quote of kz world.

Started by Nannou
27/11/2009 15:53
Page 2 of 4
opa28/11/2009 16:48

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I like turtles (C) :D:D:D:D:D

gratz on 1337 post count

NFS28/11/2009 17:26

Soooooooooo Random @ Myself

SUBWAYZ29/11/2009 14:01

Gimme some more, i'll update to up there :D

Pulsar!29/11/2009 14:21

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Gimme some more, i'll update to up there :D

Does it counts ? http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?171694.0#post_171697

Pulsar!29/11/2009 14:23

Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I like turtles (C) :D:D:D:D:D

gratz on 1337 post count

Oh, shit..((( I w8ed this number for a long time, but missed it :D It is already 1340..((

HitManz Tournament #229/11/2009 14:49

No demo no sex btw :D

StormZz01/12/2009 20:57

DeniM: I can do more strafes if i want, but no time.

SUBWAYZ01/12/2009 21:00

haha thats hilarious :D gonna add that one :)

chrizZo03/12/2009 22:43(edited 03/12/2009 22:47)

I invented iiN your face and later on StormZz started creating a lot of other phrases like iiNternet or iiNcoming. We had like 1000 more and a lot of people still create new forms today .D

I personally love this one: StormZz: What kind of holidays do we just have ? And how long are they...


Just shows stormZz geekishness

slaip06/12/2009 01:47

guys how could you forget "only three words: omg my god"
i believe Frockk was first who used it http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?63391.920#post_90961

Ryderc06/12/2009 14:45

Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
"FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SECOND THIS ISNT ME PLAYING FFS, ME AND MY BROTHER SHARE THIS ACC TOGETHER"

"BEST REGARDS KoSoVaR(NOT HIS TWINBROTHER)"


(C)KoSoVaR^

Remote06/12/2009 15:23

Ah, that guy was full of shits. Total idiot.

PM from him I received long time ago, while I was still admin.
[blockquote]Hi, admin, I really have a problem, i made an acc in XJ for a year, a year an an half ago, i am not sure abuot that, but, now when i logged in for some days ago i see threads that i havent done, its hard to explain this but that wasnt me, i havent logged in for i dont kow a long time ago, and i think i know who did that, i think someone hacked my password, ofc it wasnt hard to find out because it was the same as the username, i have changed it now so i dont think someone can logg in to my acc again, a really dont know how to get respected from all the others
, i really fell shamed, i havent done nothing att all :'(, i dont know how many threads this guy have made but, i will ask you really nicely, cant you just delete them all, and delete all my post, not from today but fros yesterday and back, i dont know how i will get you know my respect back, before someone just spamms me with PM and just talking shit on the threads, please help me, it would have been nice, i met e guy on a server and he gave me his msn, then he asked are you that kosovar in xj who lies about everything, i culdnt understand him att all for the moment, but when i inspected youre site i saw what he meant, it was awfull , now i cant play on XJ servers either, because everybody nobbs me all th time, and dont have acces to jmpstats, timer or so, that sux, i can say one thing, im not a good jumper it was why i searchet and become a member of this comm, but now i cant ask noone any more about nothing, one thing im good at is weirdjump, i really love that way how to jump from heights combinded with lj, i think thats fun but not the others because im not good at them. If you understood what i meant, it was that i become a memver to improve my jumpskills, on the different techniques,best regards, here the email if you want to esnd their instead[/blockquote]

Ggs`06/12/2009 15:57

rofl :D

Ryderc06/12/2009 16:00

This is probably her brother twins again 8-)

BooLiSH06/12/2009 17:10(edited 06/12/2009 17:11)

shame on you for forgetting about "I russia"!


also "hi" was very popular for a certain time tho i never liked it
(the forerunner of "hi" was "bra" i think some should remember it^^)

kafds06/07/2010 19:13(edited 06/07/2010 19:14)

:DAD_BOX! by kafds of course... Its legendary, I'm a god.

I wanted to bump this thread because I find it slightly interesting, and perhaps others would enjoy it, too! If you've got more quotes, please write them down here. I would personally love to see some stupid things said by kreedzers, they don't necessarily have to be "legendary quotes" like "Bibo did it" or "impossible but very very hard".

Lets try making this the official bash-thread of XJ!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #206/07/2010 22:19

orfl

KeltA

ITS FUCKIn 234 I CAN FAIL THAT FUCKIJN IDIOTS

KeltA

TIS OVER 9 THOUSANS

KeltA

kentucky friend chicken

sAllow

pLaguE^06/07/2010 22:38

*DEAD* Pqst` : suce ma baguette plaguee

*DEAD* pizza^-^ : kelta how big r u in the pants

*wqqq wants 250 : ur mouth is sux - (some random korean in a korean server funny shit)

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP07/07/2010 00:40(edited 07/07/2010 00:41)

Suck ma baguette, bitch. :')

Puppey07/07/2010 09:27

rotw of the week ;E

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.