Interview with NumB

Started by Ovidiu Dumitru
16/12/2008 21:25
Page 2 of 3
liquidi17/12/2008 18:31

Learn to god damn use paragraphs! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

CothA18/12/2008 17:35

nice interview it was fucking big and fucking good gj bot awesome <3 NumB !

Remote20/12/2008 20:03(edited 20/12/2008 20:12)

Ok, spam and flame posts got removed. Continue posting in this thread only the things that are related to the subject. Thanks for comprehension.

Ovidiu Dumitru22/12/2008 13:49

Thank you brendo, and thank you guys for your nice feedbacks.

Yesterday I decided with who the next interview will be. Probably today I'll start working on it.
I cannot say who is the chosen, you'll have to wait :D
I don't know when this interview will be done, I'm just hoping that I won't be a lazy ass, so I could work at my full capacity :D.

That's it for now, thanks again !

Yamakasi22/12/2008 13:53

good to heard that CyclopP !

.c1Rca08/01/2009 12:50

Nice interview! I read evrything. Now I understand much more about Kreedz!

Thanks!

GaNJaZ^10/02/2009 20:59

thx for this one.

Ryderc10/02/2009 21:15

thx for this up.

JAy11/02/2009 02:35(edited 11/02/2009 02:36)

should have waited and put this in the weekly..... think!!!!!


good job tho :) it was nice

sjR11/02/2009 12:08

'Yes. Because scripting makes me feel happy. It's a godlike feeling' - wait till you get a girlfriend, i dont think you'll be able to handle the excitement!

itachi^11/02/2009 16:40

funny

your ajrs sister? ur hot? can i get ur numba?

NumB11/02/2009 20:46(edited 11/02/2009 21:15)

Originally posted by sjR
'Yes. Because scripting makes me feel happy. It's a godlike feeling' - wait till you get a girlfriend, i dont think you'll be able to handle the excitement!

OffTopic:
Originally posted by itachi^
your ajrs sister?

OnTopic:
[blockquote]
Found immunity from love what turns love to simple friendship, and pain to burning hatred heat what gives me wings of life. Maybe not angel wings, but I really don't care as long as they are more powerful as standard and belong only to me. This thing doesn't let me be blind in life. Because by one simple sentence of a person, I know what he/she is all about. It’s something like 'intuition' never lied to me.
[/blockquote]
In other words I deny all powerfull physical positive feelings for knowing that I can be and am stronger than should be.

[blockquote]
You all think that love is a perfect feeling, but omg. Look at it from the real side. Love is a choice between: 1. Satisfying your instincts and get fucked up for the rest of your life (we all know, that sooner or later you all will break, but not always [some marriage cases...]). 2. Do not satisfy your instincts - don't feel pain - become unique. I've chosen 2.
[/blockquote]
Judging by person intelect not looking at physical view is harder and more interesting + you know what to expect from the person. So I do not want to loose this ability by becoming blind from thoughts what if will become true, wont do anything logicaly good to me. And if they wont become true - I'll just loose some time and will feel selfhated cuz of the stupidity level what I have overcome long time ago.

P.S.
In other words:
Love is a huge power what cannot be controled. Why should I choose it when I found even stronger soul feeling what can be controled everytime when I want.

SchlumPF11/02/2009 21:27

this means you lost a huge part of your life but you personally think you got stronger? its ok if you think that its ok but everyone should have emotions and there will be a time you will love somebody. maybe you will be able to say yourself that you are not loving somebody or that the feelings you have are different from love but in fact it will be love.

NumB11/02/2009 21:42

Originally posted by SchlumPF
this means you lost a huge part of your life but you personally think you got stronger? its ok if you think that its ok but everyone should have emotions and there will be a time you will love somebody. maybe you will be able to say yourself that you are not loving somebody or that the feelings you have are different from love but in fact it will be love.


Logics > positive emotions. Cuz logics can emit fake emotions. And not having some emotions in some cases can be really much more better, cuz instincts block some things what can be unblocked and usefull. Mby I'm searching the limit or logical facts that it does not exist. But the point is, that from humanity view it's not standard and in some cases weird. But for my point of view it's a new human level, what was, is and will be chaning me to a better way. And I'm not willing to allow some ****ing feeling what has no need to take over my face and put it in deep ping darkness.

Ryderc11/02/2009 21:51

This is not really the good place for speak about that...

Numb, this is offtopic, but how is possible to contact you ?

NumB11/02/2009 22:03(edited 11/02/2009 22:10)

Originally posted by Ryderc
This is not really the good place for speak about that...

Numb, this is offtopic, but how is possible to contact you ?

Steam: deleted_info
msn: deleted_info

Ryderc11/02/2009 22:04

Thanks a lot :)

Santi-17/02/2009 17:50

Originally posted by NumB
Atm I don't care much of lt.rat but still if repeating it to me more then 10 times per day I'll get mad. =P About edark-jump #2... Why not? I said mpbhops part what is private, so I can say existions of it also. =)


IDK if i understood whrigt but i think that you should have done one of two things:
1-Explained eDark jumps to all jumpers
or
2-Never mentioned the existence of a secret jump

I dont think im the only guy that if you say you have a secret jump , he will try to find it.
And perhaps some other player who is looking all the posible ways to combine 2 techniques to do that jump, finally make it.
So imo you should never said anithing about it , althoug you say its "impossible to find out", i thought that the 1st jump was imp to find to but now a lot of people can do it :/

Grrr17/02/2009 18:11

Originally posted by SaNtI!
Originally posted by NumB
Atm I don't care much of lt.rat but still if repeating it to me more then 10 times per day I'll get mad. =P About edark-jump #2... Why not? I said mpbhops part what is private, so I can say existions of it also. =)


IDK if i understood whrigt but i think that you should have done one of two things:
1-Explained eDark jumps to all jumpers
or
2-Never mentioned the existence of a secret jump

I dont think im the only guy that if you say you have a secret jump , he will try to find it.
And perhaps some other player who is looking all the posible ways to combine 2 techniques to do that jump, finally make it.
So imo you should never said anithing about it , althoug you say its "impossible to find out", i thought that the 1st jump was imp to find to but now a lot of people can do it :/


He did 1.5 - Told that he knows a secret jump, without telling how to do it + that "impossible to find out" was finded with SCRIPT and the 2nd part is almost impossible to find...

tomB17/02/2009 18:13(edited 17/02/2009 18:14)

Originally posted by SaNtI!
Originally posted by NumB
Atm I don't care much of lt.rat but still if repeating it to me more then 10 times per day I'll get mad. =P About edark-jump #2... Why not? I said mpbhops part what is private, so I can say existions of it also. =)


IDK if i understood whrigt but i think that you should have done one of two things:
1-Explained eDark jumps to all jumpers
or
2-Never mentioned the existence of a secret jump

I dont think im the only guy that if you say you have a secret jump , he will try to find it.
And perhaps some other player who is looking all the posible ways to combine 2 techniques to do that jump, finally make it.
So imo you should never said anithing about it , althoug you say its "impossible to find out", i thought that the 1st jump was imp to find to but now a lot of people can do it :/


right!

c'mon, why did you mention the edark jump 2?

perhaps he feels more important that another people only because of knowing the edark jump 2. LOL

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.