Demos that won't be beaten soon + UPDATE

Started by killahurtZ
22/05/2010 05:41
Page 6 of 6
toytoy14/11/2012 09:18

u'll do it w/ some unusual skips and tricks on the kz part shNz, lol. Anyway, all the maps can be beaten in my opinion, even if it's just by milliseconds!

killahurtZ14/11/2012 14:05

I dont have another words beside

Are you guys retarded or what?
Of course that every demo is beatable, thread is if didnt know demos that wont be beated soon, not is every demo is beatable
OMG

joons14/11/2012 14:25

I think qsk_azure, and on a side note: I would like to see in-flight make a mistake free run on kkz_texture : ]

guz-.-14/11/2012 14:53

kz_kzsca_mineblock ;)

CamelCloudrecord holder14/11/2012 15:43

kz_kzarg_undergroundjourney

Bu7ler14/11/2012 17:02

kzno_xtremeblock.

Balcer19/11/2012 20:57

lynn's 275

WOOFix19/11/2012 21:11

Originally posted by Balcer
lynn's 275


Nice troll there.

Page 6 of 6

Please log in to post replies.