CandEE

Started by wRath` mapper
04/09/2009 12:59
Page 2 of 3
wRath` mapper13/09/2009 19:11

yeah I'm god, and you're some random kid that's obsessed with naruto. I watch naruto too, but I don't attend to anime conventions and call myself names from characters.

Remote13/09/2009 20:57(edited 13/09/2009 20:58)

Why don't you just take drugs like every other normal kid?

Anyway, answer coming soon? I'm really interested into this one. :)

MONKEN*13/09/2009 22:10

im obsessed with it cuz i think its funneh to nick it? kkthx random kid

kek24413/09/2009 22:24

Why do you act so cool wrath? You think you are special because you have some random logo on the side of your name? You are desperate to get attention, whats wrong nicking naruto names? Like wrath isnt the most common name in the world.. pls get a rope.. stupid tard.. or should i say possesed by a retarded ghost.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/30yenk here you go with the 256nuke jump attention kid

cC|Stewie!13/09/2009 22:37

"plz get a rope"

that just won insult of the day

MONKEN*13/09/2009 22:53

Originally posted by Itachi Uchiha
Why do you act so cool wrath? You think you are special because you have some random logo on the side of your name? You are desperate to get attention, whats wrong nicking naruto names? Like wrath isnt the most common name in the world.. pls get a rope.. stupid tard.. or should i say possesed by a retarded ghost.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/30yenk here you go with the 256nuke jump attention kid



Well said!

wRath` mapper14/09/2009 00:03(edited 14/09/2009 00:16)

something tells me you're both the same guy. I don't even get your problem lol. Yeah I think I am the almighty god because I have a hammer by my nick. True dat, I'm god of thunder, Tor!
You're the one acting cool ;)
And what do you mean possessed by a retarded ghost?

you fail beyond reason dude.

edit:

it says monken on your profile, aren't you that haxxor guy?

did you maybe fail at reading and thought my nick was wraith? as far as I know, there are no retarded ghosts named wrath.

EDIT:

just watched your demos. wtf man, that's not what I was talking about, those are np. I'm talking about when candEE doubleducked from ramp to the 256 on the lower bombspot, then jumped it.
why would you send me a demo of just the 256 o_O

akkord mapper14/09/2009 00:38

cause he dont have it, simple and out.

MONKEN*14/09/2009 01:12

Itachi is aprilia, I'm Monken, it was MoNk who cheated =))

wRath` mapper14/09/2009 01:15

okay, good. but why do you even interfere in this? it's my right to be suspicious, and he was going to be checked and we never received answers. His movie is really, really suspicious. He is a nonamer, just coming out of nowhere with some crazy doubleducks..

MONKEN*14/09/2009 01:24

i interfered cuz i like aprilia, and i was on flame-mode after the chat with qewi

and i dont rly like you

kek24414/09/2009 07:53

I ment if youre not stupid then you must be possesed by a retarded ghost, and if it doesnt make sense to you, fuck off. Why i am the one acting cool? You are the one calling everyone hackers why dont you just mind your own buisness stupid cunt

Fliborecord holder Tournament #214/09/2009 11:56

Guys, this forum IS for cheater suspicions, you have the right to call everyone a hacker.

theddy14/09/2009 12:35(edited 14/09/2009 12:36)

flibo cheet0r! kiddin -.- btw i really think that 256 on nuke with dd is cheated(hope it's not) :E

wRath` mapper14/09/2009 13:06(edited 14/09/2009 13:07)

Immature kids.........

be careful now uchiha clan, so you don't own me too hard :(

opa16/09/2009 18:38

I can't see a reason to insult ppl here, you guys from uchichachucha clan should calm down and read forum name and description again. It might help you, honeslty. :)

qweek17/09/2009 14:18

aprilia send me some demos of when you're bhoping up the slopes on cbble, and continue bhoping to the next slope and do the same there, as you did when _I_ got noqex into the server so he should believe me that you cheated.

kek24417/09/2009 17:31(edited 17/09/2009 17:43)

haha easy :o)

edit: what slope give picture sad face!

itachi^17/09/2009 19:54

im just here to say i have nothing to do with this... real itachi no care keke

TinTin17/09/2009 23:17

This forum is made for you guys to report suspicious activities in the kz scene, and not for flamewars! Take your disagreements in private in the future.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.