quote of kz world.

Started by Nannou
27/11/2009 15:53
Page 3 of 4
n00bkill3r07/07/2010 14:29

Originally posted by Puppey!
rotw of the week ;E


Heh, that's like "omg my god"

theddy07/07/2010 15:38

"I can do those frags backwards." (c) theddy :D

koukouz mapperrecord holder07/07/2010 16:41

tu veux du pain?

kunqui07/07/2010 17:42

by kazuma:
"eh vo wachin, gatm ...con lo pibe te caga negro tuerca"

On this post http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?148212

Cypek07/07/2010 18:59(edited 07/07/2010 19:01)

Originally posted by Kunqui
by kazuma:
"eh vo wachin, gatm ...con lo pibe te caga negro tuerca"

On this post http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?148212


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
Actualy i know what that means :D Could you translate that for us kunqui ?:D "cat" xD

This guy should be banned insetad of ViP :D.

akl08/07/2010 00:50

peteR^ ban reason... "Eat that."

kafds08/07/2010 10:11(edited 08/07/2010 10:11)

Heh, yeah thats a nice one Akl! And I also saw that thing kazuma had written while checking threads out in the Donations-forums. It was hilarious, though I only understood half of it.

Heres another great ban reason.

MitchellT

Reason: Posted 256 with LJ Script and told us to suck his dick and he wants to be banned.

pLaguE^10/07/2010 09:24

KeltA : dick

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP10/07/2010 12:18(edited 25/04/2013 22:07)

Edited because of shame.

kunqui10/07/2010 23:31

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?78876

Rinkon post

k a f f e e25/04/2013 17:54

"Dream is a doomed journey.Query and ridicule is necessary in a journey but so what?No matter the whole body is covered with wounds,i should have a splendid life.I am LyNn, i am on behalf of myself" - LyNn

Originally posted by k a f f e e
"Dream is a doomed journey.Query and ridicule is necessary in a journey but so what?No matter the whole body is covered with wounds,i should have a splendid life.I am LyNn, i am on behalf of myself" - LyNn

Rolf, it sounds like a decent introdutcion to the real drama.

Countyzz25/04/2013 19:56

"8=====D~~~~" - Gorbachev_x Source: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/chatbox_menu/chat.php?420

Respect dat guy! nobody shows his ^ in public XD

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP26/04/2013 01:39(edited 12/05/2013 14:18)

«1. had
This expression originated from the community xtremejumps.eu. One of the members said: "I can't even describe how hard that is... I take my had off for you mate!" There is no real definition of what a had is, or what it looks like, but you can define it as something very valuable, holy and worthy. By taking off your had, or doing a various of other actions with it, is a sign that you are, or will get very amazed. Which guys are in the possession of such a had, is currently unknown, but the hads aren't existing in big numbers. Not many people has gotten their hand on one. Rumor has it that even the King of Britain has one. "Had" is becoming a known term in the community called xtreme-jumps.eu(XJ). I'll take my had off for you. I will eat my had if you make that! This jump is worthy of the had.» © wRath

Source: www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=xtreme-jumps

Mik026/04/2013 05:12

i r xj's robot (c) LEWLY in the demo of icevalley

CamelCloudrecord holder26/04/2013 14:16(edited 26/04/2013 14:16)

i russia

nobody^27/04/2013 12:03

Originally posted by StormZz
DeniM: I can do more strafes if i want, but no time.


Lol'd :D

Scary Tournament #230/04/2013 14:18

Ha ha ha ha!! Gotta love xj. You guys continue to amaze me! The had is definitely off with a Sazu.

memekrecord holder30/04/2013 17:02

Originally posted by n00bkill3r
Originally posted by Puppey!
rotw of the week ;E


Heh, that's like "omg my god"

"RIP in pieces" also :D

Mik012/05/2013 13:32

"Going back through time, we've seen Mens become heroes. Heroes become patriots. Patriots become legends. Legends become myths."
quote from kimo in Potatismos - The Jump Movie

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.