heL^_x's bkz_goldbhop
Started by nucLeaR
31/07/2009 20:43
Page 3 of 3
warrior03/08/2009 19:52
kids
you dont fight the system
ever.
Flibo
03/08/2009 19:52
Originally posted by pRopaaNSCustom models is completely different thing. They should add rule to include those custom models in demo file without any sense so everyone can watch that demo?
He said WITHOUT custom models. My problem is similar to the HLTV model bug I think (but I keep getting the bug with default models also). Let's not turn this thread's highlight to me however...
helllights05/08/2009 16:56
this is 完全是 shit
luqas07/08/2009 05:15
we can see he is the jumper because he jumps 249 stats, thats why i think it should be the reason to be forgiven.
dqx08/08/2009 00:27
I guess jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery.
cahz0r 08/08/2009 02:41
flibo, can you post a random demo?
Page 3 of 3
Please log in to post replies.