Low FPS

Started by Ssam_1k
25/07/2006 20:35
Page 4 of 6
snoOzeD28/08/2007 20:32

yes I want . It will be for me werry good :)

Z0ck3rOO728/08/2007 21:25

what is WIN4CS?

electron28/08/2007 22:13

Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo , model E6400 , speed 2.13GHz , bus 1600MHz,cache 2MB ,
RAM : 2GB
graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce 7500LE 128MB .
thats good or bad? i fink its not good because my fps is only 60sometimes only 30 . I need more .if I will buy better grapchics card fps will be ~100 ?

snoOzeD


A new gfx card should definitely boost your fps up to 100. You have a good setup, except for the gfx card.

And turn off your Vsync. (in display properties)

I suggest you have a look at Nvidia Geforce 8600 GTS, or 8800 GTS, depends on how much money you can spend though.

As for ping times, do you download/upload while playing? If you do, check out cfosspeed (www.cfos,de) You can use it for 30 days for free, but then you need to pay for it. (one time only fee).
I use that program, it works VERY good. My ping is usually very good even when i download/upload at max speed.

If you don't. Try to find a server in your own country, or upgrade your internett. (the quality/distance from your isp's central matters a lot when it comes to ping times).
[ Edited 08/28/07 - 22:16:01 ]

snoOzeD29/08/2007 04:51

thnks for help . I can spend for gfx card 150 Paunds . I cant turn off vsync because I dont know where to go and I hawe a win Vista not xp
. 8800GTS that the most best card ? .but then my fps will my more better ? ewen if I hawe Vista yes? .if you know who knows obout vista and where i can find that vsync that will be werry good . maybe i will install win xp and then it will be allright?

veer29/08/2007 05:27

what is win4cs?

snoOzeD29/08/2007 06:23

1. WIN4CS
2: Refreshlock

are good programs to push your fps

If u want one, u only have to ask me :)

r4!Gn

okey I want get it . how you will send . you sayd to ask

r4!Gn29/08/2007 15:40

WIN4CS

WIN4CS disables redundantly programs in task manager... and it increases the Windows performance...

Ye i know, Windows looks like shit if u start that program, but thats y ur pc has more performance

sry 4 my english :D

snoOzeD29/08/2007 20:33

you english i fink it is ok . :) i dont understand werry mych in english . but this program for only xp . :( i need for vista and xp can you get it?

electron30/08/2007 18:33

Sno0zeD, i strongly suggest that you move to XP. Vista is like the new Win ME atm (or so i've been told). Might get better after some time though (sp1).

It should be possible for you to install XP over Vista. So you wont have to format everything =)

snoOzeD31/08/2007 00:10

ok thnks for help . I will do that but not yet . maybe later .then I back again in here .but for this i will play with low fps and lag ..

boom.dll31/08/2007 00:29

lag problem can be fixed by upgrading internet... fps problem can be fixed if u read all the posts in this thread... if u put the settings that fikon mentioned in ur cfg and turn off ur vsync u should have 100 fps! vista demands lots of resources (new graphic card should fix that if u really wanna stick with vista. ram is enough...) (but anyways, there souldn`t be any problems if u do what i said earlier) GL :P

trb31/08/2007 07:20

I cant turn off vsync because I dont know where to go and I hawe a win Vista not xp?

snoOzeD


when u have installed the driver of ur graphics card, then u can turn off it in graphic crad settings. don't matter if u have vista or xp.

btw in vista look that u don't use the aero design.
aero design need much more performance then standard design

snoOzeD31/08/2007 12:15

I didint installed drivers it was allready installed

electron31/08/2007 13:20

I didint installed drivers it was allready installed

snoOzeD


If you are running the windows gfx drives. You definitely should upgrade.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Just click your way to through it and download the newest drives. =)

snoOzeD31/08/2007 18:47

but it will dont damage my computer?

electron31/08/2007 18:59

Of course it wont. :-)

It should improve your computer quite a lot if you have never updated.

snoOzeD31/08/2007 21:17

ok . I will try but not now .and thnks :)

spermis01/09/2007 00:28

electron about that cfos. which one i have to download?
cFosSpeed or cFos?

electron01/09/2007 11:26

CfosSpeed.

It will need a bit of time to calibrate it, but you should notice a change pretty fast.

snoOzeD02/09/2007 18:34

so i need use only sFosspeed . I dont need cFos

Page 4 of 6

Please log in to post replies.