Longjump Stats
Dude... Cong-jump is old. It was discovered last year by a dude named Cong, who had to be silenced in order of the technigue to remain secret by the Jong-hunters. You should make yourself a foliohat in order to protect yourself from the Jong-hunters. Remember to wear it most of the time.
Secondly, there is a technigue which allows you to make MORE THAN 1500 jongs, it eguals with sv_gravity 0.004321243-cvar. It's called the jongDark jong category #3. I will release this technigue as soon as The Great Jong allows me to do it.
Remember maximaLz, you are being watched.
I see you guys pretty close to Cong-Jong-Jump..
Originally posted by Oddi^Dude... Cong-jump is old. It was discovered last year by a dude named Cong, who had to be silenced in order of the technigue to remain secret by the Jong-hunters. You should make yourself a foliohat in order to protect yourself from the Jong-hunters. Remember to wear it most of the time.
Secondly, there is a technigue which allows you to make MORE THAN 1500 jongs, it eguals with sv_gravity 0.004321243-cvar. It's called the jongDark jong category #3. I will release this technigue as soon as The Great Jong allows me to do it.
Remember maximaLz, you are being watched.
no u r high
Originally posted by jаss0nOriginally posted by nucLeaROk let's spam you.
Still non-steam player?
you are not funny. he is in times better than you.
?????????
Originally posted by Pulsar!I see you guys pretty close to Cong-Jong-Jump..
The great Dong Wong Kong Jong, doesnt even speak of this technique. Neither should you.
I was jongjumping in my own host and I found this weird subcategory of JJ - it happened accidentally but I was pressing the same buttons that you use for jongjumping (F11, 6 from the numpad and the secret buttons that I wont reveal).
Okay, so I was basicly trying to go go_fastswim with the jongswim-technique and all of a sudden I started moving backwards after I reached the speed of about 8000 u/s, and I told a close friend of mine about this, professor McJong, and he explained that if one passes the speed of light, time starts moving backwards...
...this wasn't the only thing that happened during this epic moment, but I also noticed that if u do 41 jongs and face to the wall you will go through it - this will destroy alot of maps for jongers around the world (example: kz_world with regular jongs is about 12 seconds but with walljong you can do it in 4 or even 3 seconds).
By the way I heard opa is working on some cool jong-maps, such as jong_penis_h and ofcourse jong_penis_f (F for 'flaccid' ofcourse) - its a great idea to make maps that introduce people to the human anatomy. Also some mapper was working on jong_jongjumps but I'm not sure if the project is going anywhere at the moment. :/
Intresting stuff kafds, that walljonging sounds epic. But it really is a blow to jongers around the world.
I also heard about jong_penis_jj (jj meaning jong job), a map that evolves from jong_penis_f to jong_penis_h, depending on how hard you jong it.
yea i was working on those maps but now projects are paused cause i need more inspiration for such big jumps (jongs*)
I bet this will be in the next weekly !
We need more info , i ask an interview with jDark. Or even with Maser Dong Wong Kong Jong.
Peace & May the jongs be with you!
You gyus have real fun with this thread. Kinda interesting to read this jong-history-facts-secrets-stuff. ;)
You know what, screw the weekly, jongjump needs it's own thing. We'll call it "The Jongly"
U can ask everything about JongJump from me :)
i think kayne`s wr at clintmo_bhoptoon was with jongjump ? OMG HE isn`t CHEATER that was the jongjump lol... stupid fps death detect jj as a hack -.-
ffs never though about it , and it's the most private tehnique! damn'd xtreme-jongs is such a fool community :(
//edit
OMG! JONGJUMP IS NO LONGER PRIVATE
http://profiles.friendster.com/48122251
He's the creator of the JongJump. No-ones perfect.
Originally posted by nucLeaRffs never though about it , and it's the most private tehnique! damn'd xtreme-jongs is such a fool community :(
//edit
OMG! JONGJUMP IS NO LONGER PRIVATE
http://profiles.friendster.com/48122251
...Female, 65, Single
Interested In: Friends
I just can't stop laughing
opa, no-ones perfect.
but JongJump is perfection !
Spam party is finished.