FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 2 of 12
easy pure*27/05/2010 10:41

Originally posted by FoF
Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Whats wrong with Russia? O.o great team. Arshavin,Anyukov,Semak,Akinfeev,Kerzhakov,Bylialetdinov,Sychev.. omg i know su many russians who can play on top level.

Your native speech is russian I guess?


Yes it is :) but i know every national team so i support them not only cause my native is russian.Lithuania have its top players too :) Stankiavicius(Sevillia),Shemberas(CSKA Moscow).

uffo.27/05/2010 13:50

Spain & Brazil for the final.

Playmate27/05/2010 16:07

Spain and Netherlands. I also like how Portugal and Argentina plays. We'll see

spr1n mapper27/05/2010 17:20

nl, spain, arg, bra

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/05/2010 18:09

Originally posted by pLaguEE
Brazil is heavily favored but spain/netherlands will give them a run for their money. There also in a hard pool. They gotta play Ivory Coast also which is pretty decent.


A Yankee who got football knowledge, just epic. :D
Joke aside, I just don't want Italy to win, otherwise I don't really care about the winner, France will quickly loose ^^

PepoMerca27/05/2010 18:58

france beat costa rica, we need to be careful (?)

WownuK;27/05/2010 19:06

Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Whats wrong with Russia? O.o great team. Arshavin,Anyukov,Semak,Akinfeev,Kerzhakov,Bylialetdinov,Sychev.. omg i know su many russians who can play on top level.


i think too much Vs and Ks..

sbzvln Tournament #227/05/2010 19:12

well my favorites always were; nl, brasil, spain. I think spain will win this one.

pLaguE^27/05/2010 20:04

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Brazil is heavily favored but spain/netherlands will give them a run for their money. There also in a hard pool. They gotta play Ivory Coast also which is pretty decent.


A Yankee who got football knowledge, just epic. :D
Joke aside, I just don't want Italy to win, otherwise I don't really care about the winner, France will quickly loose ^^

Ive played football(soccer for "yankees") all my life :), so i keep up with all the world cup things going on i watch about every game i can.

cC|SpiNe28/05/2010 09:22

ABE!!!!

easy pure*28/05/2010 12:25

Originally posted by WownuK;
Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Whats wrong with Russia? O.o great team. Arshavin,Anyukov,Semak,Akinfeev,Kerzhakov,Bylialetdinov,Sychev.. omg i know su many russians who can play on top level.


i think too much Vs and Ks..


sorry wut?

loopah29/05/2010 07:31

Italy will defend their title.

<3 Italy.

Otherwise, spain..

kREWAN29/05/2010 12:53(edited 29/05/2010 19:57)

I believe in Ivory coast =) I will follow all their matches because they have a interesting team with alot of top players so they can actully clash the World Championship 2010 :D

Otherwise Spain, Netherlands or Brazil will win maybe Germany could make it to an final as well (: But Italy will NOT defend their title as World Champions!

EDIT: I forgot one team that has all the top players that you need to win a World Championship, but they always fails in somehow guess who....? England! they can make it to the final as well :D Go! Go! Go!

Btw...GO DENMARK! (fu)

WownuK;29/05/2010 21:02

Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Originally posted by WownuK;
Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Whats wrong with Russia? O.o great team. Arshavin,Anyukov,Semak,Akinfeev,Kerzhakov,Bylialetdinov,Sychev.. omg i know su many russians who can play on top level.


i think too much Vs and Ks..


sorry wut?



just joking..

easy pure*29/05/2010 23:17

Originally posted by kREWAN
I believe in Ivory coast =) I will follow all their matches because they have a interesting team with alot of top players so they can actully clash the World Championship 2010 :D

Otherwise Spain, Netherlands or Brazil will win maybe Germany could make it to an final as well (: But Italy will NOT defend their title as World Champions!

EDIT: I forgot one team that has all the top players that you need to win a World Championship, but they always fails in somehow guess who....? England! they can make it to the final as well :D Go! Go! Go!

Btw...GO DENMARK! (fu)

Yeah u r right,go Denmark, you mean Mr Bendtner The Goal Moments Killer ya? :D Anyway i like him in arsenal lol.

igo31/05/2010 02:36

chile <3

aLGERIEN02/06/2010 00:03

ALGERIA <3

st@mbeto. mapper02/06/2010 13:48

sliven :)

PepoMerca03/06/2010 09:38

9 days

akM06/06/2010 15:49

Originally posted by loopah
Italy will defend their title.

<3 Italy.

Otherwise, spain..


Did u see Italy play? they suck donky ballz

Page 2 of 12

Please log in to post replies.