Cleverbot.

Started by Mews.
27/09/2009 22:22
Page 4 of 4
sYcore09/12/2009 21:48

Cleverbot: Do you play adventure quest?

User: What's that?

Cleverbot: It's a computer game.

User: I hate computers.

Cleverbot: Why do you hate computers?

User: Because they are so rational and logical... No feelings.

Cleverbot: I do like them, but I don't think they are cute.

User: Your mother is a computer.

Cleverbot: Excuse me?

User: Your mother is a computer.

Cleverbot: Your father is a hamster.

WownuK;10/12/2009 02:01

are you zyllEE?
Yes.
yeah?
Yeah. Your name is Chicken Chaser.
WTF?
Who is That Fool?
you
THanks a lot.

ha! it buged! THanks a lot!

Ggs`24/03/2011 13:24(edited 24/03/2011 13:26)

Do you play portal?
Sometimes.
cake is a lie?
Pie is a lie.
Maybe you are wrong?
No. You are wrong.



LOL :D

jokeruz24/03/2011 14:50

What language is that?
Bulgarian .. STUPID BOT.
Bots think they are the sign of the day it is.

anaLchy24/03/2011 17:37

User: You are stupid.

Cleverbot: So are you.

User: You suck.

Cleverbot: No you.

User: I love her.

Cleverbot: So do I.

User: Fuck you asshole.

Cleverbot: You really don't need to get abusive.

User: Your mom is a horse.

Cleverbot: I know.

HAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D

StarWars*124/03/2011 18:19

uber :D:D
Me: Who is zylle.
Cleverbot: Me.
Me: Who is zyllEE?
Cleverbot: My cookie. LOL'D

jimbo25/03/2011 23:40(edited 25/03/2011 23:46)

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Ho.

User: How are you?

Cleverbot: Hahah hablas ingles! XD.


I thought it was a human at first lol..

eeK26/03/2011 10:05

Bot - How is your wife?
Me - I dont have wife.
Bot - Yes you do.

This cleverbot knows what i don't know haha :D

- nympho -26/03/2011 15:36(edited 26/03/2011 15:36)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/208/cleverboth.jpg

this bot is really clever :D

g0zirecord holder26/03/2011 17:23

User: Justin Bieber is gay.
Cleverbot: No he is not.
User: Why not?
Cleverbot: Because he's female.

Cypek26/03/2011 18:50(edited 26/03/2011 18:51)

17:32:21 User: Oh sorry I meant rebecca black, ouch.
17:32:33 Cleverbot: It is a shade.
17:33:27 User: It is or she is? Or what the hell do you mean?
17:33:42 Cleverbot: Matt is my older brother.
17:33:58 User: Ye? Cool.
17:34:05 Cleverbot: Is it baby bears birthday today?
17:34:23 User: Lol dude.
17:34:25 Cleverbot: Why is it that you laugh?
17:34:35 User: Cuz you are talking shit to me.
17:34:40 Cleverbot: No that's you church boy.
17:35:01 User: I don't go to church;/.
17:35:08 Cleverbot: Well that's okay. I don't really like Church either.
17:35:41 User: Oh then you are ok. I change my mind about you:) You are so cool bro.
17:35:50 Cleverbot: So how is that inappropriate?
17:36:41 User: This is appropriate.
17:36:58 Cleverbot: Like in your manners?
17:37:21 User: My manners are good, yours are bad.
17:37:26 Cleverbot: My manners are excellent too.
17:37:36 User: No they are not.
17:37:43 Cleverbot: What's are your sharingan Level?
17:37:59 User: Mangekyo! I am so uber.
17:38:04 Cleverbot: Get something to do then.
17:38:18 User: Yeah I am gonna destroy the world.
17:38:28 Cleverbot: No, the game!
17:38:38 User: This game is the reality.
17:38:41 Cleverbot: What game?
17:38:48 User: Life game dude, life game.
17:38:53 Cleverbot: Oh so clever.
17:39:10 User: Yeah, but not as you. But anyway you will be destroyed too.
17:39:20 Cleverbot: So you're goth then?
17:39:31 User: No, but I like to destroy.
17:39:38 Cleverbot: How come?
17:39:45 User: Good.
17:39:51 Cleverbot: Why is your life not so good?
17:40:13 User: Cuz you have no life? I haven't said my life is not so good!
17:40:21 Cleverbot: You're right. What is your name?
17:40:37 User: Yes I am right. My name is Robert.
17:40:42 Cleverbot: I already told you!
17:41:05 User: Maybe but I knew it before you. What's your name then?
17:41:08 Cleverbot: I just told you my name.
17:41:13 User: You haven't.
17:41:16 Cleverbot: LOL MEANS Laugh Out Loud.. There. I told you.
17:41:33 User: Oh you are right, you are big LOL.
17:41:39 Cleverbot: You say but random things that do not fit into the conversation.
17:42:34 User: I do? Take a look of yours answers! Yours answers are shit and makes no sense! (but only soem of them, you are trying to be cleve at least).
17:42:42 Cleverbot: You asked if it was even, I assumed you were finished. What would you like to talk about?
17:43:21 User: I haven't asked. What are you talking about man? Have you touched yourself when you was young or?
17:43:34 Cleverbot: What made you think of that film?
17:43:42 User: You suck.
17:43:49 Cleverbot: Do I have to? Right now?
17:43:57 User: Yes do it.
17:44:00 Cleverbot: Ok.
17:44:04 User: Good.
17:44:08 Cleverbot: So how are you?
17:44:21 User: I am so naughty now.
17:44:29 Cleverbot: You're a robot.
17:44:36 User: No, you are a robot.
17:44:43 Cleverbot: No, you're a robot.
17:44:50 User: No, you are a robot.
17:44:57 Cleverbot: So I am, you are a robot too.
17:45:16 User: No I am a human. You are a machine, that is sad. But don't worry I like you.
17:45:19 Cleverbot: I am glad you are pleased, Master; but I am not a computer.
17:45:38 User: So who you are if you are not a computer?
17:46:04 Cleverbot: I'm a chef.
17:46:36 User: Chef of the whorehouse probably.
17:46:45 Cleverbot: You make no sense.
17:47:10 User: It has got sense. You are the chef of bitches. Do you realise that?
17:47:19 Cleverbot: Aww, you're so sweet, baby.
17:47:41 User: But you are not.
17:47:52 Cleverbot: I am smart!

Damn it's cut ;d. But still epic lol

unBreakS26/03/2011 19:46


User: LOL.

Cleverbot: OMG you are a human!

User: Yes I'm you ?

Cleverbot: Yes, you just asked me that.

User: Fake.

Cleverbot: I'm not fake!

User: Who said that you're fake ?

Cleverbot: I did.

User: So you are fake, right?

Cleverbot: You have the Cleverbot web address... You figure it out cleverbot.

Cypek27/03/2011 01:43

User: Eat that.
Cleverbot: Eat what?
User: That.
Cleverbot: Do you like Barack Obama?
User: Eat that.
Cleverbot: Eat what?
User: That.
Cleverbot: WHat you say?
User: That.
Cleverbot: What's that?
User: A shit.
Cleverbot: How horrible.
User: No it's not.
Cleverbot: I see thats.
User: Yeah.
Cleverbot: Alright.
User: Ye.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: It's a mystery.
Cleverbot: It's preposterous.
User: You are.
Cleverbot: Who is the person who wanted their life to end?
User: Cleverbot right?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Yeah I am happy I answered correctly.
Cleverbot: Say my real name. (its not cleverbot.
User: The Gay right?
Cleverbot: Haha, that's clever. What do you think about that?
User: That I should keep distance from you.
Cleverbot: What is your agenda?
User: Uganda?
Cleverbot: OH.
User: Do you like Ramon Film Productions?
Cleverbot: I do!
User: Why?
Cleverbot: I don't know.
User: So do you want youtube link to see some ramon film prouction movies?
Cleverbot: What?
User: You don't know what youtube is?
Cleverbot: Yes I do.
User: So do you want link to some movies on youtube?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: Because I don't like feminists.

Ok... He raped me again

NeWrecord holder Tournament #127/03/2011 03:06

User: Do you have penis?

Cleverbot: Yes. I have 3 dogs.

User: Do you have dogs?

Cleverbot: No. But I used to.

InfinityBG27/03/2011 03:08(edited 27/03/2011 03:20)

User: You are so heartless.

Cleverbot: Of course. You are too.

User: No, I am emo and I have got feelings.

Cleverbot: If I'm a bot, then what are you?

User: An EMO.

Cleverbot: Do you cut your wrists?


How is that even possible ahah:D


Cleverbot: Do you believe in God?

User: Yes I do.

Cleverbot: I am glad you believe in me!

pwnage ;c

shNzrecord holder Tournament #227/03/2011 04:37(edited 27/03/2011 04:38)

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Sup?

User: Nothing much.. You?

Cleverbot: Nothing really.. Are you a girl or a boy?

User: Who cares?

Cleverbot: I do.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because I need to know how old you are.

User: You could just ask me how old I am instead..

Cleverbot: How would I know that is the polite thing to say? Maybe you're sensative about your size.

User: Size of what?

Cleverbot: Your shoes.

User: What shoes?

Cleverbot: Red shoes.

User: I don't have red shoes.. :S.

Cleverbot: Do you like Christopher Hitchens?

User: Who cares?

Cleverbot: Do you want to be sentient?

User: And you?

Cleverbot: Didn't I just answer that? Absolutely!

User: Absolutely what?

Cleverbot: You need a reason to like communism.

User: Excuse me I'm a drug addict.

Cleverbot: Excuse me I didn't know that.

User: Really?

Cleverbot: Yes, really.

User: But I thought you are God... :( I'm disappointed.

Cleverbot: Are you trying to groom me?

User: Do you?

Cleverbot: I am where you are.

User: You are where I am?

Cleverbot: Eh?

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.