eXJehY the movie
Originally posted by Speedz0rlol :P. here's the link: http://uploading.com/files/d83bda1m/exjehy_nb.rar/
edit: Look at top front (page1) for update!
great ftp, takes 3h to dl that one, lmao?!
took 10mins from the other host, and i guess this rar is also fucked up..
try downloading from megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKOM29Q4
Originally posted by Speedz0rtry downloading from megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKOM29Q4
ty, that one takes 3mins :)
Hehe, insane difference... adding more mirrors as well..
I lol'd : http://www.sendspace.com/file/350uwz
That's the hard version of the snake jump =D
yay, finally good link, 900 kb/s =] didnt watched on utube, when i saw that copyrights blablabla i just stopped watching. its not a movie without sound, so u better delete it from utube ;]
and im still excited btw =]
Sweet :), didn't know about that version of the jump. Still like the old one as well tho :)
Originally posted by Speedz0rSweet :), didn't know about that version of the jump. Still like the old one as well tho :)
I never post it on the forum because i'm the only one who can lost his time on this kind of jump :p
nice movie +DD pretty fast, would be better with few campaths =]
ME WATCH ME LIKE, GJ
hehe thanks. I'll try to add more campaths in the future.. had some problems with the campaths while i was making the movie. Stream link added (with good sync, but no names, read first post).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTDk3rjrg4&feature - it's movie with name of man who did trixx ^^
I add this movie on my utube page, okay?
Stpd YouTube song's laws... :|
hehe, yea, that's the problem at youtube.. feel free to upload it where ever you want tho :)
kafds can solve a problem with utube songs...
Maybe I write him, or he can see this message and answer me... ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVVZsJNfDE
for your audio
like it! Gj and thanks :)
heyyyy,
I really enjoy it. Was a nice movie! Some jumps were nice! (yamakasi, ryderc, niki).
Esp gj for the song! :)
Really nice work guys!
nice movie man, rlly enjoyed it :) keep em coming :)
Thanks guys :)
'3.14XL'
best alias, wheres he from?
awesome movie ^^ :)
Please log in to post replies.