247 bhop

Started by Dsnts
15/11/2009 02:54
Page 4 of 4
SeedD10/12/2009 20:37

FAIL!

simpler13/12/2009 21:02

Originally posted by kafds
Originally posted by RAJU:PpPP
lol ure all wrong

first was fof
second shnz
third avatar
fourth d3x
fifth dsnts,


More than those people have done 247, they just haven't told about it. As far as I know 7 or 8 have done it.


seems very unlikely .. why wouldn't they submit a demo for it? there gotta be other reasons than that they just havent told us about it -.-

DiDo-Grecord holder13/12/2009 21:08

Originally posted by Mews.
finally some 1 did it on official map.
gj!

lol?

sDM13/12/2009 21:39

Originally posted by V0ncH...
the rules are rules and Dsnts done 247bhop FIRST

niken14/12/2009 01:18

Originally posted by Punk^
So if I ran 100 meters in 2 seconds because I was filled with steroids I would still have the world record even though it's illegal?
I don't think so.

how can you compare a man making a world rec with steorids with Protocol 47 and 48.
as you see everybody is writing that Protocol 47 doesnt give you an advantage. I know steorids would give you a big advantage, so i think this is a very bad example

sAmE14/12/2009 02:31

GJ !!!

Punk^14/12/2009 08:45

Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by Punk^
So if I ran 100 meters in 2 seconds because I was filled with steroids I would still have the world record even though it's illegal?
I don't think so.

how can you compare a man making a world rec with steorids with Protocol 47 and 48.
as you see everybody is writing that Protocol 47 doesnt give you an advantage. I know steorids would give you a big advantage, so i think this is a very bad example

What matters is that one is illegal, the other is not.

niken14/12/2009 17:29

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by Punk^
So if I ran 100 meters in 2 seconds because I was filled with steroids I would still have the world record even though it's illegal?
I don't think so.

how can you compare a man making a world rec with steorids with Protocol 47 and 48.
as you see everybody is writing that Protocol 47 doesnt give you an advantage. I know steorids would give you a big advantage, so i think this is a very bad example

What matters is that one is illegal, the other is not.


just a very bad example

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.