mobile

Started by RAJU
26/07/2009 17:04
Page 5 of 6
unBreakS11/07/2010 13:59

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/4460077500_9a535ddecb.jpg <3

vizor^12/07/2010 01:38

sony ericsson j20i
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/108114_se_hazel_1.jpg

owned17/07/2010 21:01

http://www.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/iphone4_2up_front_side.jpg

iphone4

Punk^17/07/2010 21:08

Originally posted by owned
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/iphone4_2up_front_side.jpg

iphone4

Is it hard to talk on the phone when you can't touch it without it loosing signal?
:D

owned18/07/2010 02:27

I got my iPhone4 before the public release of them. I got a good one where I don't experience the problem.

Punk^18/07/2010 02:33

damn, no fun teasing you then :(

VOOD02/08/2010 20:35

iphone 3gs 32gb yeee

Cola^02/08/2010 21:06(edited 05/09/2010 15:01)

Samsung Omnia HD i8910 http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/551843.jpg <3

beg1ner 1337¼02/08/2010 22:56

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic http://professionalusb.com/pics/TW9iaWxlIFBob25l/Tm9raWEgcGhvbmVz/201032195714915.jpg

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP02/08/2010 23:13(edited 05/08/2010 23:11)

Originally posted by HitManz
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
My new mobile http://www.mobiset.ru/photos/2009/july/01/newphones_july09/pic05.jpg Nokia e52


Nice one i've recently bought an e52.Uber phone, awsoeme battery life.I like it.
Had a samsung tocco lite before.That one was pretty cool but didn't like it(anyway it was a gift)


Ye, that's uber phone, and I've heard b4 about that battery life is more uber. But... I would't say the battery is not that good in practise. I am a bit disappointed over it

TlofT03/08/2010 23:37

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/htc-droid-incredible-stock-shot.jpg&imgrefurl=http://erictric.com/tag/htc-droid-incredible/&usg=__LMVsD4ZMxd3ziv9A_2Cy3nowMz4=&h=487&w=597&sz=56&hl=en&start=0&sig2=y4xJ-dbbtfk-1KuGk6_u4A&tbnid=rULRaz46Bb1GrM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=167&ei=8otYTLKABIPK9gTM9JHtBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhtc%2Bdroid%2Bincredible%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D707%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=599&vpy=218&dur=1627&hovh=203&hovw=249&tx=98&ty=104&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0

droid

pLaguE^03/08/2010 23:51

http://www.india-server.com/news-images/samsung-reality-u820-24918.jpg

Samsung Reality <3

mrzL15/08/2010 23:47

htc touch 2
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch2/gallery.html

actepukc^17/08/2010 10:55

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/109/nokia-7210-supernova.jpg

Nokia Super Nova :)

DiDo-Grecord holder18/08/2010 11:44

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Feb2008/V227_Open.jpg :)

KooleN15/08/2011 21:01

since the latest mobile phone thread locked I'm gladly post mine here :) http://androidportal.hu/sites/default/files/hirkep/4/defy_03.jpg

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/08/2011 21:10

iPhone 4

aalex15/08/2011 21:12

http://asia.cnet.com/i/r/2009/hp/44830138/sc001.jpg

CamelCloudrecord holder15/08/2011 21:46

iPhone 3GS

sDM15/08/2011 22:29

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=blackberry+bold+9700+white&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=681&tbm=isch&tbnid=3CpFSSF4181u1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-product/mobile-phone/3272056/rim-blackberry-bold-9700-white/&docid=Pv60_g9aP327JM&w=360&h=380&ei=oIFJTv-HNYu18QOU07WpBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=419&vpy=121&dur=484&hovh=231&hovw=218&tx=118&ty=134&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=155&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.