*NEW* x264 codec guide in Sony Vegas!

Started by Hymi
25/03/2009 15:07
Page 4 of 4
Lazze12/03/2010 06:49

Originally posted by k a f f e e
actually i can recomment Legion to everybody whos looking for a sweet compression and good quality. basicly it's like megui or any other encoding tool but 10x faster and easier to handle...
it's genius compared to all methods i used before


Kaffee has it. Use Legion..

preZ12/03/2010 14:35

Yes, but I got a problem, when I encode in Legion, and upload it to Youtube the audio is out of sync.

How do I fix that problem?

Lazze12/03/2010 17:15

Originally posted by preZ
Yes, but I got a problem, when I encode in Legion, and upload it to Youtube the audio is out of sync.

How do I fix that problem?


It could be many things. I could give you some tips:

1# Make sure not to use a bitrate above 5000. I would recomment 4000.
2# Make sure you have the latest version of Legion.
3# Install the latest version of AviSynth.

I just tryed the newest version of Legion, and there was no problem at all. Its something on your pc thats messing with it.

preZ12/03/2010 17:28

Could be, I've had some problems with codecs etc since I got 64 bit, but I do have the latest version of avisynth and legion and I have tryed with low bitrate and high bitrate just to see if it worked on youtube...

:S

tracey blast mapper15/03/2010 21:09(edited 22/10/2010 18:42)

. XD

JekkT15/03/2010 21:15

I think you won't see it on the output so much, it just makes it look smoother

nico_tate0715/03/2010 22:52

nice tutorial!!
i'll test this codec in my last video :D
thank you very much!!!

boom.dll16/03/2010 08:49

see if you've got chroma motion checked in xvid's properties. that might be one of the reasons... but as JekkT said... the output looks smooth... so no biggie :P

rK16/03/2010 15:54

if you want a smooth video without motion blur you need minimum 60 fps output. motion blur is a necessary point in videos. dont get confused by those preview screenshots

nico_tate0716/03/2010 16:57

@When i upload my movie to youtube, it says "Failed (Unable to convert video file) How to fix that?
- -link- do as this picture shows, and it will be fixed

I did that an the video was not converted D:

zgooh01/07/2010 13:23

I didn't even make it to youtube... When i put all of those settings, i clicked save and the same error message kept coming back as i saw everything again and made sure it was right, but i could'nt reder because "The codec i have chosed is not with the current settings" Help ?

D minor16/07/2010 19:39(edited 16/07/2010 19:41)

x264vfw -H.264... option didn't show up in my video format menu :(
maybe this wont work for 64 bit vegas, but i downloaded and installed the 64bit version of 264 code, i still cant find the x264vfw option
this link used to work on my laptop, and i made some videos with awesome quality, i want it back!
anyone! plz help!! :omg: :rtfm:

D minor16/07/2010 21:11

nvm, i fixed it by downgrade sony vegas from 9.0-8.0 :ok:

burnhouse29/08/2010 20:15

help! doesnt work for me :(

30min rendering.. 100mb/2minutes.. 1h uploading on yt and then a unknown problem :(

nucLeaR23/12/2010 17:00(edited 23/12/2010 18:47)

Originally posted by D minor
x264vfw -H.264... option didn't show up in my video format menu :(
maybe this wont work for 64 bit vegas, but i downloaded and installed the 64bit version of 264 code, i still cant find the x264vfw option
this link used to work on my laptop, and i made some videos with awesome quality, i want it back!
anyone! plz help!! :omg: :rtfm:


I have this problem ,too, but I don't want to go for sony 8.0 :-ss

Edit: I chose other settings, thanks anyway.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.