Your Favorite Map?
kz_cellblock the first map i played. (very hard in the beginning)
I would say it is harder at the last levels. :E
]
Originally posted by sanderokz_cellblock the first map i played. (very hard in the beginning)
I would say it is harder at the last levels. :E
I think he meant in the beginning of his kz-career, maybe.
Maybe ye. :P
long time now but my all time favorite kz_kzsca_sonic
oh yeah for sure demolite =DD
Volcanoooooo the first map i completed :) 30 mints =DD
kz_cg_extreme
kz_man_streetclimb :)
GOLDWOOD
streetclimb as favourite map o.O
the first map i cpmpleted in my kz-career was kz_luonto although i don't like it that much^^
hm dno atm it would be kz_winterdust or so :D
]
Originally posted by sanderokz_cellblock the first map i played. (very hard in the beginning)
I would say it is harder at the last levels. :E
i mean when you begin to kz :P
not in the first party of the map
Ah, ok, my bad. :) But ye, you are right.
kz_man_riverside ofc^^
hmmm , my first map is kz_winterdust :D , but maybe .... kz_xj_ezbrickjump
[ Edited Tue May 08 2007, 04:09PM ]
kz_adv_quadrablock
de_nuke
[ Edited Thu May 17 2007, 03:20PM ]
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty
hands down
[ Edited Wed May 16 2007, 07:25PM ]
that map sucks juhmp. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
kz_sola
Please log in to post replies.