Low FPS

Started by Ssam_1k
25/07/2006 20:35
Page 3 of 6
spongerob22/04/2007 16:45

My Fps just won't get above 60fps (not below 59 eather) and i have no idea why. anyone knows how to solve this problem??

my pc:
Amd Athlon 64 X2 Dual core 4200+ (2x2.21GHz)
2GB ram and a GeForce 7900GTS

trb22/04/2007 17:49

Originally posted by Jim Beam
use to have constand 60 fps turn vertical sync on, but 60 fps are not adviceable

Pf0llz0r


Yea thats a good tips, turn of the VSync otherwise the fps will be stuck @ 60fps

spongerob23/04/2007 20:27

srry, i can't read xD..
thx anyway

M!nn0W07/05/2007 01:29

Motherboard: ASUS Striker Extreme Socket775
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
RAM: dont say :E
Videocard: dont say :E

Absolutely nothing brakes,

[ Edited Mon May 07 2007, 01:30AM ]

CelebratioN07/05/2007 13:56

Originally posted by CelebratioN
pT- give link for this drivers ;) ?

pT-



I cant remember link, so i post name of the drivers... how to install search in internet..
nvfixsfx & nTweaker2_0

and you must say me only for what vid.card i must use this drivers cuz i have ATI Radeon :)

ma57er117/05/2007 00:53

i have Coleron 2.41Ghz , Video ASUS x1650 series 256MB
but i have 30-99fps :((( haw i have 60-70 or only 60
plss help
and i dont know sametimes when fps is low 30-40 and whenever excellently click W after 2-3 sec Go forward why ?!! :(( PLS HELP and mause slaughter and no is mause a>> videoto... :(( PLS HELP

Mehz17/05/2007 09:17

I have:
2.39 GHz
512mb RAM (:()
Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.40 GHz
Intel(R) :X

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440 :|

and I have major fps drops... Anyway to fix? :P

(sucky computer, I knoes)

[ Edited Thu May 17 2007, 09:19AM ]

trb17/05/2007 09:57

I have:
2.39 GHz
512mb RAM (:()
Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.40 GHz
Intel(R) :X

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440 :|

and I have major fps drops... Anyway to fix? :P

(sucky computer, I knoes)

Mehz


i know one with nearly same system
he had drops too and always around 60fps

he had installed win xp
win xp & virus scanner software = 512mb ram u should have
win xp & virus scanner software & counterstrike > 512mb u should have

sure the gfx card is :mad: and should be replaced 2.
but try to ask a friend if u can test a ram bank from him for a day

the one i know testet:
geforce mx 4 and around 2.5ghz cpu and 512mb ram (ddr1 133) win xp antivirus (some small tools)
around 60fps

NOW

geforce mx 4 and around 2.5ghz cpu and 768mb ram (ddr1 133) win xp antivirus (some small tools)
around 85fps

maybe this could help u a bit too? :E

Mehz17/05/2007 11:15

Thx, ill give it a shot ;)

turn off your v-synk

Speedwheel27/07/2007 03:08

Motherboard: ASUS Striker Extreme Socket775
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
RAM: dont say :E
Videocard: dont say :E

Absolutely nothing brakes,

M!nn0W

RAM: 4 GB
Videocard: SLI 2X8800ultra

:D

boom.dll13/08/2007 15:47

holy shit! are u fuckin serious?! bill gates computer sucks hard!! xD

Marmalade18/08/2007 01:19

My computer sucks. i get like 40 fps most of the times, sometimes 20

Marmalade18/08/2007 01:29

Put this in your userconfig.cfg:

FikoN


...And where's that?

boom.dll18/08/2007 13:46

if you don`t have userconfig.cfg in your cstrike folder, make one. and make sure that in your config.cfg right at the end, it is written: exec userconfig.cfg !

snoOzeD28/08/2007 02:31

Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo , model E6400 , speed 2.13GHz , bus 1600MHz,cache 2MB ,
RAM : 2GB
graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce 7500LE 128MB .
thats good or bad? i fink its not good because my fps is only 60sometimes only 30 . I need more .if I will buy better grapchics card fps will be ~100 ?

snoOzeD28/08/2007 02:35

and my ping is to hight . but I will buy much better graphics card then it will be allrigth? because my ping is ~100 . and it makes big trouble :(

Fact or Fiction28/08/2007 03:53

1.5ghz 256ram geforse2 64mb, mostly all maps 99fps, of course on each bhop maps I got shit :E (playing 640x480)

snoOzeD28/08/2007 18:17

I want see more answers

r4!Gn28/08/2007 19:07

1. WIN4CS
2: Refreshlock

are good programs to push your fps

If u want one, u only have to ask me :)

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.