Demos that won't be beaten soon + UPDATE

Started by killahurtZ
22/05/2010 05:41
Page 3 of 6
Gargoyle02/06/2010 23:24

True dat:P cellblock got already beaten.

unBreakS06/06/2010 12:30

kzno_xtremeblock by heL

ye I failed... but that one could be beaten only for 1 sec not more imo kzno_xtremeblock

DiDo-Grecord holder06/06/2010 14:36

All demos are beatable.

TlofT06/06/2010 20:12

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
ye I failed... but that one could be beaten only for 1 sec not more imo kzno_xtremeblock


according to messing you can do the sc around the corner, making 156 (or even less) possible

Fliborecord holder Tournament #206/06/2010 21:39(edited 06/06/2010 21:40)

Originally posted by TlofT
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
ye I failed... but that one could be beaten only for 1 sec not more imo kzno_xtremeblock


according to messing you can do the sc around the corner, making 156 (or even less) possible

Or even up to the next platform, but not sure about that. There's still room for improvement in xtremeblock, a couple bhops could be done along with just more fluid jumping. Something like even 1:53 is possible imo.

hm^ mapper VIP06/06/2010 23:57

kz_cg_wigbl0ck
prochallenge_bhop

I know that all demos are betable, but this two runs are that good....

3ss07/06/2010 01:25

as u saw, xtremeblock, cellblock was beated. :)

xTry07/06/2010 11:54(edited 07/06/2010 11:55)

kz_cg_xtreme and kz_kzdk_templebhop_h by zhady

Gargoyle07/06/2010 12:41

Originally posted by 3ss
as u saw, xtremeblock, cellblock was beated. :)


Hm? Who beated xtremeblock? If you're referring to heL everybody here is talking about heL's run not Messings.

FLP09/06/2010 22:37

maybe you will be suprised in next release :)

unBreakS12/06/2010 14:12(edited 12/06/2010 14:13)

Originally posted by DiDo-G
All demos are beatable.


http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/readthepost.gif Dont be a moron.
The Thread is "Demos that won't be beaten soon". if you dont have anything to say just stfu and dont spam

Gargoyle12/06/2010 14:41

unbreakS ignore him, he's just hunting posts with his meaningless spam.

kREWAN12/06/2010 15:10

Me to, bye.

ot: synergy, maybe zhady can pull if off..otherwise noone

Punk^12/06/2010 15:40

I'm with krewan. Think it'll be a while before synergy is beaten again. Perhaps hel^_x can improve and yeah, maybe zhady too. But noone else for now.

A3TIUS12/06/2010 16:47

Originally posted by kREWAN
ot: synergy, maybe zhady can pull if off..otherwise noone


Well, I think it might have skipped your attention that there are 2 other players who have a pretty fair chance of pwning the map - koukouz and chrizzo...

Dragon12/06/2010 16:52

and maybe it has skipped yours that koukouz is currently banned and you don't have to write every post in italics like it was important :)

A3TIUS12/06/2010 17:19

Originally posted by Dragon
and maybe it has skipped yours that koukouz is currently banned


But that doesn't stop him from beating a record...Does it ?? Correct me if I am wrong...The whole concept of Recording Demos during Ban Time is kind of unclear and also since I'm new to the community I'm not quite familiar with the trends...Plz be kind enough to throw some light on the matter, if you may...

Originally posted by Dragon
you don't have to write every post in italics like it was important :)


I write in italics cuz it looks cool to me. I really don't care whether it signifies something important or not. And I think I AM going to continue writing in italics until and unless its really offensive or disrespectful to someone...

fizik12/06/2010 17:29

synergy_x will surely be beaten soon!
trC_climbgarden won't be beaten :D!

NOEL13/06/2010 00:21

Originally posted by fizik
synergy_x will surely be beaten soon!
trC_climbgarden won't be beaten :D!


I don't think it will be tbh (synergy). No price money, extremely hard and frustrating map. Even with quite many fails, heL's time is still really good.
But well, time will tell. :]

I think 26 can beat it. LOL :o)

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.