CJ tutorial

Started by aftermatch-_-
08/04/2009 09:18
Page 2 of 5
Grrr18/04/2009 19:59

I prefer the old good guides :D but gj for the tutorial, my suggestion for the newbies is to read it and then practice.. cuz 1st u must know what u're doing and then practice it (for example I know in theory how to do 280+ CJ, but I can't do it myself :D)

Ewoud18/04/2009 22:18

imo, a 5 second video would sum it up. hi

care to write another story about longjumping?

aftermatch-_-18/04/2009 22:57

care to flame ? l2r, learn to read. yes i care , check where ur typing , forum > longjumping , guess ur rly slow?

Ewoud19/04/2009 17:57

?

stRunF22/04/2009 19:39

it's all about style,you have to figure out by yourself..

dpi05/05/2009 09:53

somethimes i make 280 + pre and i jump 250 + but i dont know how did i make that pre .. its like i jump cj , i look at pre 282 and i say WOOOOOW nice ;] , and then the question How the fack its happen ? its realy piss me off..

KaerN08/05/2009 08:57

Aftermatch, ive done cj much before, but i had the problem with abit slowdown, I try to turn and duck at 270 velocity, i may turn to hard or to unsmooth, but i get abig slowdown right before i jump, Any issue?

zyllEE08/05/2009 11:27

I have done 264.0 stats with 3 strafes, someone jealous?

SeeHow08/05/2009 12:11

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I have done 264.0 stats with 3 strafes, someone jealous?

no not really ;)

aftermatch-_-08/05/2009 15:56

Originally posted by GeF0rce
Aftermatch, ive done cj much before, but i had the problem with abit slowdown, I try to turn and duck at 270 velocity, i may turn to hard or to unsmooth, but i get abig slowdown right before i jump, Any issue?

the slowdown maybe caused from rushing to strafe too fast, you have to wait till ur facing the block and in midair when u start the real strafing. i lately suck in cj, and i got this issue too, just hold ur A/D button and wait to turn completely without rushing for strafes. hope i help

aftermatch-_-08/05/2009 16:00

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I have done 264.0 stats with 3 strafes, someone jealous?

for your reward,sir i shall be dressed as batman at midnight! i'll wait you on the balcony.
sry dp, dunno how to edit with quote

zyllEE08/05/2009 21:51

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I have done 264.0 stats with 3 strafes, someone jealous?

for your reward,sir i shall be dressed as batman at midnight! i'll wait you on the balcony.
sry dp, dunno how to edit with quote


Dude! that's sexy! Definately! I'll be there!

Dsnts28/05/2009 19:58

best tutorial <3

aftermatch-_-28/05/2009 20:07

Originally posted by Dsnts
best tutorial <3

thx! <3

jingles31/05/2009 21:34(edited 31/05/2009 21:34)

hihi remember me from that one green map or something somewhere someday sometime somehour someminute somesecond
--
that helped, a lottttt. ty :D

TT.01/06/2009 02:55

is it really important to duck at 270+ speed?, cause my main problem is to duck at the correct moment, i start turning then im watching speedometer and try to duck at correct moment but cant manage it atm

siDe01/06/2009 10:11

Thanks aftermatch , now I always have 280+ pre , most of the time its 284-285 :)

usefuL01/06/2009 10:23

ty<3

aftermatch-_-01/06/2009 12:29

Originally posted by TT.
is it really important to duck at 270+ speed?, cause my main problem is to duck at the correct moment, i start turning then im watching speedometer and try to duck at correct moment but cant manage it atm

well, u can duck earlyer, but then u need to make a big turn and time the jumpoff, its easyer with 270+ speed, cause u dont need so big turn

Dsnts04/06/2009 21:42

its a little hard for me to get 290 pre, my lj pre is like 275/276 i think at the moment of ducking im doing something wrong so jumping 267+ is really hard for me :b

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.