Interview with NumB

Started by Ovidiu Dumitru
16/12/2008 21:25
Page 3 of 3
AJIgna17/02/2009 19:39

you're the ones that makes numb feel more important

NumB18/02/2009 05:17

I said about it to force you to try find it. And I think I also said that this one wont be found geeking ljs, so you'll have to forget about ljs and try smt new. And that's what I want. I don't care as much about that new technique, cuz when it will go on pub xj admins will probably block it or/and valve will fix it cuz it's worse than speedhack. But it will take your time to find it. And while searching it the right way - you wont lj & I like the idea of stopping this lj g33k madness (atleast for a moment). =)

anny018/02/2009 16:33

<3 bullshit!

NumB18/02/2009 17:08

I was just giving interview. If you don't like that I know smt what you dont - not my problem and stop going offtopic. There was a question in what I could answer what I think. So I answered. Next question was about ej2. So I answered again. Why I cannot? Belive me - I'm just as tyred of this "hate you / lier / freak / n00b / kid / say it finally" as you are. But the point is that this iview is my, not yours and I can say there what I think about things what are related to the questions.

Ryderc18/02/2009 17:44

NumB has just opened the Pandora's box :o

aftermatch-_-18/02/2009 19:55

make fof interview i wanna know whats his mouse thx

NumB19/02/2009 02:17

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
make fof interview i wanna know whats his mouse thx

You can just PM him. =)

itachi^19/02/2009 09:10

make an interview with someone cool, not someone trying to be cool

Z0ck3rOO719/02/2009 10:24

Originally posted by itachi^
make an interview with someone cool, not someone trying to be cool

then we can be sure its not with you..

leggie19/02/2009 12:24

atleast your english got better

Ryderc19/02/2009 15:15

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
Originally posted by itachi^
make an interview with someone cool, not someone trying to be cool

then we can be sure its not with you..



I love this reply <3

anny019/02/2009 16:43(edited 19/02/2009 21:17)

Seriously numb u should really just learn the difference between "what" and "that"!!

Once again this thread's gonna only talk about ej2 ... who care !!!
Skipping the part which refers to ej2 the interview is kinda cool

Ovidiu Dumitru20/02/2009 13:06

leggie, do me a favor and shut up. And you don't even know your own language... it's at least, two separate words ;)

anny0, kinda ? What's not cool at the interview ? what part/parts you don't like ?
Ok, I understand that you don't like the part with ej2, but it's an interview... you should find new things in it... things you didn't know. And don't worry, this tech. will remain private.

Om120/02/2009 13:34

Originally posted by anny0
Seriously numb u should really just learn the difference between "what" and "that"!!

so what? hes from France not England or any other english-speaking country. l2b polite

Z0ck3rOO720/02/2009 14:26

"Country: Lithuania"
not France, but you are still right :)

Om120/02/2009 16:33

lol, I was looking at ryderc. sry :P

NumB20/02/2009 23:17(edited 20/02/2009 23:18)

In interview I was changing much words to numbers, so after translation it lost logic/gramma. But I agree that in those times my en was bad. Today is bad also, but better than before.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.