Your record of the nuke roofjump?

Started by Annihila7or
09/06/2006 12:59
Page 5 of 5
аli29/06/2010 13:54

*bump*

MJK30/06/2010 10:26

ak47..

kafds30/06/2010 13:35

AWP noduck x2 and then took a bad pre and noducked it in a row. Countjump ofc :E

kREWAN03/07/2010 01:01

I made my own weapon with a speed of 270 units/sec and I almost made it...I think

14laazx05/07/2010 15:38

knife~~~~~~~~~

RAJU05/07/2010 17:19

+1 kafds did it too noduck with awp

Scary Tournament #206/07/2010 15:33

demo demo demo...

kafds06/07/2010 19:21

Unfortunately I don't have a demo, but many people have done it. Of course with countjump. My "oldschool countjump record" is 260 block and I've been inactive for quite a while now, I don't think I'll be able to nail it 2x noduck, but maybe 4+ times with duck. I'll see if I can get a demo of it, but I can't promise anything - I haven't played for WEEKS, even months (actively).

HeBTeMy06/07/2010 21:30(edited 06/07/2010 21:31)

awp no duck: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwsk86

I've done it long time ago, but I haven't found that demo so I recorded a new one =). Took me a few minutes =)

nobody^18/08/2010 23:22

lj m4a1 / cj awp :)

qfiman*19/08/2010 04:37

stop posting in here -.-

akse19/08/2010 07:23

did it no duck awp :S

Ackn_21/08/2010 15:17

Awp 3times in a row(FW)

jack frog24/09/2010 18:59

I did it with m4a1. Is this "L337" enough to use in your first video? :x

BBBsonny26/09/2010 08:07(edited 26/09/2010 08:07)

did ak long time ago, lj

actepukc^26/09/2010 09:24

3 times m4ai , 2 times whit ak47 i think .. :D

jack frog22/06/2011 00:25

How much stats you need to jump that with AWP? With knifespeed i usually jump 249-250… is that enough?

LiL sKunK22/06/2011 10:26

m4a1

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.