FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 5 of 12
easy pure*14/06/2010 16:02

Gj Netherlands,and a very nice save by the danish player,it was like in a nike write the future movie lol.

akM14/06/2010 23:06(edited 14/06/2010 23:07)

Originally posted by i r FC Arsenal
Gj Netherlands,and a very nice save by the danish player,it was like in a nike write the future movie lol.


netherlands didnt play good today. Elia was great tho.

ur right about the save btw haha

akM14/06/2010 23:07(edited 14/06/2010 23:07)


akkord mapper14/06/2010 23:49

lol just look at the scores and you gonna realise whos the king

akM15/06/2010 18:01

http://81.173.100.44/vz/images/originelen/demel247.jpg

whahaha, demel's chest is ronaldos body

DiDo-Grecord holder15/06/2010 18:51

elia was hot akM

ehlak16/06/2010 14:58

Spain!

PepoMerca16/06/2010 18:07

gj spain hahahah

geddyK16/06/2010 19:35

Anyways, they played beautiful football, despite defeat, so thanks to them for this :)

akM16/06/2010 22:46(edited 16/06/2010 22:47)

Originally posted by geddyK
Anyways, they played beautiful football, despite defeat, so thanks to them for this :)


jup switserland had luck and played anti-football. spain will show that they have a great team and can that they can play beautifull football.

funny how ppl come out of their shell and hate on spain when they lose a match after winning thousands...

Dacca16/06/2010 23:04

NL wins anyway

kolobok17/06/2010 04:43

i think Argentina won =\

PepoMerca17/06/2010 05:34

we're about to :D

easy pure*17/06/2010 11:44

Huh it will be very nice to watch the second Spain match uhh.But in Spain group Chile - Spain will be the most interesting match 4 me.Gj swiss btw.

akM17/06/2010 16:11

Originally posted by easy pure*
Huh it will be very nice to watch the second Spain match uhh.But in Spain group Chile - Spain will be the most interesting match 4 me.Gj swiss btw.


jup looking forward to see that match!

tonight france - mexico, hope to see some nice football also

Remote17/06/2010 18:17

Originally posted by akM
just turn down ur volume?

Maybe I'd like to hear some NORMAL cheering and fans' singing?
I have no idea how much you follow the cup and where - but imagine how awesome it is to watch a match in cafe with very increased sound and hearing BZZZZ for 90 minutes.

st@mbeto. mapper17/06/2010 18:33

germany ftw

akM17/06/2010 20:06(edited 17/06/2010 20:09)

Originally posted by Remote
Originally posted by akM
just turn down ur volume?

Maybe I'd like to hear some NORMAL cheering and fans' singing?
I have no idea how much you follow the cup and where - but imagine how awesome it is to watch a match in cafe with very increased sound and hearing BZZZZ for 90 minutes.


I watch every match of the cup and I watch it home with friends.. I know the sound dude rofl. U can't do anything about it. I just hope they forbit those got damn things.

In the netherlands the TV channel already turned down the volume from the stadiums so we dont rly hear the vuvuzuelas that much anymore

easy pure*17/06/2010 20:18

i predict 2-1 France-Mexico (Carlos Vela goal for Mexico)

easy pure*17/06/2010 22:03(edited 17/06/2010 22:06)

wtf with damn Domenek,74 minute 0-1,why can't he release HENRY,an experienced player who can play those 20 minutes and who can change this match.Where is gourcuff?I understand he's angree with him but if you have a great playmaker-release him ffs.Domenek go away.
EDIT:penalty...great... France is out of champ... Ok Netherlands ftw.

Page 5 of 12

Please log in to post replies.