TiehJay The Movie
I want to know the edit in the beggining is made with "HLAE" or with "vegas"? :P
the intro is basicly made with HLAE and a little help of vegas (chroma keyer ect.) using wireframes, a wallhack tint & splitstreams. that kinda effect has been used alot in fragmovies but never with this combination/settings so to most people it seems to be totally new lol
HLAE and Vegas were my only editing programs btw
ps: thanks for the comments, i'm glad about all the feedback
Edit was just perfect. 10/10 ofc. Jumps were also very nice!
By far the best edit in jump movies. I hope he could edit my movie... xD
all links are down. Could you upload it again?
Thanks 14laazx! GREAT! now I'm crying because of all these memories ... 2009 :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pljrj6
Loved it as well as UNUSUAL, hope to see someing from you again :<
Originally posted by iNsprateLoved it as well as UNUSUAL, hope to see someing from you again :<
bump-maestro numero uno lol
Please log in to post replies.