Suspicion: rad :D

Started by maximaLz
09/10/2009 19:07
Read-Only
Page 3 of 4
qewi11/10/2009 12:50

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by RemaKe`
Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.


I did that on nuke? It wasn't hard... if u know "how to dd perfectly"..

Demo?

theddy11/10/2009 12:54

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by RemaKe`
Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.


I did that on nuke? It wasn't hard... if u know "how to dd perfectly"..

Demo?


Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oj1we4 there's some extra stuff there too, im trying to make every demo with dd in his movie.

maximaLz11/10/2009 17:29

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by RemaKe`
Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.


I did that on nuke? It wasn't hard... if u know "how to dd perfectly"..


We won't say "Bibo did it" anymore, now that's "Theddy did it".

rad11/10/2009 17:37

send my demos to eDark and stop flaming guys ..

rad isnt CHEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theddy11/10/2009 19:16(edited 11/10/2009 19:18)

Originally posted by maximaLz
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by RemaKe`
Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.



I did that on nuke? It wasn't hard... if u know "how to dd perfectly"..


We won't say "Bibo did it" anymore, now that's "Theddy did it".


AHAHHAHA LOL :D:d

ajuhhhhh11/10/2009 20:34

So, if he's the best dd'er there is, who is candEE then? Is he just another cheater to all of you?

Guys, dd isn't really that hard, after my break I saw candEE's movie, I started training dd's after that, im pretty damn good now, all it took was a little over a month, I have razer copperhead if anyone cares.

Maybe you should actually try dd seriously before marking people as cheaters! it's all about rhythming the ducks and filling your strafes in them..

<3 you rad, I know you don't cheat =)

kaa12/10/2009 07:44

does not look cheated to me either. DDs are possible to master after some time of geeking.

qewi12/10/2009 09:24

I must say that I've changed my mind, this doesn't have to be cheated. I tried some DDs a few days ago, haven't really tried it before. And I made some combos candEE had in his movie etc, so it's probably possible to do these combos after a while. I agree with ajuhhhh and want to apologize to both rad and candEE. ;$

faker mapper12/10/2009 13:52

Wrong language posts removed, so hard to stick to the rules guys?

boom.dll13/10/2009 07:50

think of it this way... i fi remember right, rad had another movie before this where he performed awesome dducks, but not these uber combos. how about it when someone that knows something about strafes and ducks trains lj for 2 months? well i bet he`ll be doing a 254 block no problem :)

try not to throw accusations without knowing all the facts.
imo rad is innocent until proven guilty.

peace!

eMTi13/10/2009 16:36

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long fingers i guess.

DiDo-Grecord holder13/10/2009 17:15

why he need long fingers lol :D

theddy13/10/2009 20:49

u need fast fingers, not long =]

opa13/10/2009 21:57

actually you don't need fingers. script saves up some time and nerves

DiDo-Grecord holder13/10/2009 22:22

sure !

MaxteR14/10/2009 01:16

Originally posted by eMTi
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long fingers i guess.

if you think like this, wouldnt you need long fingers for bunnyhopping too? xD

boom.dll14/10/2009 12:00

whats the point writing here?

eDark said he was clean. gj rad! i`m glad i trusted in you :P

sneik15/10/2009 12:59

I think that if you are good enough you will make this.In my opinion this f*****g nicer doesn`t use any cheats, just plays with skills.and my advice is not to talk about the other players who you don`t know anything about them and their skills...
That is the first time (I guess) you have seen awsome think like that and you said THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
rad, my advice is not to listen these players there are a lot of like them you can`t make everybody to believe in your skills(i believe)!
I hope you understood me. by sneik

RAJU15/10/2009 13:20

dducks are easy as hell

Page 3 of 4