CandEE

Started by wRath` mapper
04/09/2009 12:59
Page 1 of 3
wRath` mapper04/09/2009 12:59

ndR said that eDark was checking his demos, we never got answers. Was he hacking?
Even though I didn't find anything with FPS death admin, many suspicious things were discovered in demolyser. Like 100aa in specific frames(right when he jumped) and some maxspeed settings etc.

I have a feeling he got the leaked fps death and found a way to loophole it, but then never thought that demolyser could find something.

kafds04/09/2009 13:36

Don't know if he cheats or not, but atleast his 244 bhop demo has got through to kzmaps-finland and his 245 bhop was rejected due to the fact that it was recorded in a public server. (look here)

I would like to believe that he isn't a cheater because I wouldn't like to see finnish players cheating, but I do have pretty strong suspicions that he might be a cheater. I haven't actually seen him ingame anywhere (but I don't play hide n' seek at all) and you can't get that kind of "skills" out of nowhere... if you don't cheat, candEE, you should find these suspicions very flattering!

opa04/09/2009 13:46

I am waiting for answers too, I am very intersted!

koukouz mapperrecord holder04/09/2009 14:03

244 could be done by everyone nowadays, it doesnt proove anything

qweek04/09/2009 16:29

he got some kind of script/hack/whatever, or he got some mousebutton like on Razer Deathadder, because it's impossible to jump and then land on the same ground and start doubleduck, you cant hold the speed up, that's impossible.

Cheating in my opinion.

qewi04/09/2009 17:14

What about the fact that he got the exact same fps in every ~10th frame? Slowmo gives you the same fps in many frames, so that makes me think that it could be slowmo.

Oddi^04/09/2009 17:45

Well I saw him groundstrafing on public-server once, can't use scripts there so it can't be slowmo.

I think he's legit. You guys are just jealous because you can't do it as good as he can.

wRath` mapper04/09/2009 17:53

jealous? come on. I really hope you're wrong oddi, stop protecting him just because he is a from your country or whatever.

cC|SpiNe04/09/2009 18:26(edited 04/09/2009 18:27)

wRath that 100aa and maxspeed stuff you see is just bugs in fps death/ demolyser.

His demos look fishy too. But I cant say if he cheats or not.

Oddi^04/09/2009 18:29

I don't care that he's from my country. I think he's a prick.

I just said I don't think he's cheating. In my opinion he should quit cs,

NFS05/09/2009 12:51

Originally posted by qweek
he got some kind of script/hack/whatever, or he got some mousebutton like on Razer Deathadder, because it's impossible to jump and then land on the same ground and start doubleduck, you cant hold the speed up, that's impossible.

Cheating in my opinion.

you mean razer diamondback? ihave death adder i dont have any buttons that loop like diamondback

mighTY05/09/2009 14:58

Nowadays, there are many strange and hard-caught scripts and hacks.. so we can't be sure, unless eDark check it and tell us the truth

gj wrath , nice ideea about this "player" i think he is using hacks waiting for answer

kek24406/09/2009 21:26

Originally posted by qweek
he got some kind of script/hack/whatever, or he got some mousebutton like on Razer Deathadder, because it's impossible to jump and then land on the same ground and start doubleduck, you cant hold the speed up, that's impossible.

Cheating in my opinion.


just sad that you think everyone cheats, also you suspected me "aprilia" for bhop script/hack just because noqex said it, you are always teaming up with someone that has powers to change things..

kREWAN07/09/2009 18:42(edited 07/09/2009 18:56)

What are you guys all talking about? is there some spec demo or smth? a youtube stream? link to what ever you are talking about..

*EDIT*
never mind of what i say'd i found it on youtube and it look likes someone hacks.

qewi07/09/2009 23:57

aprilia haha, do you really think that qweek just listened to noqex? It was the other way around! noqex didn't think that you were cheating til qweek got him in on the server to see your bhops.

kek24413/09/2009 15:07

Originally posted by wRath`
jealous? come on. I really hope you're wrong oddi, stop protecting him just because he is a from your country or whatever.


Im not from hes country, i support him. Because what he does isnt that hard anyways, the dds he did on his movie i was almost as close as doing them. btw he doesnt use razer diamond nor the other shit you guys wrote..

wRath` mapper13/09/2009 15:54

well, I've heard you're a hacker as well aprilia. Go go, post a demo of that nuke 256 trick..

MONKEN*13/09/2009 16:06

Gogo Itachi! give qewi and wrath and whoever else think they're gods cause of inet fame what they deserve!

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.