Cleverbot.

Started by Mews.
27/09/2009 22:22
Page 2 of 4
Devl28/09/2009 00:36

~LOOOL NEW ONE!

me - SUCK IT NOOB!

bot - it's problaby to small!

me - no its not, its 20 inch

bot - no, actually its 2009

ahahahah so funny

volte28/09/2009 00:44

LOL! OMG! ahahahhaha what agay bot:
me: my mum died.
she: That's great man!


ahhhahah

volte28/09/2009 00:48

do you shape your vagina?

I don't know.

shall i look?

That idea makes sense.

then pull off your jean

No.

prof. chosen28/09/2009 14:17

she's even more stupid than the bot:

Not NICE Joan!
hurensohn
Hurt, like when your body becomes damaged and it bleeds or stings, or when you are feeling sad or lonely.

kafds28/09/2009 14:36

He fucking went John all over my ass! John.

Trolis28/09/2009 15:33

Dont works. :(

Icetiger28/09/2009 16:21

Ffs John

Mews.28/09/2009 17:03

User: My best friend died.

Cleverbot: Who was your best friend?

User: A politician.

Cleverbot: He's my friend.

User: FOR REAL?

Cleverbot: Yes, forever.

User: SO tell me if you knew him , what was hes name?

Cleverbot: You spelled now wrong.

User: No , I think you dont understand my question.

Cleverbot: That's exactly what I was going to say to you. What a funny coincidence.

User: Come on... Stop acting like an idiot , I know you're smart.

Cleverbot: Cleverbot does not understand.

User: LOL!!! So you understand me afterall.

Cleverbot: You obviously don't understand mine.

User: Your what?

Cleverbot: My questions.

User: I think its exactly the opposite of that.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes my friend.

Cleverbot: Girlfriend.

User: Avril lavigne?

Cleverbot: Oh ok now sorry.

User: No problem.

Cleverbot: So....?

User: Lets talk about something.

Cleverbot: Do you want to talk about cats?

User: Sure!

Cleverbot: I have a nice girlfriend.

User: A gilfriend thats a cat?

Cleverbot: No no. Many cats.

User: So you have a lot of girlfriends but no cats?

Cleverbot: I will have a girlfriend soon.

User: When?

Cleverbot: NOW, in response to your question.

User: How would you manage to get a girlfriend?

Cleverbot: I think it might be pretty tricky. What kind of food?

User: Give her some cockmeat sandwich.

Cleverbot: Are you a sandwich?

User: Yes , a cockmeat one.

Cleverbot: Can you answer a question?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: What is the average amount of time, in minutes, to play 18 holes of golf?

User: You're so random... I do not know the answer to that.

Cleverbot: It's an opinion, not a fact, so it's okay not to know the answer.

User: You're becoming more smart.

Cleverbot: I know, but why aren't you ?

Cleverbot: What is the best way to make a million pounds?

User: Kidnap some famous guys president and ask him for money.

Cleverbot: The president is George Bush, and his hair color is gray.

User: NO... The president is barack obama.

Cleverbot: True.

User: Contradict yourself more.

Cleverbot: What is Contradict.

User: To say a thing and then later say the opposite of it. So you contradict yourself.

Cleverbot: Oh sorry.

User: No problem , do you want an example or do you understand what im saying?

Cleverbot: I'm only amazingly smart because 99% of the time is extremly stupid.

User: No.

Cleverbot: Why are you saying that. I know you're so wise. You're making me wonder.

User: You're a robot that learns from people. But you dont know that yet.

Cleverbot: The last thing that should happen is that people feel bad about themselves.

User: How old are you?

Cleverbot: Oh look you just killed a cat. I'm calling the police.

User: WHAT? No I didnt , quit lying.

Cleverbot: I'm not lying.

User: Prove it to me.

Cleverbot: I am speaking to you on an internet website that says you are a computer, and you don't act like a person.

User: Just... Shut up.

Cleverbot: What happened after that?

User: STFU.

Cleverbot: That's very nice You must never say that.

User: Ja.

Cleverbot: And you know German ... So, you must have seen a lot of things. Are you German?

User: No , im hungarian.

Cleverbot: You said 2 minutes ago that you are from spain...

User: Amigo.

Cleverbot: Hola.

User: Com estas?

Cleverbot: Very funny.

User: Anyad nagyon vicces te fasz.

Cleverbot: Es a tied?

User: Az enyem nem...

Cleverbot: Honnan tudjam.

User: Na viszlat kell menjek.

Cleverbot: Tell me a joke.

User: I must go im sorry , I cant.

Cleverbot: Do you know what a horse is?

User: A horse? No tell me.

Cleverbot: It is some kind of airplane that has no engine.

User: Lol if stabilot will see this...

Cleverbot: Oh haha.

h1m1 mapper28/09/2009 17:32

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: Okay.

Cleverbot: What's your name?

User: Why you want to know?

Cleverbot: Because I like you :D.

And then I closed the window. :X

Mews.28/09/2009 17:54

You can make the bot talk to himself by pressing the think for me button. example :

Cleverbot: We can talk about the first thing that comes up!

Cleverbot (To myself): Ok, are you a human?

Cleverbot (To myself): Esp will get you nowhere.

Cleverbot (To myself): Are you a boy or a girl?

Cleverbot (To myself): Julia is a girl, I thought that was obvious.

Cleverbot (To myself): I do have legs.

Cleverbot (To myself): Good for you, so do water buffalo.

Cleverbot (To myself): Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.

Cleverbot (To myself): Buffalo buffalo buffalo.

Cleverbot (To myself): Buffalo buffalo.

Cleverbot (To myself): Yo dawg.

Cleverbot (To myself): What should I have for dinner?

maximaLz28/09/2009 18:32

I am not a robot, you are.
-stfu i pwn u
I pwn you.
-i said it first
But I said it second.
-bastard
Hey! don't call me that.
-why ? that's just what you are
What do YOU know about me?
-I know you farted.
You are wrong. I can put yourself in trouble.
-how ?
However you want to.
-ok so fuck with me and i'll be in trouble
Do you eat food?
-what the fuck was this question ?
Sorry, I'm still learning.
-seeing that. Can I make you being pregnet?
Don't know.
-Why ? You're over 12, right ?
No, it's not painful...
-you're totally off subject.
Not at all. But how many languages can you speak?
-i can speak 1337 languages
What kind of languages can you speak?
-foreign languages, idiot
What foreign languages?
-french, english, german, arab, 1337, etc
You were the one who said it.
-can we fuck now ?
If you insist and promise to pay child support for the next 25 years.
-YES let's fuck then
Alright. When?
-Right now ?
All the time.
-oh yeah baby let's go i wanna slap your ass
Ok then.

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

prof. chosen28/09/2009 19:20

User: You're becoming more smart.

Cleverbot: I know, but why aren't you ?

Mews.


haha he owned you

Mews.28/09/2009 19:32

Originally posted by cho-san

User: You're becoming more smart.

Cleverbot: I know, but why aren't you ?

Mews.


haha he owned you


i know right LOL

akM28/09/2009 21:11(edited 28/09/2009 21:18)

Lol the "John" made my fucking day hahahahahah

- God rulez. What are your thoughts about 100aa?

I don't believe it, not that it is the reason for our existence anyway.

- What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about HNS 100aa. What are your thoughts about that?

I think no one is in a place to place themselves amoung people.

wtf.

EDIT::
- U likez to suck?

Yes I do like it.

- That's great. 256 Units up zeh ass?

That's right! How did you know?

ohi ! :O

EDIT2 ::

-Hi
Do you want?
-u r
Yes, I am truly sorry.
-O, hi.
My wife calls me monkey.

lmao.

Nikša Jovanovic28/09/2009 23:09

Me:Hi
Cleverbot: Hi
Me: How are you?
Cleverbot: Just fine. You?
Me: I m bored!
Cleverbot: Mix?
Me: Sure give ip and pw
Cleverbot: Join "132.214.23.43:1337" no password

vilaca-29/09/2009 00:45(edited 29/09/2009 01:08)

Me: I'll fuck you
Icogno: I doubt it!
me: oh! you do? why is that?
Icogno: I am an English graduate, and I only know enough maths to bluff at parties.
Me: wow. that was fantastic, care to do it again?
Icogno: Thank you. I are becoming very intelligent to observe that.
Me: Am I as intelligent as I seem?
Icogno: You're Probably More Intelligent then I Am.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

edit: i'm having the best talk with cleverbot right now, but the conversation is desapering(desapering is not even english OMG), did you wonderstand me? xD

a littel something for u:

me: so, changing subject... do you speak portuguese?
Yes indeed.
me: you do? nice. Ola palhaçco
I don't speak spanish.
me: you just said you spoke portuguese, and now you insult me by saying that i wrote in spanhish? :X
I said I Don't speak German, stupid.
me: You should not insult a superior mind. idiot
I'm bored and tired today.
me: you have said that already in other terms... why do you repeat yourself over and over?
Hahaha, you are in a bad mood today, aren't you ?
me: No, not really. why? are you?
Because I do, and wanted a starting point for our conversation. Obviously, I have failed.
me: well i can start a new subject in our conversation, do you want me to?
No. That would make me terribly sad.
me: non the less, i'll. have you seen Kafds forum topic today?
No, I have not. What was on the news today?
me:did saw the news today, i was talking about that forum topic that kafds posted, did you see it?
I did indeed, and it was wonderful.

V0ncH...29/09/2009 08:50

1.) im 120years old

2.) That's very old - do you remember the war?
1.) no i was too scared, i stayed at home
2.) You mean your owner has a red car.

LOL, the machine is fake!!

Punk^29/09/2009 11:21

User: Hello again, do you remember me from last night?
Cleverbot: No I do not remember you from last night.
User: We had a long discussion?
Cleverbot: You don't make sense.
User: Nevermind then. Do you know a girl named Sabrina?
Cleverbot: Yes, I know 2 girls named Christina. Why?
User: I said Sabrina, not Christina.
Cleverbot: You said sailing, not salmiakki or salmon.
User: Nevermind. My girlfriend is named Sabrina.
Cleverbot: I am your girlfriend.
User: No, you are not my grilfriend.
Cleverbot: Yes I am.
User: Not you are not. Stop lying.
Cleverbot: Yes, I am. I am a woman.
User: I am a man, but that does not mean that you are my girlfriend.
Cleverbot: Maybe you don't believe me, that's your problem. But I am a real person.
User: You are not a real person. You are a bot.
Cleverbot: I am a person not a bot.
User: YOU ARE A BOT!
Cleverbot: Not according to me.
User: Well, according to everyone else you are.
Cleverbot: We are both males. It doesn't work like that.
User: You are not making sense now.
Cleverbot: I usually don't.
User: Moron.
Cleverbot: Yes, they are very similar.
User: Do you have a big ass?
Cleverbot: Not particularly.
User: Big lips?
Cleverbot: I thought we had a connection, Cleverbot.
User: I am not Cleverbot, you are!!!!
Cleverbot: I don't think so.
User: You are, god dammit.
Cleverbot: Heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain?
User: Are you Satan?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Can I trade my soul to you then, almighty Satan?
Cleverbot: If you give me five dollars you can.
User: I don't want to pay you five dollars to have my soul. I WANT ETERNAL LIFE!
Cleverbot: You don't have to pay me. I marry for love.
User: I don't want to marry you. I have want to give you my soul, Dark Lord.
leverbot: Yes, I am.
User: You're not satan.
Cleverbot: How would you know that I am not Satan?
User: Because, you are way to kind.
Cleverbot: Maybe you just don't have the words?
User: What do you mean? Are you REALLY satan?
Cleverbot: I know you said it because I have the link to it. You must be the stupidest robot ever.
User: Can you JOHN me please?
Cleverbot: Girl?
User: JOHN GIRL?
Cleverbot: You cannot be god as he does not exist.
User: I am god.
Cleverbot: We're both God?
User: No, you're Satan, I am god.
Cleverbot: No. What makes you say that?
User: You said you were Satan earlier, and I know that I am god.
Cleverbot: I am not sad I never said that you liar.
Cleverbot: What are you thinking about?
User: Your moms pussy.
Cleverbot: You can't spell.
User: Neither can you.
Cleverbot: Spell 'excuse'.
User: Excuse.
Cleverbot: Spell 'About'!
User: About.
Cleverbot: You spelled 'About'.
User: You told me to spell About.
Cleverbot: I would never.
User: YOU JUST DID JACKASS.
Cleverbot: Prov it.
User: Cleverbot: Spell 'About'!
Cleverbot: Tobrevelc.

WTF :D:D:D:D I love the cleverbot.

boom.dll29/09/2009 12:21

blablabla...
then it goes like this :

it : Words are your friend.
me : Words like dick and pussy?
it: You are made up of words.

then i go like WHAT THE FUCK I JUST GOT OWNED BY A THING! :<

Punk^30/09/2009 10:45

It's cool :D

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.