TiehJay The Movie

Started by k a f f e e
27/05/2009 14:17
Page 3 of 4
HeBTeMy28/05/2009 13:13

About edit I could say it's one of the best I've ever seen.
Jumps were good enough.

9/10 overall

k a f f e e28/05/2009 13:26

thank's guys, i srsly didn't expect that much positive feedback. i'm glad you all like it & enjoy to watch

Originally posted by niki.
kaffee you need to leave cs
and go to doing music videos or work for a movie making company ..
You're really good in the edit,this shows how much you are really valuable and good


gonna start next year as a video-editer/cutter :)

tiehjay ^_# √28/05/2009 13:47(edited 28/05/2009 13:58)

Originally posted by dLx
Really one of the best movies I've seen.
Great editing and hard jumps the song was uber !
10/10

demo 3:55 plz ? xD



Don't got the demo // can't find it.
But I think kaffee got my demos ^^

PS: Record it again - mom. ^^

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1666898/bronxboost.dem.html

Here you go. :P
Recorded it again - but this time I flew a little' bit to high x'D

Just wow! Music was very good, jumps were awesome and the editing - just uber. The only thing I didn't like was the quality. This movie deserved a better quality in my opinion (not talking about the pixel models, but overall). I really enjoyed the movie, great job both of you guys.

9/10 (would be 10, but quality).

opa28/05/2009 14:41

Originally posted by HeBTeMy
9/10 overall

LOL? 20/10!!!!!! W00000T AWESOME EDIT AND JUMPS MAN!!!!

tiehjay ^_# √28/05/2009 22:59

Thanks for the feedbacks. :P

ToraDora29/05/2009 14:37

Awesome movie, some of the best editing I've seen!

uLTimatuM--31/05/2009 08:29

just amazing !!! editing , jumps , music are uber

Nem31/05/2009 14:19

20 tracks????????????? how much time you render the movie?

Ryderc02/06/2009 23:36

The jumps on hns_bronx, I made it 3 month ago.

:'(

Ser1qL02/06/2009 23:39(edited 02/06/2009 23:43)

It was teh secret one. THERE IS A SPY OVER HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouBcQDf95YU

Ryderc02/06/2009 23:55

Yes, I don't understand how tiehjay has found this tricks :x

But I found it too...:'(

tiehjay ^_# √03/06/2009 00:54

Originally posted by Ryderc
Yes, I don't understand how tiehjay has found this tricks :x

But I found it too...:'(


Found these tricks before 9 months and the demos are older than 6 months ;)

Ser1qL03/06/2009 00:56

"My cock is bigger than your."

Ryderc03/06/2009 01:02

Originally posted by TiehJay
Originally posted by Ryderc
Yes, I don't understand how tiehjay has found this tricks :x

But I found it too...:'(


Found these tricks before 9 months and the demos are older than 6 months ;)



Well...nice :-P

prof. chosen03/06/2009 01:10

Originally posted by Ser1qL
"My cock is bigger than your."

and my cock is bigger than YOU

2,1 meters, all night long!

did i already say that this movie owns?

Ser1qL03/06/2009 14:23(edited 03/06/2009 14:24)

Originally posted by chosen aw yeahh
Originally posted by Ser1qL
"My cock is bigger than your."

and my cock is bigger than YOU

2,1 meters, all night long!

But, MY COCK got two arms and a pirate eyes.

tiehjay ^_# √03/06/2009 22:31

Originally posted by Ser1qL
Originally posted by chosen aw yeahh
Originally posted by Ser1qL
"My cock is bigger than your."

and my cock is bigger than YOU

2,1 meters, all night long!

But, MY COCK got two arms and a pirate eyes.


STOP your spamming posts!!
THANKS A LOT!..-.-'

Jairus05/06/2009 13:44

Insane edit GJ
P.S - which program you use for the edit in the beggining? 3d studio max or ?

tiehjay ^_# √05/06/2009 19:10

He used Sony Vegas and HLAE. (Think so. :P)

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.