Demos that won't be beaten soon + UPDATE

Started by killahurtZ
22/05/2010 05:41
Page 1 of 6
killahurtZ22/05/2010 05:41(edited 21/07/2010 01:33)

Hey guys!

Type 5 demos that you think they won't be beaten soon

OK LETS START ! My opinion

1) kz_cellblock zhady 03:37.36
2) cg_cbblebhop NAPZ 01:10.00
3) bkz_wallblock zyllEE 00:45.40
4) kzm_cityhops chrizZo 03:22.06
5) kz_kzdk_templebhop puppetz 05:15.21

*UPDATE

Ok i have an idea that is simular with this theard , We know now whick demos in your opinion will not be beaten soon , but ON Which map would u most like to see new wr run

I'll like to se new wr run on j2s_westbl0ck and kz_synergy_x

pLaguE^22/05/2010 06:06

There all beatable

TlofT22/05/2010 08:29

wall block and cell block are the only 2 up there i might agree with. cityhops isn't bad but its beatable. templebhop is very clean but more skips and bhops are possible. cbblebhop is so far from being perfect, if more people liked that i would bet money on seeing a 106.xx time when all the skips have been done.

i would say cg extreme because it would take someone so long just to learn the map as well as zhady has (like him almost beating wr on a practice run) and then to get a clean run would be difficult.

prochallenge longjumps i think is too boring to be beat anytime soon. same with drewbie lj

but plague is right, they can all be beat

Gutgolf22/05/2010 09:15

kzm_cityhops 03:19.xx is definitely possible maybe even 03:18.xx

A3TIUS22/05/2010 09:31

Now with the new milli-second rule, I think every demo is beatable...
it may turn out that evn one beats his own record...:P

BBBsonny22/05/2010 13:01(edited 22/05/2010 13:05)

wallblock lol.
If someone can do the shortcut he only has to geek the rest of the run, zyllEEs run isnt perfect.

cg_extreme is uberhard atm and clintmo_longjumper[x] .
Dimblock is uberhard too, many fails but akkords run is just sick.
But dont know all wr maps so dunno

Gargoyle22/05/2010 13:25

Yeh millisecond rule kinda made every map beatable so I gotta choose some maps that are hard and/or +5 min long.

Can't say cg_extreme is unbeatable, but beatable only by zhady imo.

Spr1n's wigblock (I say 3 jbs/2jbs and eb) are pretty much unbeatable.
and maybe redrock, he could improve it though:)

akkords megablock

There are quite few more :S
PS. I think "demos that won't be beaten soon" is a better title.

killahurtZ22/05/2010 13:50

PS. I think "demos that won't be beaten soon" is a better title.

I agree with u :)

A3TIUS22/05/2010 15:59

^ +1

HeBTeMy22/05/2010 20:00(edited 22/05/2010 20:05)

every demo is beatable because of milisecond system :)

Woxy22/05/2010 20:32

milisecond system made for beating fast maps

nucLeaR22/05/2010 21:13

kz_man_bhopocean.

TlofT22/05/2010 21:57

Originally posted by A3T!U$`
^ +1


why do you talk in italics all the time

milliseconds made them all beatable, but it will still take the same amazing run to do so

kzuq`MaD mapper22/05/2010 22:21

Originally posted by nucLeaR
kz_man_bhopocean.

who is this hero, who beat my bhopocean? :D I try it every day, but i can't beat this time :/

nucLeaR23/05/2010 01:03

Originally posted by kzsla`MaD
Originally posted by nucLeaR
kz_man_bhopocean.

who is this hero, who beat my bhopocean? :D I try it every day, but i can't beat this time :/


Haha idk it's the only 00:00 map i know. (now i know bhopsnow too haha) still never saw the maps/ the tehnique to pwn it.

Vivi23/05/2010 06:59

try the demo's whit finish time under 1 min

teco26/05/2010 16:59

mjuuh's mountez and dustown.

strndlr27/05/2010 10:03

Originally posted by teco
mjuuh's mountez and dustown.



mountez beatable imo. dementia[-tranquility] is probably really hard to beat

A3TIUS27/05/2010 10:07

Originally posted by TlofT
Originally posted by A3T!U$`
^ +1


why do you talk in italics all the time


Simply cuz I love the way it looks...No more and no less of a reason...
If that bothers ya, am sry...But I cant help it...
Unless ofc its offending to someone in some way...

Juice27/05/2010 11:22

clintmo_bhopriver :P

Page 1 of 6

Please log in to post replies.