FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 6 of 12
akM17/06/2010 22:53

Oh well.. domenech failed hard.

I think germany vs servie will be a great match tomorrow! cant wait

Puppey17/06/2010 23:56(edited 18/06/2010 00:00)

It might be an interesting match to watch, but I'm betting all my money on mofo Germany.

Dacca18/06/2010 00:11

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937620

Nikša Jovanovic18/06/2010 15:36

Puppey traitor ! :)
OK we won

HeBTeMy18/06/2010 16:15

Originally posted by niki.rs
Puppey traitor ! :)
OK we won


because of luck, but gj ;(

akM18/06/2010 17:41

gj germanzz wheres yo big mouth nowaaaa

Nikša Jovanovic18/06/2010 17:55(edited 18/06/2010 17:56)

nah ..hebtemy
football is not a lottery...
even if i hate Serbia i am glad that they won ...

Remote19/06/2010 00:28

Check this funny shit
http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/3/0/308307e5af1a3b676f26ba4382124839_sunworldcupcover.jpg

FLP19/06/2010 12:00

niki I knew that you are albanian

akM19/06/2010 15:25

HOLLAND

OddYsseus19/06/2010 15:33

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7171/44cf33a589.jpg

kzuq`MaD mapper19/06/2010 15:42

hahaha oddysseus :D

easy pure*19/06/2010 18:34

Netherlands ftw although i wanted to see Van Persie poker or maybe het trick :(

geddyK19/06/2010 18:54

Haha, OddY :D

easy pure*19/06/2010 22:32

Gj danmark gj Bendtner,id rather see his great passes in arsenal than in his national team lolz

geddyK20/06/2010 07:50

It was a fantastic match against Cameroon Vs. Denmark. Enjoyable and spectacular.
Finally, the World Cup is warming up with the coming match :)

Dacca20/06/2010 18:49

Brazil - Cote d'Ivoire is gonna be a great match, I guess.

FoF mapper21/06/2010 00:34

top4: brazil, netherlands, argentina and someone ?

TlofT21/06/2010 00:53

Originally posted by Dacca
Brazil - Cote d'Ivoire is gonna be a great match, I guess.


i was glad drogba scored. near the end he was pressing hard.

and kaka's random red card lost me 3 pts in the fantasy league...

easy pure*21/06/2010 13:19

huh brazil - cote d'ivoire very interesting and emotional match :o

Page 6 of 12

Please log in to post replies.