Suspicion: rad :D

Started by maximaLz
09/10/2009 19:07
Read-Only
Page 2 of 4
DiDo-Grecord holder09/10/2009 21:17

for me the doublecks are impossible so for me It everything seems imp :D but that on nuke was as-0diasd

Trolis09/10/2009 21:59(edited 09/10/2009 22:00)

I have diamondback, but didnt tried that shit, cuz i'm too lazy of un-instaling drivers ;d

akM09/10/2009 23:50

Rofl the dd's are just imp ;o

Funksta 10/10/2009 00:04

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
but that on nuke was as-0diasd

yeah as-0diasd

kek24410/10/2009 00:07

btw, g5 also got this bind, but it does detect it in fps death as perfect ducks .. I used the g5 to perform candees 256 dd on nuke, for my own personal use, im not a cheater :F!

qewi10/10/2009 00:25

Originally posted by native_hawaiian
btw, g5 also got this bind, but it does detect it in fps death as perfect ducks .. I used the g5 to perform candees 256 dd on nuke, for my own personal use, im not a cheater :F!

cheater!!1

Godlajk10/10/2009 03:33

Why should someone not be able to do it? There is really unhuman people in the world, so why not in the kz scene? :)

For me he is clean, of what I see, but I might be wrong, if there is evidence, but I think he is clean. :)

p0ku*10/10/2009 08:23

Originally posted by theddy
not cheated.


like this ? http://vbox7.com/play:9bf19320

Playmate10/10/2009 08:56

Originally posted by p0ku*
Originally posted by theddy
not cheated.


like this ? http://vbox7.com/play:9bf19320


Fuck vbox7

theddy10/10/2009 09:14

Originally posted by playmate
Originally posted by p0ku*
Originally posted by theddy
not cheated.


like this ? http://vbox7.com/play:9bf19320


Fuck vbox7


Actually i did that on 10aa too {} demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/sd3ty1 haha roki haha

p0ku*10/10/2009 09:31(edited 10/10/2009 10:41)

haha tedi haha ? :D

Funksta 10/10/2009 10:28(edited 12/10/2009 13:51)

Originally posted by p0ku*
haha tedi haha ? :D


wtf??

p0ku*10/10/2009 10:41(edited 12/10/2009 13:51)

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by p0ku*
haha tedi haha ? :D

wtf??


nice

Nikša Jovanovic10/10/2009 22:08

Dd's arent perfect so,we can say that he did it...
Which means script NOT
But not out from using slowmotion hack....

Funksta 10/10/2009 22:46(edited 12/10/2009 13:51)

Originally posted by p0ku*
Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by p0ku*
haha tedi haha ? :D

wtf??

yeah very nice

juhuu11/10/2009 01:25

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by p0ku*
Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by p0ku*
haha tedi haha ? :D

za kvo mi e demoto nqmam programi da proverqvam :/

az sym negyr
wtf?? Mitä sinä limainen ...


nice az sym pedal

yeah very nice



spammers -.-

Nikša Jovanovic11/10/2009 01:47(edited 11/10/2009 01:47)

I am changing my opinion this DD'S are impossible....with just human hand...

Trolis11/10/2009 02:28

lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

remake11/10/2009 03:22

Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.

theddy11/10/2009 07:17(edited 11/10/2009 08:06)

Originally posted by RemaKe`
Originally posted by Trolis
lool
to do that jump you gotta dd on ~180 speed, and only last DD do cool strafe with cool one speed and you got it. I think its not that hard, you just need to have good, fast finger..

Not that hard? Demo of atleast 10 players doing it, thnx.


I did that on nuke? It wasn't hard... if u know "how to dd perfectly"..

Page 2 of 4