eXJehY the movie

Started by Speedz0r VIP
21/04/2010 23:48
Page 4 of 5
Dilap23/04/2010 12:13

OH, YEEEE i pwned utube music laws H@H@H@ ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTDk3rjrg4 - eXJehY movie with name of men who did trix! AEEE ^^

Speedz0r VIP23/04/2010 14:23

Nice job, thanks Dilap :)

geddyK23/04/2010 15:25

Even I liked it. Especially some tricks in this movie, just I can't write what these nicks - lack playerbars and this is a big minus, but I will not talk about it because I've told most of them. Generally cool movie :up:

Edit: 7.5/10
Jumps: 8.5/10

Keep it up!

kREWAN23/04/2010 21:15

OMG the megaupload link is unavailable!!! please fix it!

|Hunter|23/04/2010 21:24

Uber!

juhx23/04/2010 22:35

normal movie :) awesome tricks by nannou.. nice cj, like it.

Speedz0r VIP24/04/2010 00:26

thanks for the comments. Megaupload is working for me..

pLaguE^24/04/2010 02:42(edited 24/04/2010 02:42)

On one jump you didnt hit the ladder, whoever did the tj, idk if it was meant to be that way or not

Not a big fan of the music, good editing, and good jumps.

8.5/10 overall

hoddog24/04/2010 07:52

n1ce movie 10/10 ^)

Speedz0r VIP24/04/2010 10:33

I think 2Dex was just trying to jump over the balcony if you know what i mean? Altho hitting the ladder might have been a bonus. Thanks for the comments guys :)

Nannou24/04/2010 10:36

Originally posted by juhx
normal movie :) awesome tricks by nannou.. nice cj, like it.


Thx. My slide tj no add. Like slide better than cj.

Juice24/04/2010 11:26(edited 24/04/2010 11:27)

nice movie & jump!
Dilap ezmode :P

spray1k24/04/2010 11:39(edited 24/04/2010 11:40)

Rewatched the movie and liked it alot again, sry for my first comment, I was wrong, the sync really is good :)

akse24/04/2010 11:41

Nannou the best :P

Fliborecord holder Tournament #224/04/2010 12:14

Nice! There are tons of jumps in the movie so you didn't have to replay them three times with 50% speed or anything, it kept me interested for the whole movie. Some of the jumps were surprisingly nice.

vilaca-24/04/2010 14:47

after reading all the posts, i'm suprised that no one talked about those mega-uber ezzzz jumps that were on the movie, and the one on that fountain done by the same guy 3 diferent ways...

Speedz0r VIP24/04/2010 17:00

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by juhx
normal movie :) awesome tricks by nannou.. nice cj, like it.


Thx. My slide tj no add. Like slide better than cj.


Sorry about that, but I picked the jumps I personally liked best.

Originally posted by vilaca-
after reading all the posts, i'm suprised that no one talked about those mega-uber ezzzz jumps that were on the movie, and the one on that fountain done by the same guy 3 diferent ways...


Maybe they all look at it in a positive way, instead of thinking negative?. idk.

vilaca-24/04/2010 19:08

well i'm not thinking that's it's all bad, you had some good jumps in there, and the edit was okey. but this community is made of haters so I was suprised no one criticised you for those ez-tjs on the movie.

xoxo

Egorichstep24/04/2010 20:18

lol? so , thanks for including my demo in your movie :D

nerv.24/04/2010 21:31

great movie, soo enjoyable =D
knowing the movies that were front page probably this wont be one of those but i think this deserve it!

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.