Your record of the nuke roofjump?

Started by Annihila7or
09/06/2006 12:59
Page 2 of 5
SM0KE10/06/2006 02:34

Ive done it with a knife buny hop -.-. Sry if im not the leetest person to ever jump

ichirou10/06/2006 03:43

I've done it with knife.

Although I have no use for completing random trycky jumps on non-kzmaps because I don't play normal cs. I think I've said this before about a jump on a kzmap but a jump which didn't give you any advantage in time.

Anyway, doesn't anyone agree? Usefull jumps are fun to make :)

Exorzist10/06/2006 22:53

I've done it with m4 and bhop but i think this was luck but i done it with m4 normalway. xD

faker mapper10/06/2006 23:50

NOW I GET FKIN CONFUSED MAN! u say mp5 is as heavy as knife, does that mean that ITS THE SAME SPEED AS KNIFE/USP??? why isnt mp5 allowed in demos then?! arghhh... it cant be the exact same speed..!

Annihila7or


it is 100% the same, but u have more ammunition to shoot bridges for example and that sucks.

rbT11/06/2006 00:40

Ive done it with M4A1

spr1n mapper11/06/2006 01:04

Ive done it with my nike sneakers :D

faker mapper11/06/2006 01:19

btw... wrong forum!

moved

Annihila7or11/06/2006 10:17

Ah okay, if thats the difference ^_^... Are there other weapons that has the same speed as knife? Like the glock perhaps?.. If the mp5 does then there gotta be more weapons.

MoeJoe11/06/2006 11:21

I've done it with ak =P
Its a lil bit harder than with m4 imo :>

Hanniball11/06/2006 13:13

i have a list with the speed of the different weapons. its an old list from kzmaps.co.uk. it starts with the fastest weapon.

http://www.gwebspace.de/hanniball/movement.html

faker mapper11/06/2006 13:25

nice hanniball, seems to be true :)

Alts!cH11/06/2006 14:04

I once made it with scout..

Annihila7or11/06/2006 14:07

lol Alts!ch ^^.. you are so good

SirBenniMiles11/06/2006 20:01

exorzist can i see the demo plz ?

i ve done it with USP 10 in a row

Thedy12/06/2006 07:18

i have a list with the speed of the different weapons. its an old list from kzmaps.co.uk. it starts with the fastest weapon.

http://www.gwebspace.de/hanniball/movement.html

Hanniball

machine gun is not heavyer than awp and other sniper?

Annihila7or12/06/2006 14:20

Machine gun aka m249 = same speed as the AK, so no Thedy...

Spaceman Spiff17/06/2006 20:56

m4 or galil, one or t3h other
rayla ^^ backwards pr0

elITe^18/06/2006 06:06

just tried it with m4a1.. never tried this jump with a diffrent weapon :p.. did it sevral times ;]

awp was hard %-6 gj insen

[ Edited Sun Jun 18 2006, 06:07AM ]

Maxohhz18/06/2006 06:58

galil ;)

ScooteR18/06/2006 10:13

did it with b-5-1 (aka machine gun , para ) w/o bhop

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.