mobile

Started by RAJU
26/07/2009 17:04
Page 2 of 6
Ggs`27/07/2009 11:29

Originally posted by akM
http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/samsung-pixon-8mpix-touch-phone-1.jpg simply sex

rich kid? :)
my - n73 music edition ,last 2years...

RAJU27/07/2009 11:34

ggs that phone isnt that expensive

Max:27/07/2009 11:59

http://www.handy-online-shop.net/images/handys/sony-ericsson-c905gr.jpg

wils27/07/2009 12:34

i had this smooth little flippy thing. Plays music veeeery loud. is nice.
http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Jan2009/New_Sony_Ericsson_W508_3G_HSDPA_Walkman.jpg

RAJU27/07/2009 13:05

wils i won that phone on competition :D , i gave it to my mom :P

opa27/07/2009 17:47(edited 27/07/2009 17:51)

http://www.mesedilla.com/images/nokia_n70.jpg
i got this one for three years already... it's cheap now, but back then it costed ~430 euros for me and i was very happy to have it :)
http://www.calllet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nokia-n961.jpg
I WANT THIS MACHINE <3

btw i noticed that nokia, and especially nseries rules here

//Admins when does my warning expire?

RAJU27/07/2009 18:23

i dont like n96 very much :P, n97 and n98 are best :D

opa27/07/2009 19:06

any page with n98 specs?

liquidi27/07/2009 21:44

May I ask why do you need fancy cellphones?

NR|spr*27/07/2009 22:28(edited 27/07/2009 22:28)

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/109/nokia_6300_zoom.jpg this is mine :) the best phone ever if you ask me :)

RAJU27/07/2009 22:32

Originally posted by opa
any page with n98 specs?

http://www.qatarliving.com/files/images/image004_1.jpg , but its in french :/

boom.dll28/07/2009 08:38

Originally posted by NR|spr*
http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/109/nokia_6300_zoom.jpg this is mine :) the best phone ever if you ask me :)

the battery sucks ass on that phone... rest is great

i got a sony ericsson w660i. my battery lasts forever lol
i recommend any mobile phone that has been optimized as a walkman/mp3 player... they are great (sound quality, battery, memory, etc....)

aaapo28/07/2009 10:44

Can't post pic couse I have no idea what model it is but I have tons of old nokias.. They're just great If the battery lasts. Everything I need and they can take nuclear missile without breaking.

GmTx28/07/2009 13:24

-link- :D but with out panel i burn it :D
I want iPhone 3G

perd0 mapper28/07/2009 13:42(edited 28/07/2009 13:44)

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6135/sonyericssonk610i3.jpg i don't need anything better, rather i would buy new pc than new mobile ;p

btw i want this http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/433/n15359743833387.jpg :D

NR|spr*28/07/2009 14:42

boom i know that the battery sux but still i love the phone ... the only bad think is that i broke it ... and now i'm with a stupid chines phone http://www.bloodys.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/gsmax-gs689.jpg the only good is that it`s wit ha great sound :)

.#DreamX28/07/2009 15:06

The picture says it all http://i27.tinypic.com/312xyfb.png

akM28/07/2009 20:35

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by akM
http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/samsung-pixon-8mpix-touch-phone-1.jpg simply sex

rich kid? :)
my - n73 music edition ,last 2years...


my dad are

RAJU28/07/2009 20:45

akm maybe ur dad wants to buy me phone too ? :D

owned28/07/2009 21:47

If I wanted a phone to quickly lose I'd definitely go with a Nokia. They make the smallest phones... why would you want a small ass phone. That Nokia is more of a camera than a phone o_o

Page 2 of 6

Please log in to post replies.