Your Favorite Map?

Started by h1m1 mapper
30/05/2006 19:39
Page 2 of 7
NiconeN03/06/2006 11:15

from the oldsql maps -> kz_ep_gigablock_b01 and teh new maps -> kz_xj_climbtrip.

playing gigablock is alwaaaays relaxing ^^ and climbtrip got nice jumps and i just love the surf sc, also big + from the lj's at the end.

Micron03/06/2006 14:00

ultrablock ftw

faker

Agreed

<3 sandblock too :)

ScooteR03/06/2006 14:34

i like all ez maps cuz there u can feel the speed jumping :D

sKeLeTr0n03/06/2006 17:12

jnf_bhop_store is a map i did for my JNF Mod

-stinnZ-03/06/2006 20:59

slD_bside_avalley, j2f_4_floors, kz_kzfr_statue_of_librety and kz_kzfr_rappithighwayez,

slD_bside_avalley : this map just look awesome, it was a custum map, but was moved away, don´t know why, I love this map.

j2f_4_floors : another map by soliD, Just fun and ez bhop/map map, love that kind of maps.

kz_kzfr_statue_of_librety : fun to jump and looks good

kz_kzfr_rappithighwayez : like I said I love bhop/map maps, :P and it looks good

r0fl08/06/2006 19:56

late response but kz_sandblock, kzno_xtremeblock & kz xj 3ways [extreme] because they are fun to do with knife and cps for me heh

also mountez is fun to no-check - nice and short map <3 short maps

:D

Annihila7or15/06/2006 14:12

kz_man_terablock FTW!!! I love block maps and i hate dark maps, terablock is bright + blockmap + contains few small shortcuts :D:D..

aaapo15/06/2006 14:41

templeblock, terablock, ofcourse gigablock, also climpersxp and real_adventure, hmm there are so many I won't list em ;D

all long maps :D

dEMolite mapper15/06/2006 16:54

rivacliff for the win :D

the holes rocks =)

rbT15/06/2006 18:57

1. kz_man_halloween2004: I love surf & bhops and the colors make the map iteresting for me.
2. kz_sandblock_ez: this map pwns i like the hard version too but is 2 hard for me :D so I prefer the ez ver.
[ Edited Thu Jun 15 2006, 06:58PM ]

Alts!cH15/06/2006 19:26

cellblock, redrock, ultrablock, marioland and azclimb :)
As you can see, I like the oldschool junk =)

hmm ceramicblock is also nice but not that good like this five :P

---
ahh I forgot streetclimb and neighbourhood <3

H.o.r.s.t.


What is oldschool about redrock, marioland and CELLBLOCK!? :P

I like oldschool maps the most and some "newer" :P
junglemaps, bouldermaps, VOLCANO!! <- absolute favourite but the sc ruins the hole map. hate edgebug sc's, proclimbing, climbers, gigablock, terablock, underground, bigez/hardclimb.. and so on :D

Jan^^ mapper15/06/2006 20:12

Terablock and cellblock_hard are my long time favourites. Flawless maps.

gangien mapper15/06/2006 21:16

new maps blow. my favorite map is 1337block.
also maps that are short and easy, suck.

and i aggree edgebug is stupid.. wish it didnt' exist.

Alts!cH15/06/2006 21:50

I wish that edgebug would not be accepted.. I love the old way of playing kz... everybody jumping with space ONLY and no edgebugs and so on.. I think that scrolling also removes a HUGE challenge of the whole kz-concept...
Also dubbleducking using scroll or any other way to make it easier suxx

raYLa15/06/2006 22:45

kz_wsp_marioland pwns :D Everytime I play it I feel back in my old gameboy time :P

dropsys mapper15/06/2006 23:40

kz_adv_quadrablock and kz_sk_proclimbing

PrEn1uMz16/06/2006 00:42

kz_chinabl0ck & kz_xj_mountez

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy25/06/2006 21:59

I like all the blocks ... specially Gigablock and Terablock

matty26/06/2006 01:12

kz_adv_quadrablock, suk_desertblock, xm_farmjump_ez, rr_2caves, kz_ruins, kz_kx_hangar, kz_dm_dedication_911_e, kz_cfl_yamakazi, bw_easy_roc
prolly 911_e or quadrablock ftw! the others do completely own though (ive played all the jump maps in existence, and i looked through a list before i made the choices)

Page 2 of 7

Please log in to post replies.