Longjump Stats
nucLeaR, it's not that private anymore. It was very private 1 and a half years ago, when only 3 people, including me, knew about it. I wont share any names.
Nowadays more than 50 people know and it and the number is increasing, since people think it's so exciting and make demos, show people it etc just because they want to brag about jumping so long.
To be honest, by the year 2010 I think mostly everyone in the XJ will know the technigue purely because it's only a matter of time when someone releases a demo on XJ or uses it in a movie.
We are very close to the end of the kreedz. Have fun while you can.
oddi is right. kreedz gonna die cause of jongjump. but that doesnt matter - jongjump gives advantage in jump distance, but not height :) so maps like kz_man_owtcity won't be raped anyway :)
but i found some SCs in shrubhop:
http://failai.in/P/1250775100_sc2.JPG - ez one
http://failai.in/P/1250775144_sc4.JPG - this one is obvious
http://failai.in/P/1250775169_sc5.JPG - this is obvious too
last two scs are poss in one bhop-jj combo and ez ofc
it gives u height too... i'll post some JJ uber SCs 2n8
lol just noticed that a noduck-jj will lose like 800 to 1000 distance O_o
OMG I found a super-secret technique called "eDark jongjump category #2". I did kz_man_bhopsnow in -0001 with it. Demo @ xj soon...
demo pls <3 :D
i guess jj its countjump with CTRL and SPACE right?
btw Stormz has it :(
Originally posted by SciMMy!i guess jj its countjump with CTRL and SPACE right?
No, of course, noob.
1. It was invented in 2012 and the demo will be released for public in 1993.
2. Maximum jongjump distance is 222 and minimal distance 2048 from Pulsar's calculations.
3. It gives you -22 height and to do it you have to press power button on your PC.
Just 3 basic facts about it. eDark can confirm it, had chat with him about it so there is no doubt.
i had chat with iDark, he told me more :P i know so much, i feel like Chuck
actually mcke found JJ and I refound it. i can answer u more questions than eDark (about JJ ofc). Raptor, u're wrong. I can tell you all secrets of JJ, but gimme money fo this.
I was 2 lazy to post SCs on maps, so i'll post some rooftops new TJs fo JJ.
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4053/awprooftops0008.png
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9336/awprooftops0006.png
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1271/awprooftops0007.png
ALL EZ
42 jongs :DDDDDD cant stop my tears :D:D:D:D its uber technique JongJump ftw ! :DDDDd
The first one is impossible, unless you time it perfect. It's very hard to get pre up there.
Originally posted by Pulsar!Originally posted by SciMMy!i guess jj its countjump with CTRL and SPACE right?
No, of course, noob.
lol? i jked dont take so.....
close the stupid thread please
Originally posted by p0ku*close the stupid thread please
The first thing where I agree with you.
Originally posted by p0ku*close the stupid thread please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6_yaggwts hf.
AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Originally posted by FunkstaOriginally posted by p0ku*close the stupid thread please
The first thing where I agree with you.
nice sarcasm poku ;D
Originally posted by RemaKe`Originally posted by p0ku*close the stupid thread please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6_yaggwts hf.
hahahaha hahahahha hahahhaha hahahhahah hahahah :DDD
and btw... wtf is jongjump?