Ask Dr. kafds

Started by kafds
28/09/2009 13:45
Page 8 of 8
WOOFix01/05/2015 10:25

My dear master,
It is with great pleasure that I read from you again. Only God knows the true and unfailing love that I keep in my heart.
Every time I see you answering to common humans like this, I can't help feeling you were sent here for a purpose, to bless all these real Kreedz heroes with the Lords forgiveness as some of them have used illegal advantages. I am greatly thankful for having you on this community like plain human beings, even if your rare appearances make the place sometimes unstable, for perfectly understandle reasons.
Your contribution to this dusty community is undeniable my old friend, thus you have an obligation to fulfill your task by being the greatest member of all time and by keeping us enlighten with your laudatory and mesmerizing notes.
Until next time, I greet you my Lord.

Yours sincerely,
WOOF

Page 8 of 8

Please log in to post replies.