CandEE

Started by wRath` mapper
04/09/2009 12:59
Page 3 of 3
Busta rhymes18/09/2009 08:48

stop be a fucking tard i dint cheat u stupid fucks

Oddi^18/09/2009 11:11

Originally posted by lold
stop be a fucking tard i dint cheat u stupid fucks


That's the MoNk I know!

remake18/09/2009 12:15

Originally posted by lold
stop be a fucking tard i dint cheat u stupid fucks

sorry lord, it won't happen anymore.

Busta rhymes18/09/2009 15:21

yes im monk wots the problem

opa18/09/2009 16:02

yes youre monk and im opa whats the problem

wRath` mapper18/09/2009 16:05

stop going off-topic.

ajuhhhhh21/09/2009 15:46

candEE's not a cheater, as kafds said in his post "you can't get those skills from nowhere". Well, he used to play 100aa hns and gstrafing is really easy there, he learned the timing and rhytm of the ducks there..

gstrafing isn't that hard really if you know what you're doing :P

wRath` mapper21/09/2009 15:59

make him do a handshow. he doesn't even try to defend himself.
maybe he has some uber mouse, I don't know.

kek24421/09/2009 17:48

He got g5

SUBWAYZ21/09/2009 19:03

I've notest that defending yourself doesn't lead anywhere so he is smarter than I am. Anyway I don't know the case

CoMMoN28/09/2009 20:51

hahahahaha

TErr0r_Dr0nE09/10/2009 19:19

will we ever know if he cheats or not....? :\

candEE24/10/2009 20:01(edited 24/10/2009 20:02)

Wait for results from eDark :)

And i m maybe going to go to do handshow for wRath.

NFS24/10/2009 20:38(edited 27/10/2009 21:13)

idont think you could get a 299 pre after like 200-300 dds? seems imp... but idont think he cheats :P

i`m with wrath , candee - cheater

dust1NN17/11/2009 13:59(edited 17/11/2009 18:10)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v77ag2
here is my doubleduck with my mouse ...see the demo ,i've reached almost 300+ speed

qewi17/11/2009 16:51

dust1NN that's old news, as you can see if you read some comments in the thread the razer diamondback got buttons that works the same way. Just hold them in and you'll doubleduck like hell.

dust1NN17/11/2009 18:10

okey,i'm sorry :D

lalevUl09/12/2009 21:30(edited 09/12/2009 21:31)

I agree that first time I saw the movie I got suspicious beacuse candEE was the first to ever double duck like that, but ofc with enough geeking it's possible.

A while after I saw that video I was playing with zyllEE and told him to try that dd from ramp to 256jump just to see how hard it actually was and zyllEE tried it for 2minutes or so, he wasnt close to make the 256 jump, but he came with pretty good speed a couple of times. And I guess if you geeked that jump for hours instead of 2 minutes is way possible.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.