eXJehY the movie
gj liked it (: anywhere to download the demos? wanna check some in slowmotion ^__^
Originally posted by sPADERgj liked it (: anywhere to download the demos? wanna check some in slowmotion ^__^
Sorry, but unless it's ok with all the jumpers, i won't upload the demos. They are not my property so all i can think of, is for you to name the tricks you would be interested in and i'm sure the player who did the tj will come forward.
some rly cool trickjumps in there :D i also recorded the tuscan clarion bhop btw, who did that jump? would be pwn with m4
the editing was alright, ugly custon skins, ugly colours here and there but it was still very entertaining and sowed the jumps in a clear way. gj
edit:
you dont have to ask the players for demos, obviously if a criminal gets asked for giving out evidence revealing his crime he would just say - no
Thanks for fixing downloads :)
I really liked it, everything was pretty much fine. Didn't find anything wrong, but just the lack of nicknames as many people mentioned before.
Good job and good luck in your future projects.
GREAT!Gooood job Speedz0r
Uber jumps and edit 10/10
If someone wont my demos.
Nannou demos'
Im write time in name of demo for easy find moment in movie.
P.S. SkalLp its my old nickname.
Ggs im find ur TJ's :P
what the fuck? i still cant download the .rar, getting damn errors
when you are about to extract the movie, choose keep broken files. Play it with VLC media player also. I've now included nick on every jump and will release it as an alternative version, hopefully i'll have it uploaded by tomorrow at least.
Wow nice to spot like 6 jumps I posted to forums! :) GJ with the movie!
Wow jumps were great!!!
Sorry, but i really didnt like edit. No timing, lot of ugly colors.
Jumps 5/5
Edit 2/5
Originally posted by Speedz0rwhen you are about to extract the movie, choose keep broken files. Play it with VLC media player also. I've now included nick on every jump and will release it as an alternative version, hopefully i'll have it uploaded by tomorrow at least.
ehm, what? lol
for play we need extract form broken archive but its impossible. So reupload archive or upload just movie without screens.
Also gj for movie. Not perfect quality and colour but good sync and music.
Great movie! I liked the idea of alot of players in one movie. The intro and outro was very good but I didn't like the edit ''in'' the movie, still awesome job you've done here. I think it's most fun to see all different strafe styles on each jumper, don't you? Next time try to sync the music with edit. Overall 7/10
To the people who says it's out of sync, have you downloaded it or only viewed the stream at own3d? Because the sync should be quite good. own3d fucked up the sync on the stream, so download it if that's the reason.
Sync was awesome as i said, w8ing for a player names.
Coming right up.. starting upload now!
Joy for me ! But how did u render it so fast ?
It took about 1 hour and 40 min or so.. Got a good pc :). Also instead of making multiple renders to see which is has the best quality, I just did one to make it go fast. I also left out both readme and screenshots, hopefully there will be no more errors while unrarring for you guys.
He's using the new private XJ-render program that only a few has. Give me VIP Gold and I will give it to you.
lol :P. here's the link: http://uploading.com/files/d83bda1m/exjehy_nb.rar/
edit: Look at top front (page1) for update!
Please log in to post replies.