s time to tell you guys a few things about this interview. This time I brought beside me a man that not many of you managed to speak with, because he doesn’t like to be in the center of attention and because not many of you don’t even know the guy’s name… please pay attention now… the guy named… NumB. I want to tell that I was surprised of what person I discovered. He is truly a person with whom you can discuss anything anytime. Beside this, I discovered a guy with amazing coding skills… I actually dare to say that he is “a mad scientist”. I told him that he should work for N.A.S.A or go to M.I.T. and I’m not kidding.
So, if you want to know the story of the great LJ-stats plugin, about the future plugins that will be done, what he thinks about Kreedz scene and many more, start reading this interview. I will not say anything more, just have fun with this interview.



PERSONAL LIFE



Hello NumB. First I want to thank you for accepting this interview. I'm sure that you never expected this to happen.
Indeed. I thought that I'm just another simple scripter just trying to make some servers look and act better.


Let's start with an introduction, by making a short description about you... name, age, country, etc...
My real name is Michael, but in English I think it's Mike. In august 19 I’ll be exactly 18 - can't wait for it. I'm living in Lithuania. It's the geographic center of Europe. In real life I like it here… with my plugins. I love making it all better and not only for myself, although in real life it isn't so easy, but I think that everybody knows that. What about feelings... My feelings are complicated like everybody's. Although sometimes I think that I'm the only guy out here who doesn't search a partner to satisfy my "love". That’s one of the reasons why my nickname is Numb. The weird part is that I like it, because from this point I can see my own and other people's mistakes and can try to not repeat them (in real life and pc). =)


So it would be a mistake to characterize you as a man who likes to be lonely, who likes the silence, I don't know... who likes to improve everything in his life step by step ?
I really don't like loneliness, but sometimes I critically need it (like everybody else), only that for me those times are much more frequent than I let my friends see. Silence... Even don’t know. The only real silence for me is the nature. I like it, but I’m trying not to show this feeling to anyone. Don’t know why... I'm afraid that people could use it against me. And no, don't understand me wrong. I'm not a crazy nature lover - I just like fresh air and clean places that were untouched for a long time. Yes I'm going step by step in everything, but sometimes I'm skipping some of them, which I think are unneeded at that moment.


Ok now, very nice. I think our audience understood perfectly. Normally my interviews have 3 parts. I will not tell you those 3 parts now because I want you to discover them en route.
The first part is about your personal life. So... please tell us how does an ordinary day of your life look like?

I'm almost 18. What can I do at this age? Just think. :D I'm scripting . I have no chance to do what most of you will do/are (were) doing at this age. !!!



So you wake up and ? scripting ?
Most times yes, because at day light it's boring to do anything... But when darkness comes I'm or offline or away or if nothing to do still scripting/jumping. But I really hate spending all day long in front of the pc... Sometimes it's driving me nuts... =P


Everyone knows that you are one of the best scripters out there. Does this... let's say status of yours, change your life in any way ?
Yes. Because scripting makes me feel happy. It's a godlike feeling. In real life you cannot change physics and many more things. You cannot put fire under water, but with scripting you can control anything. Anyway it gives me hope and trust in myself and that others can be as good as the people from XJ community, but normally I'm not showing it. Scripting and XJ is my private secret life that I'm proud of. =)


I see that you have a strong passion for scripting. I know that the next question is something very popular nowadays in KZ scene. When you're talking to people are you considering yourself a star and asking yourself "why 'em I talking to these newbies ?"
Sometimes yes I do, but not so often as it looks. Although all these questions like "when will the new ljstats be done?", "will it have bhop stats?", "why you are not releasing it yet?", "it will be private - h8 you. Why are you doing this?" are driving me nuts. Always have to answer "Ljstats will be public, but first I have some private projects. It will have everything what you dreamed of. No. I don’t know when the private projects will be done, because there is much to discuss, but the fact that it's private, so I cannot tell what it is". And than again and again ... But sure there are smart questions and smart discussions and suggestions. So it isn't as bad as it looks. =)


I perfectly understand you. These questions can get you mad. What about your family... What kind of role do they play in your life ? Do they know about this talent of yours ?
My family... Hmm ... First I want to say that most part of my family is dead. Grandparents died when I wasn't born. Father died when I was 4 years old... Have no sisters or brothers. Only two ancestors in Israel, but I don't even know their names. From my family only my mother cares about me, but not about my life. But I'm happy with what I get. Although sometimes it's hard to stay and listen to her saying with which friends she likes to see meand with which she doesn’t , when in my whole life she doesn't and didn't ever care... But I can't blame her, she cares as much as she can. In other words the role is - slowing me down in searching people who I can trust my life. About this talent - yes, she knows that I have unique skills in learning pc languages and getting really good at it (although it takes much time), but like she cares... This all sounds uber bad. Yes, if you think, that I'm not happy - you'll be right, but I think that I'm happy and that’s all that matters. And don't forget, there are even worse cases, so don't look at me like I'm the person who lost his life, because the only thing that I lost is hope in it, but not life itself!


Oh, I'm sorry. Eh... don't worry... you have all your life in front of you and you must not stop. I bet you know these things already.
I'm curious about one thing. You developed your skills very much since you're working in scripting. Did those skills that you got from scripting help you outside of this job ?

It doesn't matter. Like you said I'm living looking forward in existence, although I'm not expecting any miracles from life. But nobody does. =)
No they didn't yet. I'm only 17. And maybe hard to believe but I’m respecting my mom and she doesn't allow me 2 work until I'm 18. :D
Actually it all started when I loved one girl. Then I got pissed of without any reason. So I closed inside of me. Found immunity from love what turns love to simple friendship, and pain to burning hatred heat what gives me wings of life. Maybe not angel wings, but I really don't care as long as they are more powerful as standard and belong only to me. This thing doesn't let me be blind in life. Because by one simple sentence of a person, I know what he/she is all about. It’s something like 'intuition' never lied to me. Plus this was the start of my scripting in KZ scene...


You said you loved a girl and than you broke your relation with her. What made you go this far ? Did this thing mark you for life ?
Every simple little thing can change your life. So of course it changed mine. Although I'm happy by the way it did. Don’t know what could happen if I hadn't experienced it - probably would have been a worse person. You all think that love is a perfect feeling, but omg. Look at it from the real side. Love is a choice between: 1. Satisfying your instincts and get fucked up for the rest of your life (we all know, that sooner or later you all will break, but not always ). 2. Do not satisfy your instincts - don't feel pain - become unique. I've chosen 2. It's fun when some pretty girl walks on the street and everybody says something like "omg, she's so hot" while you really don't care.


I guess this is something just for the moment... long or short. I don't think this is the end of you being with a girl, I am right ?
It's long. I really hope that it will never end, because I like it - it's much more easier to understand girls. Because I'm looking at them and I don’t like someone who wants love. Although yes - someday I will love again. Someday my immunity from love will wear off, but everyday I'm hoping that it won’t be today. Because everything will repeat - love, touching, tenderness, wanting to give life away for that person. And for what !? - For dying inside again at the end? No, that’s not for me.


This is getting really deeper. They are like an enigma. God send them here to test us. Ok now... the last question about girls. Being involved in this gaming life, makes you less attractive to females ?
Actually it works the opposed way - it makes me more attractive for females. But I'm specially breaking it up, because I need no <3 in my life. Even if I would - relations won't last long...

KZ/CODING LIFE


Let's move on to another part of the interview. What is your story ? When was your first contact with the mighty KZ scene ?

It's a long story... But anyway. All started in CS 1.5. I was playing simple CS like everyone of us. Once my friend gave me a movie about oRaKuL jumps. I was amazed of what it was. I was trying to repeat some of them for many hours. Of course without success... Once in one clan-war on de_nuke I was spectating one player who suddenly made red-rock jump. I remembered that movie instantly. After that clan-war I was trying to repeat jumps of that movie again and again... Every day I was trying to do red-rock or big-rock jump for 2-3 hours. On 6th day made big-rock jump. I was amazed that it isn't a cheat - that it is really a possible hard technique. Time was going and going. Then joined some server... Waited and first thing I saw was everything we all see just when launching kz_6fd_volcano. But I wasn't so amazed of the map as of the people that are so high up and so much risking to fall and die. So I added that server to my favorite list. Always was asking admins to make that map... That’s how I got my noob jumping skills. :D . I once showed what I can do to my friend who sent me that movie. And he gave me link: http://xtreme-jumps.net was working in these days. Anyway, he said, that I can get some more cool maps from there. I asked hem what maps are the best - the longest? He suggested to search for maps that have the most mb. And guess what map I downloaded first? :D Third most extreme map of those days kzno_xtremeblock. :D Those times I looked at it from the other way, looked at it like on map what is good, because I had 99.9 fps in CS 1.5 on it, not like now in CS 1.6 (20-40). As you probably understood - I had no chances, so I downloaded another map j2s_westbl0ck. Really liked it and kept on jumping. But CS 1.5 was dying... Admins wanted the more people they could get, so they banned who they thought are cheaters w/o asking anything... And me... Still cannot forget what they were saying... "Gravity cheat + wh". :D Anyway, so I got banned from most of CS 1.5 servers, and the clan was destroyed... But I will never forget it [Un4giveN]... Ah... Miss them so much... So anyway, I had nowhere to go - nothing to do, so I went in CS 1.6 like some noob... Of course - no one knew me there. And I was admin of one server which upgraded to 1.6 long time ago. So when I joined there, some admins tried to ban me, but as an answer they got banned themselves. Had horrible disrespect there, until some guy said that I jump quite nice and invited me to another server (kreedz server). Again I was amazed `bout the maps, but I did them, because challenges were ez-average (not low nowadays - hard-extreme- pro challenge). Once the server was uber lagy, so I went to http://xtreme-jumps.net to download the map. Just when I downloaded I wanted to join the server, but it wasn't responding... Link of XJ was open... So I decided to check what more is there. Downloaded some movies and was quite shocked. Right after that went to forum, to check how people got those fantastic skills. Found a bunch of nice people there, not like here in Lithuania... So started to look more and more there, but wasn't active in pressing "reply". Then found out another server. Bentski’s server. In those days it was bentski.sytes.net. That’s how I become CS-friend with Bentski. That’s my story. =)




This is a long story. I’m sure that you will never forget this one .
I think now is the moment you all have been waiting. It’s the moment about one of the greatest plugins that exist out there.

How did you end up making that spectacular plugin that we call nowadays “longjump stats” ? And what’s the “legend” that hides behind this plugin ? Because I know that you weren’t the first guy who worked on it.

Yes, the ljstats has long story and I really don’t know how it starts, but I'm almost from the start in it. Anyway the start (how I think it is):

People wanted to train longjumps, so mappers created longjump maps. Later people wanted to know how much they can jump (because on blocks it's harder - you can see it now it now in XJ lj rec list - 255 blocks with 256 stats). Anyway, a person who most of us know like the "brain of XJ" (eDark), added to fps death jump stats which calculated correct distance and some more data. Of course it was a private program (and still is), because of one scripter of KZ scene called Fatalis. He created an amxx plugin that calculates it (although the stats are not correct).

Now the part I found out from eDark:
eDark got interested in his plugin and suggested to give 100% correct distance calculation. They were working together, but it all ended in an incorrect and private (available only for KZM users) ljstats.

Now here's where I come in (although it starts from another way):
I was jumping around when Bentski (the main admin of Lithuanian kreedz community) invited me to his server to test one plugin called ljstats. I agreed - was amazed. I wanted the plugin for my lan server - he gave me the download link (it was incorrect public 1.0 version). I downloaded it and was happy, untill Bentski added surf detection by adding time protection, removed ljrec, and added colorchat. Wanted to get that version, but he didn't give it to me... I wanted it so much, that I started scripting it myself... At the start it was hard for me, but as my scripting skills were getting better - the new harder ideas I had to script. Anyway, it was hard at the start, that I thought – what’s the point making it only for myself? So I made it public. Because I didn't knew that real ljstats project was closed ( Fatalis’s private 2.0), I called it plugin "Long Jump Stats - Public Edition". Was updating it, gathering better scripting skills... Time was going, and going... Then one perfect day I was surprised when eDark himself contacted me - nobody - just a face in a crowd... And made me an offer - if I'll implant 100% correct stats in my ljstats plugin - it will become XJ supported and the official lj plugin. Without thinking much I agreed, so we started working... While scripting we found out that the current distance calculation code of fps-death isn't correct (that’s thanks to my low fps btw). So eDark was thinking of a new calculation code. He made it - it was perfect. So I implanted it in the plugin and like he promised - it became the first and only XJ supported ljstats plugin. Because of the 100% correct code I renamed it to "Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification" and was updating it sometimes even more than 3 times per day... Than lt.rat came and broke my trust in people (especially after me sending him my KZ plugin for his server)... Now through my will I'll update ljstats again after some private projects, because I hope that in this "public edition" of the project what isn't closed won’t ever happen again.

From what you have told me here, I don’t understand some things. The first one is how did you discover that you have coding skills to make such a plugin ? Because you said that Bentsky didn’t want to give you his latest version of ljstats, and because of that, you started scripting yourself. How did you know that you can script and from where did Bentsky have that plugin ?

uh... Bentski himself is a coder. So he just coded his ljstats right from 1.0. I didn't know that I have skills to do this, I just wanted very much to have it. Plus, before that I was working with amxx uber rare and my best work was "statsme metamod plugin" modification for CS 1.5. But that was not like nowadays with amxx - it was much easier (but it didn’t have so much possibilities). It was only console command scripting. Like some bhop script, only a bit harder with some new commands...

Now I understand. But there is another thing that intrigues me: the part when lt.rat comes.
What happened ? What is his role in this equation ? What did he want from you ? Who invited him in this business ?


He just came, added two things, known as bhopljstats and strafestats. His role - adding bugs and forcing people two ask me things that aren’t related to original ljstats. He wanted – don’t know - I think he wanted to take my place. And no, no one invited him. He just added two bugged things and removed sw strafe counter.

As far as you’re concerned, what he did with your ljstats plugin isn’t correct (legally or morally) and the beta of bhopljstats plugin is bugged ?

From my point of view he had no rights to make it public and modify a not closed plugin project. And it’s really bugged.

It’s all clear for me. Let’s move on…
Why did you choose to work in this particular area ? When I’m looking at a .sma I see extreme work, many hours/weeks/months spent on calculating everything. It's a hard work and I'm sure that this work requires a huge amount of thinking. Personally I hate mathematics and I honestly don't understand those who like working in this domain. So tell us... why you and why this kind of stuffs ?


I chose this area because here I'm good and a bunch of people are telling me that I'm one of the best in scripting. Unlike you - I like mathematics. It's a real challenge for me, I always win. Sure - in my scripting times I figured out some formulas that aren’t in school program and I like it, because I did it all alone without no help. This is a godlike feeling for me, it pushes me higher. Sometimes it takes days to figure out the formulas and in one moment when the solution is found you are writing it in txt file or in the code as a comment itself. And then the "fun" part starts - rewriting it all in the code. But mostly I hate the fact that if I know that there those kind of formulae already exist, that I hadn't figured it out yet. It really sucks. While you don’t know it - you feel so weak - so noobed, and when you remember/figure it out you don't feel anything uber nice - just glad that it's finally finished and forgetting the all work in next two minutes. What really counts for me is the fact that my calculation formulas are more impressive than plugins, except one. And as you guess - it's ljstats - that formula is highest algebra level. I wouldn't ever figure it out. And yet - when I'm not looking at it - I think I understand how and what it calculates, but just when I take a look on it - it's like: omg - what is this? - how does it work? - that eDark is an alien who escaped from NASA and area 51 in all detentions... :D

What was your first plugin that you finished ? Was it hard for you to make ?

My first plugin was for amx (not amxx) (those times it wasn’t even closed). But it was more a modification then a self made plugin. I bet you all have to know, that if you’re typing in console "say_team @hi" it will send message to admins "(PLAYER) lol: hi". So anyway in amx it wasn't PLAYER - it was ADMIN and it was fooling bunch of admins - they were like: "omg, who on earth are you...". So I looked at the code maybe one hour, and made it like it is now in amxx. And ah... It wasn’t hard - it was just confusing.

That’s a nice invention. I remember when I first discovered it , I wanted to say something about @p (the Chinese player) and when I pressed enter I was like “woot, where’s my message ?!” and then after some moments I finally understood what happened.
So, thanks for bringing the discussion here. I want to ask you something about amx and amxx. Could you explain to us what’s the difference between amx and amxx ? I’m sure that many guys don’t know, so it would be helpful to hear this from you !

First of all amxx is an amx modification. It's just like with my ljstats:
ljs - is the start, but buggy and incorrect (1.0 version)
ljs-xm - is modified correctly.

So in other words amxx is the same as amx, only that it won the 'war' (there was a 'war' between amx and amxx community)... So amx community got closed and isn't supported anymore, while amxx'es is up and modifying the engine and adding more possibilities to the scripters.

Since you worked with both, which one impressed you ? Is there any big difference when it comes to coding ? I mean is it an easier job with amx or amxx ?

It is absolutely the same, only that amxx has more functions and that means - it has more abilities. And that’s the second reason why I prefer amxx. First one - amx is closed project

Let’s go a little bit back in time, from the day you made your first plugin. Did you ever consider that you’ll get so far in scripting or did you have a vision about your future in domain ? Did you ever thought that you’ll make supported plugins for the biggest Kreedz community ?

No, I didn't think about it - the best way to get somewhere is not to think about the future (at least my way is). When I figured how amxx works and what I can do with it - had a bunch of nice ideas. Like some uber headshot sound and many more ideas for the original CS (although bunch of them were bug fixes). So the more I scripted - the better my skills were getting. Higher skills - bigger possibilities. It's almost like with KZ jumping. You started as a noob. At one point you see that you can beat some wr and you do it... Although the only difference in this is: your wr can be beaten and you'll become forgotten, but with amxx scripting it is not allowed to publish and modify some plugin without the author’s permission (like lt.rat did), so I think I can say: "jumpers change, but scripts remain". I wanted to say that plugins will remain until they will become unneeded, and I think that it's a long time until then.

Have you ever faced any obstacles from the day you start scripting? I'm talking about all kind of obstacles… arriving to a dead end, not knowing what to do anymore, people telling you that you should stop scripting and retire from this scene, guys envying on you… So, were there moments when you wanted to retire?

Well... Sure there were hard times... Last obstacle that I remember wasn’t so long ago... You probable all know maps with waterfalls? Some mappers are making waterfall sound way to loud and on all of the map – that’s a bit annoying. So I decided to create a plugin thanks to what you can block those sounds on specified client (like /invis). It didn't worked... I was like omg, what to do... So almost wanted to ask eDark for explanation how HL is playing sound on client - what should I block/modify. Just when I was about to ask him, one friend pwned me - console: stopsound. :D So I thought - why on earth should I create what already exists? I'm stopping projects if I find out that there already are ways to do it without special plugins...

This sounds more like a funny moment. So there wasn’t anything that made you mad in your career … like I said in the previous question ? Only good times ?

What is related to scripting... Hmm... If I'm not finishing something it's either because I’m to lazy or it’s completely unneeded, so in my scripting nothing made me mad. But then again... When lt.rat come with his ljstats... This time I wasn’t mad - I was more filled with total inhuman hatred. And now when I'm joining some servers and if it has ljstats and no friends online on it - I'm wishing that the server would crash and the pc on which it stays would burn. Because omg... Was working so hard for so many people and some other came and... Omg, hate even to think about it... Totally hate everybody who uses that edition. Wish your servers would crash and you couldn't ever launch them again! P.S. Sorry for that, but it really gets on my nerves... On topic: only that makes me mad, nothing more.

What advice would you give to those who want to start scripting, to start a career in this ?

Uh... Hard question. I can give some advices. First, don't start scripting plugins - start from modifying already existing ones (only do it in private, to obey author rights rule). When you'll understand the basic's of how it works - try to create your own simple (not like wc3ft or csdm or ljstats) plugin. Later you'll get more and more used to it. You will have bunch of ideas and they all will be possible to become real. If you'll not know what and how you should do something - there are includes with lots of natives/forwards that have explanations. So first read them. If you still won’t understand what is what - go here: www.amxmodx.org/funcwiki.php (here are explanations a little bit bigger and sometimes even have examples). If you still didn't understood what it means or you didn't find no information on what it does or how to do what you want - create new thread in official amxx forums asking scripters to help you (but obey the rules! - don't post threads like "HELP!!!" "NEED HELP!" "LOOK HERE!"). So the amxmodx forum web is: http://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php. Now that's all what I can suggest.

And if he is new at this… he doesn’t know anything at all… not even a code, or how to write one, just like starting to speak in japanese, but you have no idea how to do it… do you think that he has a chance to learn this things so he can start the real scripting ?

Yes - he has to start from simple plugins just like I said - read it and try to understand. I'm suggesting for example plugins like antiflood or adminchat or reservedslots. I started from adminchat. When he will understand what is for what, where and why - he has a chance to become a scripter.

Hear that guys ? GL in scripting .
Now it’s the time to ask you some uncomfortable questions, so please don’t hate me for this question. I know that you have some projects that you are working on. Can you share with us a few words about the future plugins that will be done ? Because I know they are secret…


Yes, they are secret. Well... But ok. Will say a few things about it, but keep it in secret. :D The project is huge XJ update - details are private. But will say one what is already made. Related to the server. Everyone knows the "mpbhops" (MultiPlayer Bhops) plugins that forces blocks to not go down. Some of you maybe notice that it has some bugs and blocks and some shortcuts. Not long time ago I finished a plugin called "Multy-Player Bhops Professional Edition". It's a bit hard to explain what it does, but I will try. When some player touches the bhop block - for another player it doesn't go down, but it does for that player. And the opposite way - when you touch the bhop block it goes down for you, but doesn't for another player. In other words - map will be the way it has to be with possible shortcuts and other things. I think that's all what I can say without getting banned from XJ. :D

I’m very sure that everybody wants to know if the new version of MultiPlayer Bhops will be available to us… to the public, or it will be another private plugin ?

I have to disappoint you all, because this plugin is only getting ready for beta test and as the team who is working on this project already noticed - it's a bit buggy. But even if it would work very well - it takes nice part of resources and is designed only for XJ. So in other words - it's a private plugin.

So it will stay forever private, or there will come a moment (perhaps in the faraway future) when this plugin will get in the hands of all jumpers ?

Maybe sometime, somehow people will hack XJ server and get the plugins from it, but for now I don’t know other ways how can it be public. Actually I don't care much if it’s public/private - I only want it to have as less bugs as possible. But there is no way to hook player movement trace-line (it's player movement scan in other words), so for now I cannot fix those bugs.

Well since you have some bugs that you’ll need to fix, I don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask you this, but can you tell us an approximate date when this plugin will appear on XJ servers ?

Don’t know the answer to this one. Maybe it won’t be at all... I'm not the only scripter on the projects, and there is bunch of work left, so I really don’t know...

Wow. Let me see if I understood well. You’re saying that there is a possibility that this plugin will never appear and that you’re not the only one who is working on this project. Am I right ?

Yes, because maybe other plugins will make this one be even more buggy. And of course I'm not the only one who is working at the project, because it's uber huge.

Can you tell us what other persons who are working with you on this one ?

I cannot say that information. But you can be sure that they are ones of the best. Every single one of them amazed me in something.

I can hardly wait to discover this information. I know that you said above that the projects you are working on are secret and I don’t want to push my limits to a critical level regarding my luck. So I’m going to try for the last time now. Beside this project, can you give us some info about the other ones ? It doesn’t matter what kind of info (small or huge)… maybe just a small idea of what we will see in the future… or I don’t know… something that you want to tell us.

Don’t know how and what will be there... Only that you can be sure that when the work will be finished - plugins will be... How should I better say... Server will be modern like. Others... Wont say nicks. For now I can say only this: they are good scripters, coders, designers, hl-engine experts who have a bunch of lovely ideas. Working together with them I feel like having access to everything. XJ will be an uber server - many unique and wonderful ideas that will become true... That’s all I can say for now about it.

I promised that I’ll stop asking you this kind of questions and I want to keep my word. So, looking in the past now, from the day you got yourself into this, do you regret that you got involved in scripting, in KZ scene, in all this business ?

No. It’s fun. And KZ scene is nice with bunch of nice people. Only thing I regret is that I didn't put (C) on ljstats before... And the worst thing except that is: bunch of unknown people are contacting me asking to script some plugin. Although I got used to it - was very simple - just ignore. Although at the start I was scripting... Now sometimes I'm too lazy or to bored to script, but still I'm doing my 'home work'.

I’m supposed to have my own ideas about making questions in this interview, but unfortunately I can’t help it. I’ve seen in many interviews this question so I think it’s a fancy one. Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?

Hard one... Don’t know. On some job maybe or I'll like the army and stay there (sounds crazy) or die. Don’t know - I never think abput the future - if I do, something will always go wrong. Try to answer this one yourself - hard one. I turned 18 some weeks ago, so for now my only mission is crazy fun. I don't want and cannot think about nothing else.

KZ SCENE


Fair answer. What ever it is that you’ll do, I wish you good luck.
I told you at the beginning that this interview will have three parts. Well, here we are at the final part of the interview. We will talk now about the KZ scene in general.
So we will start with an easy question or a hard one… it depends of how you consider it.
If I’ll ask you to make a description about the KZ scene, how will it sound ?


KZ-scene is the place where there is responsibility. Not everyone can get there. You must know your rights and never try to rise them up. KZ-scene is the place where there are many nice, smart, responsible people. Some of them are trying to hide from it, some are using it. I'm the one who is hiding. Although it's not the same like with wr's. Wr's can be beaten and you will be forgotten. With amxx plugins - I thought that it is impossible, because how the plugin can be changed? Although I was wrong ... Lt.rat took my place... But like I said - there are bunch of nice people, who gave me a second chance. I can only say that I will try to do everything that I can to stay here as long as it doesn't cause me problems IRL. I can explain how it is in other words. For example, you just started playing CS. Admin of the server - KZ-scene. But when you become admin - things don't change much. You are just more popular + have access to some private things + you have to be more responsible + you are discussing things that you couldn't even think before with other admins. That’s how KZ-scene is for me. I feel like an admin of something and I need to be more responsible + keeping secrets. I think you understand what I am talking about. =)

Yes, I perfectly understand. I know how it’s like to have a responsibility towards you and towards other people, not to let them down.
I know that you are kind of old in KZ. Looking back in the past and thinking about how the KZ scene was back then and how it is now, what changes have been made ? Don’t think only about admins’ decisions that influenced the scene, think about the normal course that this scene had and still has.


KZ is becoming more and more lj-g33king. For example, now Fact or Fiction said in public, about double-cj technique, who is actually the private eDark-jump category 1, that had to remain in secret... Jumpers changed also (new wr’s, some old wr holders got inactive)... Plugins and everything are changing by a bit, but lj is going fast forward - faster then everything, faster than I can imagine, faster than it should...

I know that this LJ technique is getting bigger and bigger. Do you think it’s a good thing for this to happen ? More and more people are starting to lj and I would dare to say that they forgot what KZ really means. Do you consider that in time from a climb community it will be longjump community ? Even though many people today believe this.

I agree that people are forgetting what KZ really is. But admins will never allow XJ to become Xlj. Those who think this should forget it or create their own community of longjumps. And of course it's bad... For example when I found sb (slide-bug) technique – no one did care and most of people even said, that it's old, not even looking on the demos... But when FoF said in public about the double-countjump technique that is also known for some persons like eDark-Jump category 1, people were like going crazy... But I can say one thing for sure - even if someone will make 295 units jump from already known techniques (which is possible if including 18 units-bug landing), he won’t own KZ! There is only one way to own KZ with longjumps - it's eDark-Jump category 2, that is extremely private and has no prestrafe limit (sv_maxvelocity is the limit). But people won’t ever find it out, because it includes two more private techniques (both are uber hard & are still in secret & found by me :D ). Anyway, what I wanted to say - it's bad that people care mostly about longjumps. They won’t own KZ with them unless they will find the category 2, thing that is almost impossible, because they have to think in absolutely other way & while only longjumps are in thir head, they won’t get it. I'm a bit mad, that the most popular & main thing at the moment is longjumps, but I don't care much, because chances that it will become KZ itself are uber low.

What a minute. Are you saying that there are another two techniques and nobody from the public knows about them ? Can you tell us what those two techniques can do ? Is this about longjump or does it have nothing to do with it? And how long ago have these techniques been discovered ?

Yes, there are two more undiscovered techniques, in combination of what you get eDark-Jump category 2. Of course some people know them (not only me), but I won’t say the nicknames. Those two techniques fool the engine. And they look like already known two techniques, but only look like them, so if someone will do them on public, no one will realize what is what, unless will have showkeys enabled for one and will understand that it's not just a server bug. Are if they are about longjumps... Of course not - does it look like I'm so happy from longjumps? How long... Ah... Hard question... First time when someone said in public that there is some eDark-Jump... Anyway, someone said that and right after it, me and FoF were g33king longjumps 2 and find it out. In some weeks we found it. Then later I thought... But how on earth... It's only 300 pre... Someone is hiding something... So was trying again and again to find something new on my own. Later I gave up + eDark said in public, that eDark-Jump isn't so good as he thought, so people forgot about it. Then maybe in a month I was fooling around at gigablock (searching for fast sc's in the standard way and some tjs). And suddenly made something weird... Had no demo... Asked eDark, but he asked for a demo... I was trying to repeat it - no result. So I gave up. Then again playing somewhere in public, was making it and really often. Told him - I have no demo, but I’m sure that it's possible. So we agreed without having no logical explanation how it works with the engine... Of course I told a good friend about this. He said that while spectating one pro-jumper, that jumper made the same thing with demo (on lan), but it was long time ago - demo deleted. Later (won’t say how), I found out second one. Didn't said about it to eDark, because he was really busy in those times. Later when I just said - without proofs, we agreed that it's possible. Then I was amazed, how many techniques you can find out not g33king longjumps. So I wanted more and more. Suddenly I combined those two techniques and found out, that you can get 2000prestrafe with it. So I called it eDark-Jump category 2. Don’t know why - probably because I think that he already knew about it, so he needs to get the honor. Maybe sometime ,someone will find it and will call it another way, but for me it always will be the eDark-Jump category 2.

It’s a long story… This new techniques that you’re talking about… “eDark-Jump category 2” will revolutionize the KZ scene ? Are you hoping that with this discovery people will forget about longjumping ? And how long will this new category remain secret ?

New techniques won’t revolutionize the KZ world. Except eDark-Jump category 2 - just imagine people jumping ( 2000 * 0.723 ) units... It's omg... With this technique you can slide up from the start button of the gigablock right on the dragons head and then sliding up there again up to the finish button... It's only 9 seconds... So I really hope that this technique won’t ever get on public - it's not only longjumps, but if map contains at least one tiny slide wall - it's already a shortcut. I hope that it will remain secret for ever, but it's impossible... So when someone will find and/or say it in public (like raver once said eDark-Jump category 1 in XJ forums), it will be almost the end - everyone will start g33king those two techniques, to combine them in one, what will be the end of kreedz, because every map contains or a slide wall (even start button on most) or an uber sc for like 500 units long...

Let’s not talk about this anymore. Like you said.. if people will find out about this, then we are screwed !
At a previous answer you mentioned FoF’s name. I’m sure that you saw the latest “bomb” in KZ about the CJ technique. I’m talking about FoF making 267 cj on block with double duck. Everything was cool, people were happy that somebody pushed the boundaries and made a new wr, but something unexpected came along with it. Bibo announced his retirement from XJ Community but not from KZ too. If I understood well, he was upset that people were saying that this is a new technique, while he said that he discovered this a long time ago. After this a new “war” rose between him and brian. What do you think about FoF making a new wr and about this new “war” ?


First, this is eDark-Jump category 1, that was found by eDark right after cj was announced. I think that FoF finally proved to himself and other people that eDark-Jump category 1 exists. N1 mate, but as I said, that really is the private technique, which should remain secret... Now I'll have to add eDark-Jump detection to ljstats... And about the "war"... It makes no sense. Really I don't care who is right, because they are both wrong. Ow, and by they way, this 267 is only the start. I once calculated that with 300pre that is possible with simple cj and ej, you can jump 290 units, so there will be the kz_longjumps3 soon.

I knew it. I always knew that in the future it will be posibile to jump much longer than the current wr’s. Well, time will tell.
What do you think about Kreedz and about the changes that he made to the Counter-Strike scene by inventing the KZ maps ?


Well, don’t know for sure. I'm not into kreedz from the beginning. But as long as I play I can surely say this: maps are getting worse and worse... What changes it made into CS itself... Uh... Hard question. It made some rules. I'm always telling to my friends, that kreedz is the highest CS level. I think, that only one of 10.000 CS players can jump at an ez level and that kreedz is so hard for normal CS players, that even world CPL (or whatever it's called) doesn't allow the use of these fantastic jump techniques in clan-wars. This proves that kreedz stays higher then original counter-strike. Although in some part it's bad, because most of CS players don't even know about such a thing. I mean, how many of your mates have been banned on normal CS servers for making jumps like nuke big-rock or for camping in de_inferno near the house on the boxes or for making some eb with low hp or some other jump? The fact is that there are not many jumpers compared to original CS players and most of the players don't even know that it is possible, because of what they think… that it's some cheat. Commonly, the bunch of us jumpers thought that it's a cheat before proving ourselves that we are wrong and impossible is nothing (just like original gamers). Anyway, just like I said: kreedz is the highest level of CS, and because of the extreme condition, most people think that it's some cheat.

P.S. I still remember first time when I got banned, because I managed making two headshots through a wall from one bullet on big-rock at de_nuke (just shot with awp in the place where ct's normally camp). :D

I hate it when this happens… getting banned for no reason. This was one of the reasons why I stopped playing normal CS.
Speaking of KZ maps… I know that you had some... hmm, let’s say different opinions than some mappers. Do you think that the old school maps are better than the ones today ? I remember when I first started KZ I only played cave maps. I still love those maps and I think some of them are way better than the “new school” maps. What do you think ?


In my option, old school maps are better, because... First of all they aren't so extreme (nowadays 90% of all released maps have a challenge that is higher then average). Second - old school maps were created more professionally (judging by frame rate). But why are the new school maps better? First - they contain new unique jumps (although again thanks to the challenge, most of the jumpers, including me, don't like some of them, but sometimes it's fun to g33k them anyway). Second - they are using more detailed textures & maps look better. As you see, they’re equal, but my computer isn't so powerful, and believe me - it's really not fun making for example 245 longjump looking up, so your fps would get at least up to 30. So my option - old school is better. You like cave maps. I like block maps - don't like to start all over if I fall, and on ez maps where I'm not trying to do a perfect run - just want to jump for fun. But yes, cave maps are nice also. I have my own favorite cave map, only I cannot remember the map name... I only remember, that it's uber long and uber risky. But the challenge for me is average-hard. No, no, no... Not kz_world, some other map with really long name. You are starting in the sea. Getting 10.000 hp, pressing start and starting to run in the cave where the ground is from grass. First jump that you have to do - is a hole in the cave. If you miss the second one, you will fall in the water. But anyway, the question wasn't how I would explain the map. And finally what I wanted to say - never made it without cps - always some freak admin will change the map, because it's uber long. :D What more I can say about the mappers of the kreedz mappers who exist now... I don't like their work much - maps aren’t getting popular. The last most popular and not new school map that I saw is kznl_factory. But climbing it, I don't think anyone could say that this is a new school map - it's more old school. Someone could say that I like it because of the credits for me and some more people at the end. But it isn't the main reason. I mean - look at the map. High fps, possible challenge, new ideas, nice sc’s.

I see that you like kznl_factory by raver. From this I assume that he is your favorite mapper from new school mappers ? If not, who is it ?

From today - yes he is. His maps are perfect for me. High fps, nice challenges, unique trickjumps... Although like everyone, he makes mistakes, but don’t we all do them? =)



Yes. It’s something normal to make mistakes.
This is one of my favorite questions. What I will ask you now is a major problem, a world problem… we confront with this problem every day on every area of activity. Ok.. I think you know what I’m trying to say. If not, check this out: It’s about those people who have a god mentality, it’s about those people who reject other people for the simple fact that they are not on the same rank with them. It’s about “hold up my friend… don’t you see with who are you talking to? please leave me alone”. Do you agree with me that this is one of the worst things ever in eSports scene ? What do you think about this guys and what method should we use against them ?


I think that those people are just some freaks. Because if your level in something is really high - there is a basic rule in everything. Rule is: be polite & don't care that someone is worse than you, because there always will be someone who is better and can treat you as badly as you treated someone else. If you are a star of something - you must have responsibility, or else you don't deserve your place. What I can say about people like that... Although everyone of us is a bit like that. For example me: per day every 30 minutes someone will ask me for some help in scripting. Sooner or later I won’t take it and will say something even worse to the next person who will contact me that day. What people should do about it... People shouldn't contact others with words like "omg, you are my god. Love you, but can you...". Because everything that people want already exists. And yes, sometimes these words are nice to hear, but it really sucks that you have to prove that those words were said not for nothing. Anyway, what I am trying to say is: if you like someone, sure you can tell him who he is for you. But if you need help or information - there always are instructions for everything - don't harass people who know/have what you want, because it really sucks when everyone is always asking you one and the same thing. For example... Hmm... How should I say so everyone would understand me... For guys: I think most of you know something about cars. Imagine that everyone who you meet in the street will ask you about the car that just crossed near by. And it's like everyday... No stopping... You will get sick of that question. Now explanation for girls: imagine that everyday everyone would ask you, are you virgin, or had sex today, or was that sex good, or how much times you had it today... You will get really mad fast. It becomes annoying, am I right? Anyway, it's absolutely the same thing. First it's fun that people need your help and are interested about you, but later it just starts to drive you nuts. So the best thing to do is: find the help that you need from some information base, not from a person who has feelings and can get annoyed from always repeating things.

We are getting closer and closer to the end. A few more questions and we’re done here.
As you probably saw at XJ forum, there was a suggestion about KZWC 2 (Kreedz World Cup). Do you think that this kind of events are good for this community ? And of course what role does this play regarding the evolution of Xtreme Jumps ?


I didn't see the KZWC 1 so don’t know exactly. Don’t know the rules but I can imagine. It's a chance to bring up in the KZ-scene more pro-jumpers. We all probably saw players who were jumping just uber, but we saw their names first time. It's a really good opportunity for them to get popular like other wr holders from KZ-scene or even more - like t3d. Although again it's a problem, because it needs cash prizes. And as if you all know, XJ already has a tournament (pro-challenge), although it's paused, because the mapper of pro-challenge got inactive. In other words, I don't think it's a bad idea, but first pro-challenge tournament should end.

Well… yes, XJ already has a tournament, but it’s with demo submitting. Beside that topic with KZWC 2, someone else made another one with another audacious suggestion. It was eMTI, who had the idea with Jumping league. He said that he has in his mind a system like ESL has. What do you have say about this ?

Yes, pro-challenge is demo submitting but it's a tournament anyway. I actually don’t know what is ESL system, so cannot comment it. If I had a chance to choose a system for this - I would choose point system.

ESL stands for Electronic Sports League and it’s the largest and oldest online league from Europe. Almost every game and every form of competition is covered. What do you have to say now ?

What I can say... I just can ask: does CS use it also? :D Actually don’t know it - never saw it (or at least I think). So than again - cannot comment on it. Have to see how it will work - what pluses and minuses it will have. After that, I’ll think if it’s the best way for choosing a winner or not Although I don't agree with any of this as long as isn't related to points. For example kreedz cups. 6 players. You know that you are definitely better than 4 of your enemies, but your first mission is with some guy who you never saw before. So he wins with you and looses with a person who you could definitely beat. Now tell me is that fair? With point system you would gather 4 of 5 possible points. And that person who won would gather only 1 of 5 possible points. So now tell me. Is it fair? In my opinion it’s not.

You’re right, it’s not fair. But in this situation is your fault, because you have to be concentrated, and because you thought that you’re the winner before you actually won, you lost.
I didn’t want to bring our discussion to this point, but since we’re here I will tell you my dream. Many of you guys know about WCG, ESWC, etc. Now imagine every country (the ones who have KZ communities) organizing qualifications at KZ for this kind of events… just like normal CS, just like FIFA and other games. Imagine KZ players side by side with other gamers from other games at those monumental events. Imagine sponsors (the same sponsors who are sponsoring other games) coming to sponsor KZ scene. Imagine KZ recognized as an official eSport game, just like any others. Now we’re talking about another level of KZ… probably the final level. What do you think about this ?


Of course it will be nice if KZ communities will become sponsored for some world challenge. And definitely it will be the highest level. Don’t know what rank system should be than (if I can call it like that), but I'm sure that it will be as fair as possible.



What future do you see at the horizon for the KZ scene or at least how do you hope that it will be ?

For now I see kreedz dying, because the only thing that is going on are longjumps. This means, that the pro’s will just get bored of it and will quit. Of course new people will come, but they won’t be able to beat the maps, because they can only lj. What future I wish? I wish for a new perfect KZ jump plugin (which I'll probably do for the public right after ljstats). That plugin will contain some fun stuff, which I hope will remove attention from longjumps AND FORCE PEOPLE TO PLAY FOR FUN (NOT FOR BEEING THE BEST IN LONGJUMPS). So people forgetting about longjumps will result in other things that will get one level higher in popularity. It will result in easier maps that will attract new faces to the scene and it will make pro’s not play to be the best - to play only for fun. For example I saw brian playing on public server not so far long ago. It was like - or perfect run on quite hard map or nothing. Of course the time limit expired and he didn't make it. Now I'm not saying that he's a bad jumper - we all know that he's a pro. I'm trying to say that he felt disappointed, because he just lost 30 minutes of his life for nothing - no satisfaction of pressing the finish button. This is the thing that forces jumpers to get inactive. So now think another way - less longjumps and more other things will result in better maps (most will be easier). So if the maps will have something except longjumps, this thing will be a plus for that map and they will be more popular and more fun to play. Plus, it won't be so hard for jumpers to arrive at the finish button, to press it more often, so he can have a satisfaction that they didn't waste their time on that map for nothing.

Hope that this madness with lj’s will end.
As much as I don’t want to say this, unfortunately I have to say it. Finally, we have reached the end of this interview. For me it was an incredible experience to talk with you NumB, and I hope that you had fun with this as well. Thanks for accepting this interview, I really appreciate it.
If you have any shoutouts, any final words that you want to share with us, now it’s the time. Thanks again, good luck in your life and take care. See ya around !


Last words: if you want to script mates - always obey the authors rights rule. And jump not to be the best, not to geek longjump tops or world records - play kreedz for fun. Doing that you'll always be one of the best. Don't forget - it's just a game and you must have fun if you're playing it. Don't try to become the best by geeking longjumps or other records, because then you'll totally fail. And always remember - if you want to get popular in it, you just have to show respect for other jumpers. This is the only right way to become a bright star in KZ-scene (or even a legend like t3d). Now good luck and have fun, jumpers.









Special thanks goes for boom.dll (kzro), chelooo (Slyder Media), IcemaN (Slyder Media), luizah (kzro), Poison (kzro) and w1zz (kzro). AND OFC HIGH_PRIEST the king :D

ajR`16/12/2008 21:49

Who is NumB?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/12/2008 21:52

I actually read it. Perhaps wrong section, but in overall the interview was nice. I just disagree with NumB about longjumps... Most oldskool pros were quite good in lj: T3d, NiconeN, loty, soul|ftw and people, but still they pwned in kz.

Ovidiu Dumitru16/12/2008 22:09

ajR, the creator of ljs-xm. You lj... you should know. Or this is another tricky post from you ? :D

Flibo, "Jump Talk
Talk about everything releated to the big KZ world." I guess this is the correct section for this... If not, pls tell me another one :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/12/2008 22:13

Originally posted by kzro`CyclopP
ajR, the creator of ljs-xm. You lj... you should know. Or this is another tricky post from you ? :D

Flibo, "Jump Talk
Talk about everything releated to the big KZ world." I guess this is the correct section for this... If not, pls tell me another one :)


I guess you're right, I was distracted by the name "Jump Talk"... Since an interview isn't really jumping :)

Dacca16/12/2008 22:54

I've red it again ^^ And I formed a good opinion of NumB. He seems quite nice person :D not like typical lithuanian CS player :/

Gnomas17/12/2008 00:42(edited 17/12/2008 00:47)

then i started reading it I couldn't stop, so I red it all,
i found out other side of NumB maybe i was speaking with him not enough to find it w/o reading interview, scripting is still dark forest for me :P and i don't think that the day will come then i'll have enough will to start scripting.

P.S i wanted to aplogise NumB if i was too obsessive for him.

boom.dll17/12/2008 10:34(edited 17/12/2008 10:36)

numb is sexy!
gj cyclopp ! very nice interview :)
it has been a long time since these types of entertainments have been posted :( miss interviews <3

Extract17/12/2008 11:21

Offtopic: Wahhahaha kzro`CyclopP, you've got a Swedish chick on your avatar (Carolina Gynning) <333

Ontopic: Good interview, very well written!

NiconeN17/12/2008 12:48

Hmmm....



I gotta say that this was the..............



































.........very BEST interview I've ever read. A long one, but still it manages to keep you interested. What makes this interesting for me, is that it's so "deep", NumB reveals much from his personal life, he even tells about this girl he once loved but things didn't end up so well. I found this very touching. He also answers the questions with more than just few sentences which makes me even more curious.

The questions are also interesting for me and there's not a single yes-or-no-question which is really good imo.


Some people may find a long interview like this boring but not me, so _very nice work_ CyclopP and NumB, you got my respect.
More interviews like this should be made.

Fact or Fiction17/12/2008 13:02(edited 17/12/2008 13:03)

in remember of our sleeples nights in pubs and long discussions about things related to kz and longjumping :) NumB <3

ps: more interviews like this one ! Abosolutely awesome.

Ovidiu Dumitru17/12/2008 13:18

Extract, actually her name is Holly Weber and she's from California. (actress and model) :D

Thank you so much guys for your feedback. It means a lot for me.

More projects will come. I had to cancel now another interview (30%-40% done) and now I'm thinking with who I should make one...

Gnomas17/12/2008 13:33

make it with FoF :P

kielorz17/12/2008 13:47

waiting for discovering eDark-jump 2 :-D

balling17/12/2008 14:09

Fantastic interview! interesting all the way
If I had some money, I would send you a computer :(

zyllEE17/12/2008 14:55

cyclopp for vice-president :]

NumB17/12/2008 15:01(edited 17/12/2008 17:29)

Originally posted by Dacca
I've red it again ^^ And I formed a good opinion of NumB. He seems quite nice person :D not like typical lithuanian CS player :/

Thx. =)


Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
in remember of our sleeples nights in pubs and long discussions about things related to kz and longjumping :) NumB <3

ps: more interviews like this one ! Abosolutely awesome.

<3 fof! I still remember how you geeked all night 256cj on clintmo_longjumper and how you were proud after making 258 block and much more things. Ah... Good-old days. So much memories... <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Originally posted by Gnomas
then i started reading it I couldn't stop, so I red it all,
i found out other side of NumB maybe i was speaking with him not enough to find it w/o reading interview, scripting is still dark forest for me :P and i don't think that the day will come then i'll have enough will to start scripting.

P.S i wanted to aplogise NumB if i was too obsessive for him.

You have nothing to be sorry about. Just most of times I'm not so fully opened, cuz have much scripting projects last days. =)


Originally posted by balling
Fantastic interview! interesting all the way
If I had some money, I would send you a computer :(

I bought new pc in 2008/10/05 now have 100fps everywhere - everything become much better. =)


===


P.S. <3 CyclopP

Kevlarrrr17/12/2008 17:08

Numb, imo, Shouldn't slag others off in a interview like this no matter what he's done, he's only trying to get the same outcome as you. (lt.rat)

and shouldnt of mentioned anything about any "eDark jumps"

NumB17/12/2008 17:11

Atm I don't care much of lt.rat but still if repeating it to me more then 10 times per day I'll get mad. =P About edark-jump #2... Why not? I said mpbhops part what is private, so I can say existions of it also. =)

wRath` mapper17/12/2008 17:56

Finally felt like reading this. Was worth the time ;) Nice interview guys! Lots of nice information in it.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.