FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 4 of 12
vilaca-12/06/2010 03:59

fuck that vuvuzela, it makes me want to kill myself!

nothing against those south african folks who use it since dawn of times.

but the consumerism behind it, jezz so many influenced people in the world

pOLICO'-'12/06/2010 05:59

Vuvuzela fuuuuuuuuuu

Remote12/06/2010 06:23

I didn't watch France vs. Uruguay yesterday, but was there a lot of vuvuzela noise? I know that host fans were blowing those like hell, especially when they scored so it was very annoying to watch.
I really hope that other matches will be fine.

akM12/06/2010 12:53

just turn down ur volume?

Dragon12/06/2010 13:35

"great" advice akM, in fact you can even mute your TV completely and listen to some mp3!
remote I noticed that too, those niggaz were blowing dem horns like crazy, to me it sounded like one constant 90minute lasting tone, very annoying. they should at least limit it somehow, I can even imagine the players can't hear each other so well

akM12/06/2010 18:00

Originally posted by Dragon
"great" advice akM, in fact you can even mute your TV completely and listen to some mp3!
remote I noticed that too, those niggaz were blowing dem horns like crazy, to me it sounded like one constant 90minute lasting tone, very annoying. they should at least limit it somehow, I can even imagine the players can't hear each other so well


niggaz? lawl

vilaca-12/06/2010 20:36

they are mostly white due to where they're geologically, but there are lots of black people cuz of illegal immigrant, tho they are not "niggaz" -.-

FoF mapper12/06/2010 23:55

Green fail costed me 30euros xD

Nubby-_-13/06/2010 01:24

Bulgaria

geddyK13/06/2010 07:14

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Bulgaria

or maybe Poland, what? - Please stop spam =/ It's annoying.

3ss13/06/2010 10:52

Italia, Spain, Germany. maybe Brazilia.

akM13/06/2010 12:22(edited 13/06/2010 12:23)

Originally posted by FoF
Green fail costed me 30euros xD

U mean england costed u 30 euros. The whole team sucked. Ofc Green failed on that ball but also the strikers failed to score... Don't blame Green lulz

FoF mapper13/06/2010 13:18

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by FoF
Green fail costed me 30euros xD

U mean england costed u 30 euros. The whole team sucked. Ofc Green failed on that ball but also the strikers failed to score... Don't blame Green lulz

Agree, but that Green fail was like a psycho strike to all england team. If not that fail, I think match would be ended like 2-0/3-0.

Nubby-_-13/06/2010 17:23

Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Bulgaria

or maybe Poland, what? - Please stop spam =/ It's annoying.


what do u want from me? admin ban him.. he is pervy old man

geddyK13/06/2010 18:51

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Bulgaria

or maybe Poland, what? - Please stop spam =/ It's annoying.


what do u want from me? admin ban him.. he is pervy old man

:lol: Please, don't be idiot.

HeBTeMy13/06/2010 18:57(edited 13/06/2010 18:58)

I'm not a big fan of soccer, but I've always loved Italy and Germany so I'm with them XD

mypTx13/06/2010 22:56

GGEERRRRRMMMANYYYYY FUCKS YA ALL :)

akM13/06/2010 23:00

Originally posted by mypTx
GGEERRRRRMMMANYYYYY FUCKS YA ALL :)


orly?

mypTx13/06/2010 23:02

ummmmm? 2002?

akM14/06/2010 00:15

Originally posted by mypTx
ummmmm? 2002?

its 2010 mmmboiiiii

Page 4 of 12

Please log in to post replies.