TiehJay The Movie
OMG FREAKNING SICK! the best movie i ever seen, but qewi got right, abt to much glow XD. I really like the movement on the j2s westblock, the timing of the movement is so fucking sick
Wasn't better than brian the movie 2 or sambb - flying steps, in my opinion. Thought it was good.
Too much effects on some jumps, but the intro was uber.
just amazing edit, but i didn't like the music (probably because i don't listen to this kind of music). Can't rate the jumps cause i'm not a big tj fan and don't know how hard some jump can be :/
8/10 from me, gj!
Originally posted by qewidownloading, edit will come =DD expecting some uberedit now kaffe! ;)
i didn't know what to expect about TiehJay since i havent really seen anything from him but it was great! hard jumps, a little too much awp and some overused ones but it didn't matter that much. the flythingy at bronx at 03:55 was really cool, even though it was 100aa(?). i liked almost all of the bronx jumps and i know that they're hard since i've had most of them in my movie ;dd
i knew that the editing was going to be sweet and kinda special, you really got your own editing style kaffe! you never pick a usual song, always something i've never heard before and i've never seen in any movie, and i think you sync the music very well with the video. the only slight negative thing i can find is that the glow gets a little too much at some points. the quality was great and the size of it was schockingly small!
overall, clean and smooth editing with some nice jumping. gj guys ;pDPPD
The jumps were made with kz_legal_settings 1. (
Some old demos. :>
Don't know how old the hns_bronx demos were, when I sent them to kaffee.
kaffee?
-- Thanks for the editing bro <3 --
Chill-music <3 ^^
OH MY GOD IM ON THE VEGAS SCREENSHOT!
That was amazing.
awesome till 1:50 nice after it and till end :P
Youtube: Press my, I won't bite you!
But I prefer to download it. :p
Editing was unique and accompanied with the music made a really chill atmosphere, gotta love that.
Saw some new and creative editing, really great.
As for jumps, they were all fairly hard jumps, but none of them blew my mind. As qewi said, there was a little too much AWP, I don't really like awp-jumps, but rather the ones where it's really hard with knife. So I really missed some "WTF (have to replay that) jumps" :P
Really good movie, I enjoyed it.
wow... amazing.
N1 Jumps gj TiehJay!
omg. the fuckin edit was awsome!! jumps to, very, i mean very nice job ;)
Awesome editing. Moar please
kaffee you need to leave cs
and go to doing music videos or work for a movie making company ..
You're really good in the edit,this shows how much you are really valuable and good
And I love you
Just force it! :)
I have no words!
10/10
Speachless .. Just amazing. Nothing more to say. Looking forward seeing more movies from you kaffee..
one of my fav ,gj kaffee and TiehJay
file is just 74 mb for 4:31,but why quality is that good ?
hmmm edit is surely sick
jumps...... alright.
Really one of the best movies I've seen.
Great editing and hard jumps the song was uber !
10/10
demo 3:55 plz ? xD
Ohujetj prosta :D
3:57 jump is uber hardcore
Please log in to post replies.