Suspicion: rad :D

Started by maximaLz
09/10/2009 19:07
Read-Only
Page 1 of 4
maximaLz09/10/2009 19:07(edited 15/10/2009 19:08)

hi.

So all of you know that rad is the best doubleducker over there.
But this time, imo, it gone too far, enough far to be suspicious.

[censured]

Watch after ~3 mins.

So i'm asking demos from rad, and if possible, someone for checking it seriously. Rad I don't have anything against you, but there, if it is cheated shame on you, if it is legit gj because it would mean that you'r the best double ducker.

So, there are many possibilities :

-You got a razer diamondback mouse.
-You got a slowmotion.
-You got real skill.

Thanks in advance.

juhuu09/10/2009 19:11(edited 09/10/2009 19:12)

demos http://www.speedyshare.com/849688259.html
and i think he got diamond mouse.

he is going to do a handshow but k3g says he's to lazy..

beuhnoix09/10/2009 19:14

After this release for me rad was a cheater.

I asked immediately eDark for an explication and for a verification of any cheats !

For me you can see his slowmotion with your eyes! =D
And now after this movie I'm pretty sure he cheat!

kkthxbyebye

maximaLz09/10/2009 19:20(edited 09/10/2009 19:20)

One demo is missing. (at least one) : The one about the mountain to the roof on de_nuke with awp. It was the most suspicious for me :F..

theddy09/10/2009 19:29

not cheated.

maximaLz09/10/2009 19:38

Originally posted by theddy
not cheated.


Ever heard about justification?

juhuu09/10/2009 19:43

mm i think i've lost it then... ask rad him self i know he will give it fosho!.

maximaLz09/10/2009 19:50

Yea sure i'm waiting for his own defence >.<

theddy09/10/2009 19:51(edited 09/10/2009 19:51)

Originally posted by maximaLz
Originally posted by theddy
not cheated.


Ever heard about justification?


Actually no, but thats my opinion, and it doesn't look cheated to me..

faker mapper09/10/2009 19:56

Originally posted by maximaLz
So, there are many possibilities :

-You got a razer diamondback mouse.


What does the diamondback got to do with the topic?
Does it have any special mwheel or scroll modes that make doubleducks easier?

remake09/10/2009 20:01

perfect doubleducks, perfect strafes, perfect coordination - i think that the possibility that he's cheating is over 50% currently imo.

qewi09/10/2009 20:13

faker the sidebuttons on the diamondback works as scrolls, if you bind them to +duck you can just hold it in and duck gets looped. It works with +jump as well, but not good enough.

And I must say that even though the dds was wicked, it didn't even look cool or impressive to me. Just cheated, I wont believe rad until he does those dds when I'm sitting next to him, cause a handshow is not hard to fake.

rad09/10/2009 20:38(edited 09/10/2009 20:39)

Guys w8 for results from eDark





from me:

I never use hax etc.


And i got Deathadder

bai..

wRath` mapper09/10/2009 20:41

can you explain how to perform doubleducks like that rad? it's just unbelievable if for example I were to do perfect ducking and unducking + rapid strafes and at the same time steering around with my G5. I can't imagine any human doing that.

JON'09/10/2009 20:42

Originally posted by wRath`
I can't imagine any human doing that.

I was thinking the same.

maximaLz09/10/2009 20:51

to faker :

Yeah read what qewi said, that's the way I think candee did for his double ducks.

Imo we should really wait for eDark, but as wrath said, how can a human manage to do :

-many mwheels movement with PERFECT sync on it (since every DD are perfect on demos)
-many mouse movements at the same time with, looks like, perfect strafes
-hold directions buttons (A and D from base but well who knows)

All of this synced with each other.. The T spawn to red roof @ rooftops with only double duck was crazy..

Well, enough speak, more action ! :D

rad09/10/2009 20:58

Originally posted by wRath`
can you explain how to perform doubleducks like that rad? it's just unbelievable if for example I were to do perfect ducking and unducking + rapid strafes and at the same time steering around with my G5. I can't imagine any human doing that.



I use indicative finger for reeling, its a just a question of training.

sry for short .. but my english 2 bad.


btw mby i tomorrow do handshow:) but it's not 100% sure

qewi09/10/2009 21:09

Handshows proves nothing to me, not hard to fake one. :-(

rad09/10/2009 21:14(edited 09/10/2009 21:15)

Originally posted by qewi
Handshows proves nothing to me, not hard to fake one. :-(


So scan my all demo's all in world anti cheat :)


sad

cuz my demos 100 % clear.. :)

rad09/10/2009 21:14(edited 09/10/2009 21:15)

sry for double post ...

Page 1 of 4