mobile

Started by RAJU
26/07/2009 17:04
Page 4 of 6
JON'06/10/2009 00:34

http://www.mastertroc.com/images/49_2009011639.jpg
I've bought it some days ago and i love it <3

n0xxer.06/10/2009 07:36

that's a cool mobilne , slayer :)

knoxville06/10/2009 11:23

i dont have one!

c-walker`06/10/2009 12:27

http://www.cellphonedigest.net/images/Sony%20Ericsson%20K850i.JPG the silver one

Funksta 06/10/2009 14:49

Sony Ericson T303. Had 3 phones in the last 2 months, all of them broke.

Playmate06/10/2009 16:53

http://www.phonesonline.ie/img/phones/nokia/nokia_N73_music_edition.jpg

Classic..

Z0ck3rOO706/10/2009 21:34

http://pinje.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/sony_ericsson_k850i_blue.jpg soon http://mackauf.de/img/nachrichten/Image/2009-06/wwdc_iphone3gs.png 3GS

kzuq`MaD mapper10/07/2010 14:30(edited 10/07/2010 14:32)

LOL http://skirda.net/images/nokia-7260-white-0_1.jpg
so very very old, from 2005

mtoboiii8000 mapper10/07/2010 14:46

http://www.pdanet.ch/forum/img/uploaded/image1933.jpg

Best phone in the world...

FoF mapper10/07/2010 15:11(edited 10/07/2010 15:15)

mine: http://www.handy-discount.de/nokia/nokia_9310i_offen.jpg oldschool ftw!
and this one: http://fmmobiles.ie/shop/images/nokia_6310i.jpg !

200610/07/2010 15:24

http://www.newphotoguide.com/images/DigitalCameraNews/LG-Viewty-KU990/LG-Viewty-KU990-top.jpg

Ggs`10/07/2010 15:39

use only skype -_-

My new mobile http://www.mobiset.ru/photos/2009/july/01/newphones_july09/pic05.jpg Nokia e52

qfiman*10/07/2010 16:52

gonna be my new one http://www.cnet.de/i/c/blogs/mobileatlas/2010/02/1002_sony-ericsson_vivaz_pro_2.jpg

DarkSideBv10/07/2010 20:07

i have this http://api.ning.com/files/lnR0FyPv47n2AbiTvs4D7WWaiHn9E0IYHK6qw4Xe1Gxa4BzfDCEFJHzhTQOBF0jPvSxLAZUjvqwPVLQrYwi5-TavsIpBL9M-/motorola_v360_00.jpg

HitManz Tournament #210/07/2010 20:50

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
My new mobile http://www.mobiset.ru/photos/2009/july/01/newphones_july09/pic05.jpg Nokia e52


Nice one i've recently bought an e52.Uber phone, awsoeme battery life.I like it.
Had a samsung tocco lite before.That one was pretty cool but didn't like it(anyway it was a gift)

Kureno10/07/2010 22:32

Atm Sony Ericsson C902, gonna buy Sony Ericsson Vivaz or Satio

Vee mapper VIP11/07/2010 00:14

I've got a Motorola A45 Eco. I don't really buy phones, my dad gave it to me.

I've also erased every reply refferring to the always-endless fight about why iPhone is oh-so-bad/oh-so-good.

mtoboiii8000 mapper11/07/2010 00:33

Apple checks where you are... nothing more to syay about the iphone ;)

NR|spr*11/07/2010 03:50

I own the Nokia E52 atm, but it's a little broken after i crashed http://www.theskippinghippo.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/nokia-e52-business-phone.jpg and i use a Nokia 1208 until i get it back

Page 4 of 6

Please log in to post replies.