CJ tutorial

Started by aftermatch-_-
08/04/2009 09:18
Page 5 of 5
aftermatch-_-29/09/2010 01:01

no its just when u reach 300+ prestrafe you loose, instead of gain speed. you can achieve 295 even more prestrafe only with cj, so dcj gives u that little 3-4 units to reach 299. but reaching 299 like every try requires alot of skill and its quite hard, for me tho.

PuRPoSe06/10/2010 22:13

aft, I faced a problem!
my 2nd strafe usually cost me more than 25% airtime, and rest of the others are pretty good, about 15%.
how to lower my 2nd strafe, Im sure i press quickly, but i cant fix it!

aftermatch-_-06/10/2010 23:37

yea i got the same problem as you right now. if you are talking about the "turning" strafe, right after the pre try that:
if you jump with right pre as soon as you release the pre try to focus on your first strafe to be left. i mean press w+d and dont hold d but press a instantly and move your mouse left. thats how i solve it kinda. same goes for left pre. hope u got the idea, im really high and its extremely hard to think or type anything. Oh yea, dont do big strafes, just do small synced strafes. I dont do normal cj's atm but in my dcj i use 6-7 strafes with more then 95 sync every jump, focusing on the strafes. Hope i helped really

wils07/10/2010 02:42

2nd strafe is usually to big cuz of a really small first strafe. Do the first strafe bigger(longer in this case) and you will recieve better gain and distance.

PuRPoSe07/10/2010 05:52

OK, I will try, thx to both! :D

dexxies07/10/2010 07:49

Good guide.

NHZ.07/10/2010 19:51

http://img543.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=kzlongjumps20009.jpg

nice tutorial !

PuRPoSe07/10/2010 20:10

I cant fix it, I turn 1st strafe bigger and press A[my 2nd strafe] as quickly as I can, but its still more than 20%.
wtf!

aftermatch-_-08/10/2010 19:14

send me a demo please, with like 10-15 jumps

PuRPoSe08/10/2010 20:41

http://www.sendspace.com/file/16l4ff
a little bit of nervous, but thx anyway!!

PuRPoSe16/10/2010 12:18

aftermatch, whats the longest distance of cj with 1strafe?

wils07/12/2010 03:29

ive done 255+
1strafe

PuRPoSe07/12/2010 05:13

wils ur best cj-block is 267?

wils07/12/2010 16:08

268

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.