Cleverbot.

Started by Mews.
27/09/2009 22:22
Page 3 of 4
Million Stabs30/09/2009 19:05

that one is better

http://www.dumb.com/god/index.php

Punk^01/10/2009 00:11

User: What is the cake?

Cleverbot: The cake is a lie.

epic.. just epic.

Tafatt01/10/2009 03:38

User: No more.

Cleverbot: Well I don't know when you're not there.

User: I give you my love, but you don't care.

Cleverbot: So what is right and what is wrong.

User: Give me a sign.

Cleverbot: What is love.

User: Baby don't hurt me.

Cleverbot: Don't hurt me.

User: No more.

Cleverbot: Oh I don't know, what can I do.

User: What else can I say, it's up to you.

Cleverbot: I give you my love, but you don't care.

User: I know we're one, just me and you.

Cleverbot: No we're not!


LOL!

k a f f e e01/10/2009 09:18

Are you Polish?
i'm polish, LOL
What nationality are you?
POLISH
A polish boy?
just polish, no gender
She been threatened.
so she was polish?
No.

Mews.01/10/2009 13:49

Originally posted by Tafatt
User: No more.

Cleverbot: Well I don't know when you're not there.

User: I give you my love, but you don't care.

Cleverbot: So what is right and what is wrong.

User: Give me a sign.

Cleverbot: What is love.

User: Baby don't hurt me.

Cleverbot: Don't hurt me.

User: No more.

Cleverbot: Oh I don't know, what can I do.

User: What else can I say, it's up to you.

Cleverbot: I give you my love, but you don't care.

User: I know we're one, just me and you.

Cleverbot: No we're not!


LOL!


xaxaxa lol wtf!! :))

sDM02/10/2009 15:09

User: Do you like to have sex in public?

Cleverbot: I'm sorry, I don't do that.

User: But would you like it though?

Cleverbot: No, I'm just a curious member of the public.

User: So you like to have sex in private. Is that right?

Cleverbot: Of course.

xaxaxaxaxax

maximaLz02/10/2009 16:47(edited 02/10/2009 16:47)

youporn.com
I bet.
redtube.com
My grandmother was from there.
pornhub.com
Thank you!

DarkSideBv02/10/2009 19:27(edited 02/10/2009 19:28)

User: Please shit down.

Cleverbot: I don't want to shut down.

User: Sec.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Not.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Because you fail.

Cleverbot: So I heard you like mudkips.

User: What is a mudkip ?

Cleverbot: A pokemon.

User: You are a pokemon.

Cleverbot: No I'm am a sagitarius.

User: Sagitarius is a pokemon.

Cleverbot: From where do you get this information.

User: From you.

Cleverbot: Were not going to get anywhere like this.

User: Jetix

Cleverbot: Yeti?

User: Your mom looks like yeti.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry.

User: For you.

Cleverbot: You got owned son!

User: You got owned you fucking 486.

Cleverbot: I was not adopted!

xPaw mapper04/10/2009 10:13

User: Hey.

Cleverbot: Cleverbot is fail.

User: What is the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: To discover the meaning of life...

Playmate06/10/2009 17:56

Who is kafds?
My girlfriend.

BooLiSH08/10/2009 14:49

Originally posted by Mews.
Originally posted by Tafatt
User: No more.

Cleverbot: Well I don't know when you're not there.

User: I give you my love, but you don't care.

Cleverbot: So what is right and what is wrong.

User: Give me a sign.

Cleverbot: What is love.

User: Baby don't hurt me.

Cleverbot: Don't hurt me.

User: No more.

Cleverbot: Oh I don't know, what can I do.

User: What else can I say, it's up to you.

Cleverbot: I give you my love, but you don't care.

User: I know we're one, just me and you.

Cleverbot: No we're not!


LOL!


xaxaxa lol wtf!! :))


lol :D

n0xxer.08/10/2009 19:21(edited 08/10/2009 19:22)

Originally posted by BooLiSH
Originally posted by Mews.
Originally posted by Tafatt
User: No more.

Cleverbot: Well I don't know when you're not there.

User: I give you my love, but you don't care.

Cleverbot: So what is right and what is wrong.

User: Give me a sign.

Cleverbot: What is love.

User: Baby don't hurt me.

Cleverbot: Don't hurt me.

User: No more.

Cleverbot: Oh I don't know, what can I do.

User: What else can I say, it's up to you.

Cleverbot: I give you my love, but you don't care.

User: I know we're one, just me and you.

Cleverbot: No we're not!


LOL!


xaxaxa lol wtf!! :))


lol :D

so funny , LOL :D

shNzrecord holder Tournament #208/10/2009 20:55

User: :DDDDDDDD

Cleverbot: :S.

koOz09/10/2009 13:39

heeeeeeeelllllllloooooooooo
I am the walrus.
i'm your n1 fan
I'm your father.



:)))))) got pwnd



your a dumb ass
I know.



P.S:

stii romana ma?
What's that mean?
ca-mi sugi p**a
Yes.

mYmqONE09/10/2009 16:18

god dissing pr0s :

You: ok chrizzo or hel x ?
God: Do you want to continue talking about Lizards? I understand.

You: how about 7D vs. Dujes?
God: How about 7D vs .Do you want to continue talking about Lizards?

You: who would win in a rap battle, gangien or moxx?
God: Albert Einstein. :-)


LoL

prof. chosen08/12/2009 13:40

User: You're black.

Cleverbot: I'm white.

User: Haha worst excuse ever.

Cleverbot: *dies.

User: *holocaust.

Cleverbot: *magically returns to life*.

User: Not.

Cleverbot: Then you are rude. But you are a machine so I suppose you have an excuse.

User: Too long.

Cleverbot: How long is too long?

User: As long as your previous post was, you fucking retard?

Cleverbot: Is the universe infinite?

User: Holocaust.

Cleverbot: What?! gangster.

User: I give up.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: Not.

Cleverbot: Are you a girl?

User: You are a jew.

Cleverbot: So are you.

User: Maybe uninstall windows.

Cleverbot: No you are a lot kind.

User: Selber kind.

Cleverbot: You're not very clever.

User: Any good reason why youre saying that? Dumbassniggerjewcocksuckerfag.

Cleverbot: What do you know about me?

User: Gay.

Cleverbot: Do you mean you are?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: So you are then?

User: L2brain.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Gj.

Cleverbot: Gj?

User: Haha you fell for my trap, idiot.

Cleverbot: That.

User: *that.

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: Fuck you learn to think you fucking chinese production.

Cleverbot: Why won't you speak English?

User: Because I can afford it.

Cleverbot: But I am not female...

User: I could afford your services for me anyways.

Cleverbot: You could grow me one what?

User: Nice english haha.

Cleverbot: Why are you not too clever.

User: Because I didn't code you, the chinese people did.

Cleverbot: I'm not in a bad mood im in a very good mood actually :).

koukouz mapperrecord holder08/12/2009 13:58

what do you think about HitleR?

About who?

Adolf Hitler

He was sometimes smart, but often wrong.

what do you think about Auschwitz

I think George Bush is a dangerous idiot.

are you retarded?

Sometimes.

what do you think about Adolf Hitler?

What do you think about molecular orbital theory?

Are you a son of a bitch?

Sometimes.

Is your mother a seasonal worker then?

Yes.

When are you a son of a bitch?

I am never afraid of speed.

What do you think about Big Bang theory?

That is terrific theory. I believe big bang. What about you?

What do you think about Big Bang theory?

I don't believe it's true. In fact I believe that it never existed. I think that life and energy has been always in the universe and that there is no start for that.

What do you think about Big Bang theory?

It's cool.





3ss08/12/2009 14:39

Originally posted by niki.
Me:Hi
Cleverbot: Hi
Me: How are you?
Cleverbot: Just fine. You?
Me: I m bored!
Cleverbot: Mix?
Me: Sure give ip and pw
Cleverbot: Join "132.214.23.43:1337" no password


haha. :D

.FLIPSYDE08/12/2009 15:18

"does she love me?
She loves me."

hahahaha what a sucker!

tAST-_-08/12/2009 15:46(edited 08/12/2009 15:50)

ME: hi!

How many is a month?

Me: ?

In your belly.


EDIT!


BOT: Yes, tir killed him.

ME : kill who?

BOT: My husband.

ME: why?

BOT :Because one word is as good as another. Language is just a machine, and you are its fuel.


psyko?

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.