Your record of the nuke roofjump?

Started by Annihila7or
09/06/2006 12:59
Page 3 of 5
Aura19/06/2006 11:22

galil

DHT- Tournament #119/06/2006 13:11

rOn!n said he has done it with awp w/o bhop, w0000000000t... But maybe that isnt true :p

Xeltic Tournament #119/06/2006 14:27

hmm. yea i would like to have a demo of that :E

IGNA25/06/2006 02:38

i did it with ak47

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy25/06/2006 23:08

I did it with Glock , with / without bhop...
I will try it with heavier weapons...

carls17/09/2006 12:03

Deagle backwards bunny or something..

EDIT : Galil backwards bunny. :D:D started jumping when I saw this thread and nailed it now. :)

[ Edited Sun Sep 17 2006, 12:05PM ]

DooMiX17/09/2006 12:21

All guns(usp,glock,desert... and so on) have the same weight

->galil

SirBenniMiles17/09/2006 13:34

bw with galil and bhop

NeMiQ2217/09/2006 16:33

m4 bw with BH

yinn24/09/2006 02:46

help me i can't even make the jump -.- my clanmates boost me in matches rofl

Murvelman24/09/2006 02:53

the strafejump-guide in the guidesection should help

DHT- Tournament #124/09/2006 12:07

w00t t3d got roofjump w/o bhop with awp :D (demo)

Murvelman24/09/2006 12:55

Upload the demo!

DHT- Tournament #124/09/2006 13:29

I dont got it, ask t3d for it :)

NiconeN24/09/2006 15:53

he said that its going 2 be in xj3 movie so I guess that he
ain't uploading it ^^ as far as I know the demos of all jumps are released with the movie (?)

erik_9124/09/2006 16:31

m249 with bhop :P

KNiFEAR25/09/2006 08:47

colt x7, but i kno a person who did it with colt x17 <3 (got demo-.-)

Amazoneca25/09/2006 19:17

Hi.How many units is this jump btw ?
o_O

insen mapper25/09/2006 19:30

192 lenghtdifference and 32 untis highdifference (the rock is higher)

riXplreR26/09/2006 03:58

with m249 6 times in a row!!! xD im just kidding my record is with ak47 like 5 times in arow with 3 airstrafes in each jump!! and my record with knife or usp is like 60 times in a row!! really im not kidding

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.