Longjump Stats

Started by mcke
14/07/2009 18:05
Read-Only
Page 3 of 7
opa17/08/2009 12:37

ez with mspaint or paint.NET :D but looks good, i'd want to see that section

vilaca-17/08/2009 13:53(edited 17/08/2009 13:53)

my JJ' rec is 1336.9 i cant quite get to 1337 .l.

but i dont have the JJ map,

Pulsar!17/08/2009 16:27

One more proof what JJ is real..

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9858/36861035.jpg

Grrr17/08/2009 17:09

Originally posted by Pulsar!
One more proof what JJ is real..

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9858/36861035.jpg


lol xj got @private technique

taka19/08/2009 03:16

i heard Grrr has already scripted a 1500 JJ, congratz!

Oddi^19/08/2009 06:07

I have recently made a beta of the JJ-stats. It doesn't detect many jumps (like 50%) but it still calculates the distance right :)

JongJump distance: 2045.8437 Maxspeed: 1897.4324 Prestrafe 1543.4324 Jongs: 42 Sync: 100.000

I wont be sharing these stats as they took so much time to make.

kafds19/08/2009 13:00

wow 42 jongs, nice!

NeMiQ2219/08/2009 13:42

Any guide yet? Wanna learn it.

padnaliQ19/08/2009 16:45(edited 19/08/2009 16:46)

ive made 43 jongs my self, without a demo ofc. :(

Pulsar!19/08/2009 17:51(edited 19/08/2009 17:53)

heh, i allways fail on 40-th jong, but once i did 43 with dJJ of course

opa19/08/2009 18:05(edited 19/08/2009 18:05)

try making Bhop-JJ, very easy to make more than 44 jongs ;) i've tried it myself, worked perfect :)

kafds19/08/2009 19:03

ty opa :D i tried bhop-jj, did 47 after about 30 minutes of trying - dunno if i have an unofficial stats rec but did these:

Bhop JongJump Distance: 2129.2135 Maxspeed: 2098.8304 Prestrafe 1841.0310 Jongs: 47 Sync: 100

(dont have the stats plugin but a friend of mine calculated them for me)

EDIT: OMFG FAILED 2130 JJ STATS ON 2127 BLOCK, wtf :S

aftermatch-_-19/08/2009 20:12

NOW THATS ENTARTAINING DUDE :DDDDDDDDD

Oddi^19/08/2009 20:14

Your edge-timing sucks, kafds. And as far as I know I'm the only one who currently has these stats. I don't think your stats are real.

My jump was just a random jump. I can easily jump more than 60 jongs if I want. My rec is 65 but sucky sync, like 96.

You should also try Weird JongJump. You can easily reack 2000 pre with it which allows you to jump very big units.

Yamakasi19/08/2009 20:18

maybe someone should close this topic now ?

kafds19/08/2009 22:52

Nice Oddi^! Sick jonger, gotta admit that right away - I thought 65 was next to impossible - I heard oTcHeTo topped 100 sync with a low amount of jongs, somewhere around 35 to 40.

StormZz19/08/2009 23:33

You guys are all pretty much wrong about jongjumping. As a matter of fact the technique is called Jong's jump or jong's jumping. Further information here http://proc3nt.com/Yosuke_Yamashita/Dazzling_Days_NewYork_Trio/Jongs_Jump/track399870.html

aftermatch-_-20/08/2009 00:20

THIS IS DEEPLY DISTURBING

sylar20/08/2009 00:32

.......................................8..................................

nucLeaR20/08/2009 01:11

JJ IS PRIVATE. TC. xD

Page 3 of 7