quote of kz world.

Started by Nannou
27/11/2009 15:53
Page 1 of 4
Nannou27/11/2009 15:53(edited 27/11/2009 16:56)

1. immposible. but realy hard! (c) T3DY
2. jongjump (c)
3. iiN you face/bols (c) ?

Im fogot other fun quote.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english "_"

SUBWAYZ27/11/2009 16:03(edited 01/12/2009 21:02)

The very best of quotes here from Xtreme-Jumps.eu

Orginally

Originally posted by ^T3DY^
immposible. but realy hard!

Used in this thread
Later on

- impossible but very very hard © akkord

- "jongjump" © mcke from this thread (threads name was changed due to spam)

Originally posted by Dr.kafds
The oldest known mentioning of jongjump was by faker when he was talking about T3dBundy coming back for a kreedz cup in XJ Weekly #9.

- The legend T3dbundy will probably come back. But not for recording world records or jongjumps, just for the KZ-WorldCup, which is gonna be organized by kzmaps.

XJ Weekly #9


- Bibo did it © raver (?)

- Old but gj for finding © qewi

- iiN your face + iiN coming + iiNternet © StormZz or chrizZo. Phrases used in this movie which was made after iiN got busted

- I'll take my had off if you do it © scary

- Stats are for pussies... © akkord in this thread
Originally posted by akkord
stats are for pussies and they dont give you anything so its pointless to watch the stats


- I lulz at. © OddYsseus

No picture - no sex. © Pulsar! thread

- I can do more strafes if i want, but no time. © DeniM

Oddi^27/11/2009 16:28

"random"

kafds27/11/2009 16:41(edited 27/11/2009 16:45)

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
1. "impossible but very very hard (c) T3DY
2. "jongjump (c) some random who asked about LJING?
I think thats more correct

+ Bibo did it (it's NOT in spammin' purpose)
+ Old but gj for finding (c) qewi I think? :D

2. "jongjump" (c) mcke from this thread (threads name was changed due to spam)

The oldest known mentioning of jongjump was by faker when he was talking about T3dBundy coming back for a kreedz cup in XJ Weekly #9.

- The legend T3dbundy will probably come back. But not for recording world records or jongjumps, just for the KZ-WorldCup, which is gonna be organized by kzmaps.

XJ Weekly #9


iiN your face was first mentioned by chrizZo?

wRath` mapper27/11/2009 16:52

I'll take my had off if you do it - ©scary

Ggs`27/11/2009 18:01(edited 27/11/2009 19:52)

there is nothing impossible (c) eFFoRt
sh*t,fu*ked sh*t (Gavno blyad,ebanoe gavno) (c) Ggs` :(


you must see it... immediately! (с) omg0

Shady`27/11/2009 18:57

:DD sh*t run, F*ck (gavno run, blyad`) (c) Ggs` :D

Gnomas27/11/2009 19:07

u r - k3g
i r - zyllee i guess

kREWAN27/11/2009 19:23(edited 27/11/2009 19:23)

:ppPPPpppPPPpPPp - WeMeRA i think ;p

Ggs`27/11/2009 19:54

Originally posted by Shady`
:DD sh*t run, F*ck (gavno run, blyad`) (c) Ggs` :D

*shitrun,FUCK! :)

shNzrecord holder Tournament #227/11/2009 20:02

bibo did it (c) raver?

qweek27/11/2009 20:37

kREWAN I hope that wasn't serious... It's from someone from fragbite or something. Maybe from klan-ZOMG or whatever.

Lolo`27/11/2009 20:43

anyways, its absolutely retarded

Oddi^27/11/2009 20:46

Dingelidong (c) Oddi^

HitManz Tournament #227/11/2009 21:05

Stats are for pussies -akkord i think :D

kREWAN27/11/2009 21:45

Originally posted by qweek
kREWAN I hope that wasn't serious... It's from someone from fragbite or something. Maybe from klan-ZOMG or whatever.

Of course not xd, it's everywhere at fragbite only wrote that because he is writing it all the time , you know? ;p

WownuK;27/11/2009 23:19

OMGWTFROFLMAOGOTTASEETHATSHITNOW! i laughed too much at this.. i think it was boom.dll

uffo.28/11/2009 06:39

"KAYNE, JUST TELL US IT'S eDark JUMP #2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (c) RAJU

Pulsar!28/11/2009 06:58(edited 28/11/2009 06:58)

I like turtles (C) :D:D:D:D:D

NeMiQ2228/11/2009 11:52

I lulz at. (C) OddYsseus

btw http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?173975.0

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.