FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 3 of 12
unBreakS06/06/2010 16:37

Brasil,Argentina and Spain!

loopah07/06/2010 23:44

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by loopah
Italy will defend their title.

<3 Italy.

Otherwise, spain..


Did u see Italy play? they suck donky ballz


Yeah true, but u've gotta stick with your fav team amirite? (: They'll pull through, i promisse ^^
They always do ^^

Pulsar!08/06/2010 00:23(edited 08/06/2010 00:24)

Originally posted by Kunqui
support Rusia? wow You are so drunk mate..

I hope Argentina gonna make a great tournament.. I trust on Maradona... Another favourite as always is Brasil.. But I don't know.. Lately I get surprised about the winners.. like last time that Italy won it...


What is wrong to support team of my country ?

Ofc, as russian i support my team, but sadly they did not qualified. I will support Argentina and England.

ScL-_-08/06/2010 09:32

England,Brazil,Germany

- nympho -08/06/2010 10:31

Spain and Argentina

aalex09/06/2010 22:36(edited 09/06/2010 22:37)

Netherlands ofc.

geddyK10/06/2010 17:09(edited 10/06/2010 17:14)

My favorite team is as always Brazil, and I believe them to win this World Championship 2010 in South Africa (beautiful country btw =D). But I also like such teams as France, Argentina, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal.
So they are my favorites teams as well, which they have chance to reach the finals =) Anyway, Brazil ftw ^^

Btw. It is already tomorrow :P

P.S: I'm a very fan such of the World Cup, because it's the best ceremony that can only be :) Always, when I was a little, watched all matches for example those from 2006 (Germany), and from 2002 in South Korea/Japan. I had this say because I'm excited about this ^.^

Welcome to South Africa '10!

200610/06/2010 22:21

In 2006 Italy really lucked imo... if Zidane would have been kicking those freekicks France would've won- Anyways it's 2010 now and uhm, guess France isnt as powerful as before, i trust in Portugal or Spain. Netherlands has a great team as well but.. :p

FLP10/06/2010 22:51

Serbia,Italy...

PepoMerca11/06/2010 04:02

12 hours :D

geddyK11/06/2010 08:12

5 hours and 47 minutes...

Pqst`11/06/2010 09:49(edited 11/06/2010 09:50)
zhady Tournament #211/06/2010 12:27

tsamina mina eh eh
Waka waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
Porque esto es África

PepoMerca11/06/2010 23:19

hahahha :P

boring group, the real football will be seen tomorrow

perd0 mapper12/06/2010 00:26(edited 12/06/2010 00:27)

Originally posted by Gamster
hahahha :P

boring group, the real football will be seen tomorrow

these all are first matches, both teams of every match are very careful, there's nothing oddly on it, the real football will able to be seen in next rounds.

zhady Tournament #212/06/2010 01:24

lets hope messi scores, i have him in my dreamteam!

akM12/06/2010 01:37

true zhady

i cant wait till monday :ADF:ASD:FASF:

zhady Tournament #212/06/2010 02:53(edited 12/06/2010 02:54)

go make a team akm :D http://www.fifa.com/theclub/index.html

And lets create an XJ league about the world cup and see who wins :)

pOLICO'-'12/06/2010 03:29

Argentina ofc!



off: THIS IS ARGENTINAAAAA!

Dacca12/06/2010 03:38

[vuvuzela]PPPPPPPOOOOOOOO...OOOOOO!!!..![/vuvuzela]

Page 3 of 12

Please log in to post replies.