Your Favorite Map?

Started by h1m1 mapper
30/05/2006 19:39
Page 4 of 7
`Tranqualizer`01/10/2006 13:40

kz_nolve

Aura


my favorite )))))

krazh09/10/2006 18:53

mmmmm "RadOn's" maps

In[10]sE09/10/2006 19:38

1st: de_nuke :)))))
2nd: zr_hetablock , it was my first cup i played on mirc or the 2nd and i really liked the map, clean and smooth no gay wall bugs and it`s not that hard. ofc i lost the cup :)
3rd: bkz_goldbhop funny map i like the coulour of the blocks :)
4th: kz_ep_gigablock_b01 very old school, and i like the feeling u have when u are outside and look up how much u will climb :) this is nice :D
5th: kz_adv_quadrablock: sincer i was inspired by t3d bundy doing some parts of the map bw, i enjoyed the map.

Murvelman09/10/2006 19:53

kz_facility,kz_j2s_summercliff_ez and bkz_goldbhop

Jurpo10/10/2006 09:10

most of chrizzys map kz_xj_doubleblock for example :) and ofc all extreme maps. I dont know why but I love kz_man_forest because you cant see anything in it :P

Su:perazubi13/10/2006 12:53

kz_man_owcity

wima13/10/2006 13:00

kzfr_longjump :>

stukad Tournament #113/10/2006 14:44

all maps you can climb on! :)

iiN[KzcN]13/10/2006 18:05

My favoriye map is kz_xj_mountez.

Because of Bhop. :)

sucky`tearz20/04/2007 07:50

i like terablock, cellblock_hard, cellblock, quadrablock, and suk_desertblock(the last may not count :))

IllDepence20/04/2007 19:56

kz_man_owtcity, the map I began jumping :)
and nearly all bhopmaps like coldhop...

BoOnSpoOn20/04/2007 20:32

KZ_KZFR_RABBITHIGHWAY /// KZ_KZDK_COVEBHOP /// KZ_CG_XTREMEDESERT /// KZ_CG_HOLODECK FTW !!! xDDD
(So you see : I love all Bunnyhop-Maps xD)
[ Edited Fri Apr 20 2007, 08:32PM ]

puppetz mapper20/04/2007 22:05

kz_(ez)alpin! <3

Of others can be mentioned:

kz_kzse_natureblock
kz_cellblock
kz_cliffez
kz_ea_canals
kzno_xtremeblock (ye, I suck at the jumps, they are really hard, but I am just in love with that map anyway)
kz_xj_3ways(only xtreme, the other parts suck)
kz_xj_caseblock_e or kz_xj_caseblock_h
bkz_goldbhop
kz_stoneblock(_ez)
kz_sandblock_(_ez)
kz_sola
cg_coldbhop_v2

BooLiSH21/04/2007 00:11

I really wonder how easy it is for you to say that easy what your favourite map(s) is(are)^^

but I like:

kz_cellblock (one of my first maps,just love it)
kz_wsp_marioland (first kz map i ever played<3)
kz_sandblock (there will be the day when i pwn it nocheck ;D)
kz_ea_goldenblock (important map in my kz career)
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty (<3 <3)


other good maps are:

kz_(ancient)_(cursed)_tomb
kz_kzfr_kubz
kz_azclimb
kzm_cityhops
kz_ea_highblock
kz_winterdust

nearly all rad0n maps, because they look just awesome

maybe i forgot 1 or 2...

cheers
[ Edited Sat Apr 21 2007, 12:13AM ]

Sw1ft121/04/2007 01:02

kz_cg_extreme, kz_sandblock, kz_ea_harbor

Murvelman21/04/2007 01:22

Extreme maps in general are very fun (with cp's).

BooLiSH21/04/2007 02:05

Extreme maps in general are very fun (with cp's).

Murvelman


that's right :)

CranzY22/04/2007 06:37

I haven't play kz maps from maybe 3 months or something like that , but I remember that my first map was Volcano - a nice smooth map I also make the big sc but I made it from the 10th try ... I like old schOoL maps :)

Lte^25/04/2007 11:09

I have two favorits :)
1. j2s_westbl0ck [n1 s0Lid <3]
2. kz_xj_ezbickjump [CooL MaP]

sandero25/04/2007 12:55

kz_cellblock the first map i played. (very hard in the beginning)

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.